• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Senate Republicans oppose Reproductive Freedom for Women.

Do you support access to reproductive healthcare, including abortion rights and contraception.

• Total voters

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It was in her book:

He pressured into an abortion she didn't want.
People have a right to pressure each other.
This doesn't qualify as her having been
"forced" to have an abortion.

It's like my being "forced" to wait while
the Mrs shops for shoes. Hardly a legal
matter that should drive public policy.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member

Whatever. I'm not getting into this with you. You're just being difficult for the sake of it now, when don't know what you're talking about. I'm really not in the mood for this crap.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Whatever. I'm not getting into this with you.
You say that.
But you always come back.
I'm irresistible, apparently.
You're just being difficult for the sake of it now....
No, I'm arguing against your poorly supported claims,
which are employed to oppose reproductive freedom.
This matters.
If one cannot endure debate, one should re-consider
the positions one takes. Fundamental flaws.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
You say that.
But you always come back.
I'm irresistible, apparently.

No, I'm arguing against your poorly supported claims,
which are employed to oppose reproductive freedom.
This matters.
If one cannot endure debate, one should re-consider
the positions one takes. Fundamental flaws.
Not when I throw you on ignore, which I'm about to. Bye.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Republicans are for reproductive freedom. They are against killing the unborn and ending reproduction. Abortion has nothing to with reproduction. It is the opposite of reproduction.
It's healthcare.
Technically, the freedom not to reproduce, has been preserved, since it can be done in ways without killing babies.
Nobody is killing babies. Funny use of words though, considering just below you start complaining about "liberal word games." (Projection??)
That freedom is still there and was never touched. Nobody has the right to kill the defenseless. Even in war, where you have the right and duty to kill, killing the defenseless is taboo and can get indicted on charges for crimes against humanity.

That is why back to the States was the compromise. If Liberals are adamant then just the Liberal states can be the killing fields. I would prefer they do a better job showing the ladies there is more than one hostile option for practicing your right not to reproduce. If a woman wishes to practice her right to reproduce the Republicans have your back.
No they don't. They won't even give kids free lunches in schools. They definitely don't have anyone's back. With them, you're forced to have a kid, then you're on your own. Don't come looking for handouts! Pull yourself up by your bootstraps commie!
Liberal word games tend to misrepresent what they are selling. Where is the consumer protection agency when you need it. Project 2025 may have to restructure all the hack agencies the Left has created that tend to play favorites; NPR or national public radio.

The DNC strategy is Project 2025 fear mongering using misrepresentations and word games. They have nothing good to report or sell. I will try to translate their deceptions as they do.

The DNC's next fear mongering installment may be how Project 2025 will take away Social Security. Didn't the DNC already do that by giving Social Security to the illegal aliens, thereby reducing the SS solvency even more? Project 2025 wants to protect SS, by making it so the DNC can not keep using it like it is their own slush fund. The Seniors should be mad at the DNC for sticking it to them.
LOL The DNC didn't come up with Project 2025.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

I am not so sure about that. Being forced to attend shoe shopping sounds like a violation of the Geneva Convention to me. Have you contacted the UN?