• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Music 2nd thread

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Satanik Muse -- Robert Schumann "Rhenish" symphony, 4th movement, melancholic choral and fugue; "Lucifer Triumphator".

full

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
There is so much anguish, misery, and pain in this song, yet it's so beautiful. I especially love the end with the soprano and growling vocals singing in synchronization, how they hold their hands towards each other, circle each other, and then part ways.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If the Church of Satan every gets a book of Hymns, this one is definitely worthy of being in it.

VioletVortex

There is a lot of Ghost talk here. They are actually pretty good, but I can't help laugh at the way he says "thund-DEEER"

I've been listening to a great black metal band called Mgla a lot lately. I'm not entirely sure if they are Satanic, but they have some sort of Occult philosophy for sure. They have a great album called Groza. I just listened to it, but I'm listening to Circe by Ghost right now.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I use various kinds of music during my magickal rites such as "Chant" or "Satanic Ceremony" and I really like using some of the soundtrack to "Hellbound: Hellraiser II" which is great for decompression.

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
In the spirit of Satanism, I tried playing 7 or 8 of these simultaneously and it gave me a headache... :Do_O:D

This one has been going through my tiny brain for a couple of days now...

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Another awesome black metal band Naglfar - "Horncrowned Majesty", turn it up!

Naglfar - "I Am Vengeance";

Last edited: