• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saving Yourself for Marriage?

Draka

Wonder Woman
I am actually concerned that once I lose my pure status my dashing good looks will be diminished, so yes. If anything, my bias stems from my experiences. I've even had girls complain out loud that they're "not cute anymore" once they get more "experienced".

Very Few virgins I know use makeup....

:spit::biglaugh:
lol.gif
rofl.gif

[ontopic]For me, I'd prefer to actually love my partner, so I'd probably wait until engagement. But as to marriage, I view that as just being a legal confirmation.[/ontopic]

Shermana

Heretic
I don't lift weights, but martial arts keeps me in great shape. I'm 5'5", 150 pounds. I think women my age don't like me because I'm blunt, sarcastic, and have a dry sense of humor.

Hmmm, girls usually like bluntness, and sarcastic dry humor.

Perhaps you're exhibiting too many beta male personality traits. I can help you with that.

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
[ontopic]For me, I'd prefer to actually love my partner, so I'd probably wait until engagement. But as to marriage, I view that as just being a legal confirmation.[/ontopic]

Actually, that's what I did. I was engaged when I lost my virginity. Now, as it turns out, it didn't work out. Military, separate orders, just didn't pan out. But I don't regret it.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Hmmm, girls usually look bluntness, and sarcastic dry humor.

Perhaps you're exhibiting too many beta male personality traits. I can help you with that.

Lol beta male... Usually they describe me as *** hole, or sociopath. Beta male's definitely a new one. I'm not submissive, I'm just rude.

Last edited:

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus

Would you say you loved them any less the day before your engagement? I think people realize they love somebody long before they make any steps to the "next level".

Shermana

Heretic
Lol beta male... Usually they describe me as *** hole, or sociopath. Beta male's definitely a new one. I'm not submissive, I'm just rude.

Well sheez, girls usually love rude guys and ***-holes, when they're physically fit at least, your problem sounds like a mystery to me!