• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Senate Republicans oppose Reproductive Freedom for Women.

Do you support access to reproductive healthcare, including abortion rights and contraception.

• Total voters

danieldemol

Premium Member
Gee I don't know. Five kids by five different dads by 19. I reckon that must be normal.

Or not practicing safe sex. Sleeping around. Not caring. All the above. Need I say more.
Is it only women who sleep around that you dislike the practice of or do you believe in equality because if you believe in equality boy do I have some news for you about Trump's sexual practices.

We Never Know

No Slack
Is it only women who sleep around that you dislike the practice of or do you believe in equality because if you believe in equality boy do I have some news for you about Trump's sexual practices.
Lmfao! You had to bring Trump into it. Especially the night he has an assassination attempt on him. We are done. Real classy.
That says more about you than it does about Trump :rolleyes:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
But that's just it -- far too many on the right, and the religious, are absolutely certain that they should have the right to make such decisions for other people. Their ultimate justification is their own knowledge that they are holier-than-thou -- better and wiser than everybody else.
Today I looked into moving to Canada and found I may have a few routes to maybe become your neighbor. I even filled out a form to have a consultation with a lawyer to get an idea of what exactly I need to do and if I'd be able to stay or not.

We Never Know

No Slack
False, I believe it is human, I also believe that what the morning after pill kills is human.

I simply do not believe that being human is sufficient to warrant forcing a woman to carry it to birth.

You must have missed this since you didn't answer. So I will ask again ..

Then you agree an abortion is killing a human?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What about plants?

"recent experiments suggest plants may have the ability to learn and make decisions."

"Today, extensive research confirms that plants possess human-level intelligence and consciousness beyond that. They can feel pain and interact with the environment in sophisticated ways. Plants can communicate through unique songs and chatter in an ultrasound range, not audible to the human ear"

"No longer can we think of plants as passive or inert; they are continually sensing and responding to their environments"

You can also google the smell of fresh cut grass is a warning. Or crown shyness in trees.
Anthropomorphism has become fashionable
among some researchers lately. Attributing
intelligence to reactions to stimuli is an
over-reach.
To test for sentience, hold a mirror up to a
carrot. Determine if it recognizes itself.
If so, then we'll talk about carrot rights.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I already gave an example.

I've not heard of one case of a woman being forced into giving birth, but I know of multiple examples of women being forced into abortions. That's almost always what's going on, when it comes to force with this issue.
That would be a crime -- you "know of multiple examples" of such crimes, and you didnt't report them? Why not?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
That would be a crime -- you "know of multiple examples" of such crimes, and you didnt't report them? Why not?
Huh? I couldn't do anything there. I was told these things by the women it happened to. My mom actually ran away from Ohio to San Francisco in 1970 to escape the illegal abortion her dad was trying to force her into.

You also see this with famous people, like how Britney Spears was forced/pressured into an abortion by Justin Timberlake. It also happens when people are trying to hide affairs and abuse.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It seems he's just getting it backwards.
When abortion is illegal, this forces women
to give birth (other than miscarriages.
There is no US law allowing forced abortions.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You also see this with famous people, like how Britney Spears was forced/pressured into an abortion by Justin Timberlake. It also happens when people are trying to hide affairs and abuse.
How did he force her to get an abortion...at
gunpoint...knife to her throat...a cudgel?
Or by "forcing" do you mean by persuasion?