• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Romance, the erie evidence of God.

mickiel

Love is pure, I mean pure evidence of God, it comes from him. It is inspired by him and through him, its HIS way, not ours. Love is Gods personality, and Romance is a sizzling evidence of God.

Look at how strong Romance can be, why do you think that is?

Peace.

mickiel

Romance can be strong, because its originator is strong. All things have rooted from God, and Romance is one of the greatest proofs of him. Look how strong your emotions can be, God gave you that. It didnot come out from under a rock, it came from your creator.

Peace.

mickiel

If you set a bomb and it explodes, the damage is the evidence of the bomb. Human emotion is the evidence of an emotional creator, its been set off in man.

And its exploded.

Peace.

mickiel

If you set a bomb and it explodes, the damage is the evidence of the bomb. Human emotion is the evidence of an emotional creator, its been set off in man.

And its exploded.

Peace.

The above statement is evidence of a definte designer in human creation.

Definte!

Peace.

mickiel

Don't you just crave for there to be a God?

That is the root of Romance. Your lusting for it to be true.

Peace.

Midnight Pete

If you believe in God, you see proof of Him everywhere. If you do not believe in God, you won't see proof of Him anywhere. Kind of a variation on

"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not believe, no explanation is possible."

If you believe in God, you see proof of Him everywhere. If you do not believe in God, you won't see proof of Him anywhere. Kind of a variation on

"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not believe, no explanation is possible."

but is this a responsible diagnostic tool? is it responsible to believe something first, and then gather evidence for it?

IF_u_knew

Curious
God started it within humanity with Adam and Eve, the " Conscious worlds first human Romance", he gave them Romance, Adam was crazy about Eve, thats why he ate from the tree, he was not deceived. And I think I need to touch on that.

Peace.

what precisely did he partake of w/ her? what is she put through specifically as a result of this? Can you point out the places where she makes her vows and what her heart was speaking when she made them? there seems to me something spoken that she is spit upon, and repeatedly, even as though it was her own father? can you show me the shame and whose it is that she bears? Also there is Jeremiah 17:5. These questions came to mind upon reading this above ... after all, Adam is representative of mankind and not the same as the Man to whom the Woman (which is only a type of what was being represented as Eve) was brought to by God, thus the light should be here now as to why I would ask (i do not elaborate to hide anything .. only, I am curious to see what another might answer). Simply for my own curiosity. I am researching these things myself.

Last edited:

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
The funniest part is you beleive in Adam and Eve, that we are all the decendents of two white folks who decided to be imbreds and create the world.... what a romantic story.....:clap

Midnight Pete

The funniest part is you beleive in Adam and Eve, that we are all the decendents of two white folks who decided to be imbreds and create the world.... what a romantic story.....:clap

Thanks for the applause, but FYI I'm not rigidly literalist in my interpretation of Scripture. And why is it important for Adam & Eve to be of any particular skin-colour if they are the mother and father of the entire human race? BTW, the "price of atheism" is only as high as you make it. Why is that with your superior minds you can't grasp the simplicity of the Golden Rule?

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
Thanks for the applause, but FYI I'm not rigidly literalist in my interpretation of Scripture. And why is it important for Adam & Eve to be of any particular skin-colour if they are the mother and father of the entire human race? BTW, the "price of atheism" is only as high as you make it. Why is that with your superior minds you can't grasp the simplicity of the Golden Rule?
The golden rule, those who have the gold make the rules.......

And why, How could a man and a women breed and make the entire human race, from two people? They are white, so if they breed they make white children and their children make white imbred handicapped white children, and so on and so on.....

You really think this is how we all started? White imbreds....?

and why is it that Atheists and Agnostics know more about your own religions than you do????? pfft

Midnight Pete

The golden rule, those who have the gold make the rules.......

And why, How could a man and a women breed and make the entire human race, from two people? They are white, so if they breed they make white children and their children make white imbred handicapped white children, and so on and so on.....

You really think this is how we all started? White imbreds....?

and why is it that Atheists and Agnostics know more about your own religions than you do????? pfft

You could have all the knowledge in the world but it still would be useless if you had no faith.

And didn't I say I wasn't a biblical literalist?

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
You could have all the knowledge in the world but it still would be useless if you had no faith.

And didn't I say I wasn't a biblical literalist?
Yeah your not, congrats.....

And what is faith? Is it your own inate ability to connect to "god, or a tool of control that has been imbeded into your very genes?

You would think faith would be a given universal asset,.....

Atomist

I love you.

Let X= Flying spaghetti monster, Zeus, invisible pink unicorns, lepricons, big foot, etc

If you believe in X you see proof of him/her/it everywhere. If you don't believe in X, you won't see proof of him/her/it anywhere. Kind of a variation on

"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not believe, no explanation is possible"

Midnight Pete

Yeah your not, congrats.....

And what is faith? Is it your own inate ability to connect to "god, or a tool of control that has been imbeded into your very genes?

You would think faith would be a given universal asset,.....

Clearly it is not.