• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Music 2nd thread

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
A decade ago, I used to fall asleep with that type of thing blaring in my ears at full volume. It just does nothing for me and now, I can not even tolerate the noise of it.

If you look through the entire thread here I have posted many of my favorite classical pieces. I was a classical music snob for about 9 years in my twenties especially when I was attending Brook Fine Arts Academy studying piano technique, composition, and melodic theory. But about 15 years ago I got back into the guitar again and discovered bands like Dark Funeral, Dimmu Borgir, Naglfar, Emperor, etc., and I was hooked. Of course, I still love classical, Bach, Beethoven, Liszt, Chopin, they were and still are the masters. :smilecat:

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Franz Liszt's "Un Sospiro" (A Sigh) played here by my favorite modern pianist Valentina Lisitsa.
Not necessarily "Satanic" but a beautiful piece.

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Live performance of "The Imperial March - Darth Vader's theme" conducted by its composer John Williams;

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Franz Liszt Transcendental Etude No. 12 "Chasse-neige" (Snow Drift) played by Valentina Lisitsa;

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Franz Liszt Transcendental Etude No. 4 ("Mazeppa") played by one of my favorite pianists Claudio Arrau. A transcendental etude for piano is a study of piano technique which challenges the limits of the 88 key piano keyboard.

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
All modern acoustic/string pianos have standard 88 keys. Now, however, Bosendorfer is manufacturing pianos standard with 9 extra keys lower on the bass end of the keyboard with total 97 keys. Awesome thunderous sound! Also, notice the 9 extra keys are black. ;)

5dd636ad7576398680ab6284a05f2024.jpg

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Valentina Lisitsa performs the solo Cadenza (9:27-12:36) of the Rachmaninoff 3rd piano concerto on a 97 key Bosendorfer. Brilliant and inspiring.

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The 1980's band Possessed first song "The Exorcist" from the album "Seven Churches".

Last edited: