• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Music 2nd thread

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Awesome black metal drum riffs, Dark Funeral "The Dawn No More Rises" ;

Original recording;

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
This guy freaking rocks on the drums, Hell Yeah!! Dark Funeral "Hail Murder" drum riffs.

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Fjellstrom of Dark Funeral wicked on drums; "The End of Human Race".

"The End of Human Race";

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
My first introductions to Satanic black metal, Slayer and Mercyful Fate:

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Ozzy Osbourne may not like it, but I do induct him into the halls of the Satanic music thread;

Mr. Crowley;

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Two of my favorite Slayer songs from their best album Reign In Blood, "Altar Of Sacrifice" and "Jesus Saves";

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"Melissa", the first Satanic love song.

"I am kneeling in front of the altar, Satan's Cross upon the wall."

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Beautiful piece!

I can not say the same of the other things posted above. I absolutely despise heavy/death/black/etc metal in all of its forms.

I love Satanic Black Metal ever since I was the age of 13 years of age. :smilecat:

Last edited:

ThirtyThree

I love Satanic Black Metal in all of its forms, ever since I was the age of 13 years of age. :smilecat:

A decade ago, I used to fall asleep with that type of thing blaring in my ears at full volume. It just does nothing for me and now, I can not even tolerate the noise of it.