• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rapture Letter (Automatic Email Sent Out to Specified Recipients After the First Resurrection)

Renji

Lawrence, you probably won't see this since you're not posting any more, but this seems like a really odd statement for a Catholic to make. You believe in holy tradition in addition to the the teachings found in the Bible.

Sorry gran gran, but we do not add anything on what the bible says. Some Catholic beliefs and practices are based on the Sacred Traditions, which came from the beliefs and personal faith testimonies of the early Christians.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Sorry gran gran, but we do not add anything on what the bible says. Some Catholic beliefs and practices are based on the Sacred Traditions, which came from the beliefs and personal faith testimonies of the early Christians.
I know that, grandson, but that was point. You didn't add anything to the Bible, but you do have beliefs that aren't mentioned in the Bible. We didn't add anything to the Bible, either, but we also have beliefs that aren't mentioned in the Bible. (And then FFH has his own beliefs that are not the same as the rest of the members of his Church have. And, of course, he is entitled to those, regardess of how crazy the rest of us see them. They're just his personal beliefs and not the beliefs of his Church.)

FFH

Veteran Member
Noah was called a fool too, but look what it got him, salvation from an earthly flood, and from an eternal hell.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Could you have a rapture will and give me all your stuff. (ie House ,cars and boats.) Its worth a try.
Forsake all and follow the Lord or perish.

I have no houses, lands, cars, boats or even a job (the company I worked for for 20 years went under November 2008, during the recent economic meltdown).

I have the Lord and his mercy, salvation and eternal life.

D&C 6: 7 (LDS scripture)
Seek not for riches but for wisdom, and behold, the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto you, and then shall you be made rich. Behold, he that hath eternal life is rich.

D&C 11: 7
Seek not for riches but for wisdom; and, behold, the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto you, and then shall you be made rich. Behold, he that hath eternal life is rich.

D&C 43: 25
How oft have I called upon you by the mouth of my servants, and by the ministering of angels, and by mine own voice, and by the voice of thunderings, and by the voice of lightnings, and by the voice of tempests, and by the voice of earthquakes, and great hailstorms, and by the voice of famines and pestilences of every kind, and by the great sound of a trump, and by the voice of judgment, and by the voice of mercy all the day long, and by the voice of glory and honor and the riches of eternal life, and would have saved you with an everlasting salvation, but ye would not!

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Matthew 19: 29
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Switchfoot ~ The Beautiful Letdown ( I Don't Belong Here)

It was a beautiful letdown
When I crashed and burned
When I found myself alone
Unknown and hurt
The day I knew
That all the riches this world had to offer me
Would never do

In a world full of bitter pain
And bitter doubts
I was trying so hard to fit in
Fit in, until I found out

I don't belong here (I don't belong)
I will carry a cross and a song
Where I don't belong
I don't belong

When You found me here
Yeah, for once in a rare blue moon
I see everything clear
I'll be a beautiful letdown
That's what I'll forever be
And though it may cost my soul
I'll sing for free

We're still chasing our tails
In the rising sun
In our dark water planet still spinning
In a direction no one wins
No one's won.

See, I don't belong here (I don't belong)
Well, I don't belong here, I don't belong
I will carry a cross
With a song where I don't belong
I don't belong
No, I don't belong here, I don't belong
I'm gonna set sight
And set sail
For the kingdom come, kingdom come
Your kingdom come
Won't you let me down, yeah
Let my foolish pride forever let me down

Ah, Easy living, you're not much like the name
Easy dying, you look just about the same
Would you please take me off your list
Easy living please c'mon and let me down

We are a beautiful letdown
Painfully uncool
The church of the dropouts
The losers, the sinners, the failures, and the fools
What a beautiful letdown
Are we salt in the wound
Hey, let us sing one true tune

It feels like I don't belong here, yeah
It goes like I don't belong here
I don't belong (I don't belong)
Won't you let me down (I don't belong)
C'mon and let me down (I don't belong)
You always let me down (I don't belong)
So glad that I'm let down (I don't belong)
C'mon and let me down (I don't belong)
'Cause I don't belong here
Won't you let me down!

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
It's all gonna perish...

All I have is the Lord's, and I give it as an offering unto him, and he provides for my every need.

He really does, whatever I need, it's there, even without a job. I haven't had a job in 10 months, I don't need it, as long as I stay in the will of the Lord and keep his commandments, I am free from the curses of this world, debt, lack, hunger, thirst, etc.

The Lord takes care of the plants, and animals, on this planet, and he also takes care of those who do his will and follow him in every way possible.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Praise God when you have nothing (pay tithes and offerings unto the LORD and keep his commandments) and he will provide abundantly.

Otherwise there are NO guarantees of salvation from this world and it's curses nor in your imagined world's to come.

Only an eternal hell on earth and in the next life awaits those who disobey and rebel against the Lord and his commandments.

No unclean thing will or can enter into the kingdom of God.

So if you're not in the kingdom of God, in the next life, where will you go ???

see www.Mormon.org and www.LDS.org

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Again, see this post.

Michelle Tumes ~ Chant (Lay Aside All Worldly Cares)

Michelle Tumes ~ Lovely (Jesus Christ)

1 Timothy 6
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

Philipians 4
4 Rejoice in the Lord always; and again I say, Rejoice.
5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
6 Be afflicted for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just; whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do; and the God of peace shall be with you.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
20 Now unto God and our Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Uh, I haven't read most of the thread, but I have a question...

How does this "Rapture Letter" work? How does it know that the rapture really happened, and that you aren't just dead?

FFH

Veteran Member
Uh, I haven't read most of the thread, but I have a question...

How does this "Rapture Letter" work? How does it know that the rapture really happened, and that you aren't just dead?
It's a "dead man" switch that will automatically send the emails out when it's not reset, cuz the people running this website (Rapture Letters) will be gone and so will I.

Rapture Letters

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Possible end time time frame of the 10 year tribulation period (see www.TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com)

1) 3 year tribulation 2006 to 2009
2) 7 year tribulation 2009 to 2016
3) First rapture could happen in the SPRING of 2010, in accordance with the Jewish feasts (see feast time frames below)
4) Second rapture may happen 3 1/2 years into this 7 year tribulation period, in 2013
5) Last 3 1/2 years (final destruction of the earth) 2013 to 2016
6) End of 7 year tribulation 2016

www.TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com

Jewish Feasts

Rosh Hashanah (New Year) Feast of Trumpets (Which symbolizes/announces the SOON COMING RESURRECTION/RAPTURE) September 19-20
Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) September 28
Zukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) sypmolizes the WEDDING FEAST (October 3-9) and 10 (8th day)
Purim (Defeat of Haman's plot to destroy Jews in Persia) Feburaray 28

Passover March 30 - April 6 (Exact day in history when Jesus Christ was resurrected)
First Fruits March 31 (Symbolizes the FIRST RESURRECTION/FIRST RAPTURE)
Shavout (Feast of Weeks) Symbolizes the 7 year (WEEK LONG) tribulation period (May 19-20)

Last edited:

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
It's a "dead man" switch that will automatically send the emails out when it's not reset, cuz the people running this website (Rapture Letters) will be gone and so will I.
So what if you BOTH die at the same time? Or if the person suddenly converts to a different religion and decides to ditch the website?

rojse

RF Addict
If the rapture were to occur, do you think that you would need to tell everyone that you went? I mean, it would be fairly obvious that rapture would have occured and all.

rojse

RF Addict
Oh, yes, I find it awfully presumptuous that the site creators assume they will be going to heaven.

FFH

Veteran Member
1 John 3: 22
And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
Possible end time time frame of the 10 year tribulation period (see www.TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com)

1) 3 year tribulation 2006 to 2009
2) 7 year tribulation 2009 to 2016
3) First rapture could happen in the SPRING of 2010, in accordance with the Jewish feasts (see feast time frames below)
4) Second rapture may happen 3 1/2 years into this 7 year tribulation period, in 2013
5) Last 3 1/2 years (final destruction of the earth) 2013 to 2016
6) End of 7 year tribulation 2016

www.TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com

Jewish Feasts

Rosh Hashanah (New Year) Feast of Trumpets (Which symbolizes/announces the SOON COMING RESURRECTION/RAPTURE) September 19-20
Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) September 28
Zukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) sypmolizes the WEDDING FEAST (October 3-9) and 10 (8th day)
Purim (Defeat of Haman's plot to destroy Jews in Persia) Feburaray 28

Passover March 30 - April 6 (Exact day in history when Jesus Christ was resurrected)
First Fruits March 31 (Symbolizes the FIRST RESURRECTION/FIRST RAPTURE)
Shavout (Feast of Weeks) Symbolizes the 7 year (WEEK LONG) tribulation period (May 19-20)
..... these types of catastrophes have been predicted many times in the past with a 100% failure rate. It is unlikely that any of them will come true in our near-term future. - Secular and Christian predictions of the end of the world
Seen this type of mass delusion way to much. The Trib. is only 7 not 10 years, as far as me knows

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]However, these types of catastrophes have been predicted many times in the past with a 100% failure rate. It is unlikely that any of them will come true in our near-term future.[/FONT]
Fair enough, none of us have the mind of God. We only see the future with dim spiritual eyes.

In other words, that's my best shot at what I think might happen, based on scriptures, modern revelations and current events.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
JESUS IS ON OUR SIDE !!!!

It's the devil who is against us, NOT JESUS !!!!!

"Take time to realize that I am on your side...if you meet me half way"

Colbie Caillat - Realize

Take time to realize,
That your warmth is crashing down on in.
Take time to realize,
That I am on your side
Didn't I, Didn't I tell you.

But I can't spell it out for you,
No it's never gonna be that simple
No I can't spell it out for you

If you'd just realize what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder if
We missed out on each other now.