• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seeing That Women Can Go Topless Now Do You Suppose A Lot More Rapes Will Happen?

What the thread title says

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Hmm... another shocking thread from me. So what do you think? Do you suppose more guys like a Ted Bundy or a Gary Ridgeway will be on the prowl?

From my understanding...people like Ted Bundy and other serial rapists dont rape people because they have a nice pair if you get my meaning...

Titanic

She judges him on his appearance as well .He "looks ' threatening and he is not.But she is prepared to kill him with an ax solely based on his appearance.Shes "defensive".

Yes. Or the guy could really be bad and the flowers behind his back are just for show. Just a thought.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
From my understanding...people like Ted Bundy and other serial rapists dont rape people because they have a nice pair if you get my meaning...

No doubt.They are "stalkers" they are more out to lure a woman in .So they pick the women ( their "type though) that will fall for the fake broken arm need some help.Kidnap them ..then delight in torturing them.(get a hard on over it) .Its kind of like some people would like to have sex 3 times a week? These guys are like Jonesing if they havent killed someone in a few months.NOT your typical rapist and honestly? NOT what most have to fear.Those guys are few and far between..That is why we know them by name.Sure some slip away..They are bout 5% off all rape.The ones that are caught? We study their minds.Like Jeffrey Dhamer..HE had a "fixation" that someone woudl love him and stay with him forever..Hence the drilling of the holes in the head and pouring acid in their heads..trying for a crude lobotomy ..when they died???? He ate parts of them to "keep them" forever..

That is WHOLLY different than a girl and a guy at a party and she says no and he doesn't care..TWO different animals.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
No doubt.They are "stalkers" they are more out to lure a woman in .So they pick the women ( their "type though) that will fall for the fake broken arm need some help.Kidnap them ..then delight in torturing them.(get a hard on over it) .Its kind of like some people would like to have sex 3 times a week? These guys are like Jonesing if they havent killed someone in a few months.NOT your typical rapist and honestly? NOT what most have to fear.Those guys are few and far between..That is why we know them by name.Sure some slip away..They are bout 5% off all rape.The ones that are caught? We study their minds.Like Jeffrey Dhamer..HE had a "fixation" that someone woudl love him and stay with him forever..Hence the drilling of the holes in the head and pouring acid in their heads..trying for a crude lobotomy ..when they died???? He ate parts of them to "keep them" forever..

That is WHOLLY different than a girl and a guy at a party and she says no and he doesn't care..TWO different animals.

Exactly :)

Aquitaine

Was this like the fastest moving thread ever? For a day or two?

Haha! Possibly - it just appeared out of nowhere and suddenly boomed! :D

As for the OP, although inclined to vote "No", I voted "Not sure" since at the end of the day I cannot claim to understand the minds of all rapists. I'm not psychic - maybe there will be a few more rapes, maybe not. :shrug:

Titanic

Haha! Possibly - it just appeared out of nowhere and suddenly boomed! :D

As for the OP, although inclined to vote "No", I voted "Not sure" since at the end of the day I cannot claim to understand the minds of all rapists. I'm not psychic - maybe there will be a few more rapes, maybe not. :shrug:

Thanks for the reply. A big boom nonetheless.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
But that wasn't the question. It was asking if women go topless, do we suppose a LOT more rapes will happen?

Rape fantasies are NOT reality, folks. Please, let's stop confusing the two.

Aquitaine

But that wasn't the question. It was asking if women go topless, do we suppose a LOT more rapes will happen?

Rape fantasies are NOT reality, folks. Please, let's stop confusing the two.

How much would constitute a "LOT" though? I honestly only voted "Not sure" because I have no idea what the significance of topless women will have on rapists' mentality. I don't know their inner-workings. :shrug:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

How much would constitute a "LOT" though? I honestly only voted "Not sure" because I have no idea what the significance of topless women will have on rapists' mentality. I don't know their inner-workings. :shrug:

Rapists act when they perceive weakness in their potential victim. They don't act because they get turned on by skin.

Something we keep ignoring is that the vast majority of rapes are committed by those the victim knows. When a married couple sees rape, it isn't because the rapist sees naked body parts, but when the rapist wants control over his or her spouse.

The topless protests by FEMEN...any spike in rapes against women in this group? I haven't heard anyone pressing charges. But I have heard that death threats have been made against the group, specifically the Tunisian woman.

Aquitaine

Rapists act when they perceive weakness in their potential victim. They don't act because they get turned on by skin.

Something we keep ignoring is that the vast majority of rapes are committed by those the victim knows. When a married couple sees rape, it isn't because the rapist sees naked body parts, but when the rapist wants control over his or her spouse.

The topless protests by FEMEN...any spike in rapes against women in this group? I haven't heard anyone pressing charges. But I have heard that death threats have been made against the group, specifically the Tunisian woman.

To be fair, we already have topless women walking around beaches anyways - some of them completely nude. I've never heard of any rape epidemics at beaches or anything. So yeah, it probably won't make a difference. I just chose my poll option because I can't account for the mentality of every rapist/potential rapist going around today.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

To be fair, we already have topless women walking around beaches anyways - some of them completely nude. I've never heard of any rape epidemics at beaches or anything. So yeah, it probably won't make a difference. I just chose my poll option because I can't account for the mentality of every rapist/potential rapist going around today.

I've never heard of rape being a problem at nudist resorts.