• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saving Yourself for Marriage?

Titanic

I have always liked redhead women the best. From Christina Hendricks to Kate Winslet when she played in Titanic. The woman on True Blood too, ah I am starting to ramble better stop...

Shermana

Heretic
I have always liked redhead women the best. From Christina Hendricks to Kate Winslet when she played in Titanic. The woman on True Blood too, ah I am starting to ramble better stop...

I love Redheads, yes I do, but I have an even greater weakness for blondes.

Celebrities however, aren't my thing. Usually.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Oh come on, you don't see just a bit of bias here? Virgins are more good-looking? Really? Coming from a virgin? So I suppose, once you do have sex, you'll lose some of your shockingly good virgin looks? :facepalm:

Last edited:

Titanic

Oh come on, you don't see just a bit of bias here? Virgins are more good-looking? Really? Coming from the virgin? So I suppose, once you do have sex, you'll lose some of your shockingly good virgin looks? :facepalm:

If that was directed at me I never said anything of the such.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Most Virgins are Ferraris from what I've seen.

Usually only those who already agree believe me on this...but get this....virgins tend to be....more physically attractive (from what I've seen, and without makeup that is).
What about people that are just so ugly that nobody has had sex with them yet? They're virgins too, you know...

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Most Virgins are Ferraris from what I've seen.

Usually only those who already agree believe me on this...but get this....virgins tend to be....more physically attractive (from what I've seen, and without makeup that is).

I'd be pretty skeptical that you would be able to pick a virgin from a non-virgin in any sort of group of women.

Shermana

Heretic
I'd be pretty skeptical that you would be able to pick a virgin from a non-virgin in any sort of group of women.

I probably wouldn't, never claimed I'd be able to. But I think I'd be able to tell non-virgins in many if not most cases.

Shermana

Heretic
What about people that are just so ugly that nobody has had sex with them yet? They're virgins too, you know...

Of the many virgins I've had the pleasure to know, only a handful have been less than attractive and I'm assuming they're just late bloomers.

Shermana

Heretic
Oh come on, you don't see just a bit of bias here? Virgins are more good-looking? Really? Coming from a virgin? So I suppose, once you do have sex, you'll lose some of your shockingly good virgin looks? :facepalm:

I am actually concerned that once I lose my pure status my dashing good looks will be diminished, so yes. If anything, my bias stems from my experiences. I've even had girls complain out loud that they're "not cute anymore" once they get more "experienced".

Very Few virgins I know use makeup....

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Of the many virgins I've had the pleasure to know, only a handful have been less than attractive and I'm assuming they're just late bloomers.

You must live in a pretty town then... Most people my age that I know are virgins are dumpy and awkward, which clearly explains why they're virgins.