• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RPGs!!!!!!!!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Real Sorceror said:
Describe this game for me. Its not one of those text based things, is it? I don't think I can handle those....

Not text based (or I wouldn't be able to play it). It's more of a stick-figure based whose main attribute is its hilarious sense of humor. (Well, it fits some people's sense of humor, I should say.) Here's the link, and we've got a subforum here for our 'clan members', too. :)

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
FeathersinHair said:
Not text based (or I wouldn't be able to play it). It's more of a stick-figure based whose main attribute is its hilarious sense of humor. (Well, it fits some people's sense of humor, I should say.) Here's the link, and we've got a subforum here for our 'clan members', too. :)
:biglaugh:This is easily one of the funniest games I've ever even seen!
Unfortunatly, I'm the kind of gamer that likes to be "cool" and prefers a level of "seriousness". I'm afraid that playing a Pastamancer, while humorous, would really cramp my "style".
However, strange things happen when I'm bored, so don't be surprised if I start playing one of those Disco Bandits.:p

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
FeathersinHair said:
I would go for being a Turtle Tamer! That's my absolute favorite!
What does that guy do? Does he go bowling with the turtle? Is a poke' master? Does he have turtle like reflexes? Or is he a teenage ninja trained by a rat? :D

FeathersinHair said:

I just had to follow that link! It sounded so funny... but you never said addictive! I played for as long as I could until I ran out of adventures! Then, I drank more to get more adventures, and now I'm so drunk I can't do anything! :(

but it's so much fun!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Real Sorceror said:
What does that guy do? Does he go bowling with the turtle? Is a poke' master? Does he have turtle like reflexes? Or is he a teenage ninja trained by a rat? :D

*shakes head solemnly* I fear that the calling of a Turtle Tamer is simply to serve as a vehicle for the power of the Turtle. (And to occasionally wear one as a hat, naturally.)

I just had to follow that link! It sounded so funny... but you never said addictive! I played for as long as I could until I ran out of adventures! Then, I drank more to get more adventures, and now I'm so drunk I can't do anything! :(

but it's so much fun!

Ack! I forgot my 'addictive place' warning! I'm so glad you like it, though! :D If you feel like joining our RF "Clan", please either post here or PM me! Once we know your name, we can start sending you things!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Yay, RS! Please let us know if we can drag you into 'the Clan'! *attempts to drag*

"Flossing awesome"... I love that phrase!

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
FeathersinHair said:
Yay, RS! Please let us know if we can drag you into 'the Clan'! *attempts to drag*

"Flossing awesome"... I love that phrase!
Sure, I'll join the clan, but unfortunately Mr Bad Man is incredibly wasted right now and can't see straight. He needs a nap or something.:sarcastic

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
darkwaldo said:
I love playing ragnarok online. Final Fantasy XII is the best Final Fantasy game ever.
Blasphemy!

The best Final Fantasy by far was FF7.......of course I haven't played 12 yet :eek:

Ody

www.urbandead.com

LONG LIVE THE MFD!
MAKE ZEDS KISS YOUR AXE!

Maltonfdsymbol2.jpg