• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex or Love

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do you Sex because you Love someone, or do you Love because you Sex someone ?

First, it depends on how one defines love.

In my definition, i can't love someone only because of sex, or a great sexual experience, as my definition of love by necessity requires things that are not nearly accomplished or even touched at all by having sex.

If i love someone, and obviously you mean someone i could want to have sex with in this case, then, in my definition of love, there's no possibility that i would not want to have sex with them.

Q: Love which appeared after having sex with someone, Do that Love appeared because we can sex with that person again and again, or Do that Love appeared because of just one time sex ? [/B]

Again i think it just depends on how one is defining love.

If i define love as an intense desire towards someone, and willing to be around them, and that's it, then that could result from just one sexual experience, and actually much less.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
What is making love ? :)
Preferrably, I won't have sex with anybody I am not in love with, because I am a very passionate person who tends to hold nothing back...which can get just a tad embarrassing as well...there must be that understanding there...
:run:

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
In addition, before I run right away, I also know how to do the 'Tantric sex thing' the correct way, so I gotta be very careful who I have sex with - only love can take the full force of that, my friend....only love.
:run:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
It all depends on whether I just want to have sex or 'make love'.

Thank heavens for that. At last! The first mention of 'making love' that I have read on this forum in 1.5 years. Maybe I wasn't reading the right threads,...?

Everybody seems to be 'having sex', or thinking of it, or talking of it. At the point where both lovers becomes focused on sending their partner as far as possible into total ecstasy, a new condition 'becomes', and the couple make love. And it is wonderful (for me) beyond any 'sex' I ever had.

The reason why I want to lay with my partner (my wife) is because:-
I love her.
I fancy her.
I trust her.
I need her.

Sex is nowhere close to love.

Chinu! How old are you? (I'm a bit older than Penumbra)

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Thank heavens for that. At last! The first mention of 'making love' that I have read on this forum in 1.5 years. Maybe I wasn't reading the right threads,...?

Everybody seems to be 'having sex', or thinking of it, or talking of it. At the point where both lovers becomes focused on sending their partner as far as possible into total ecstasy, a new condition 'becomes', and the couple make love. And it is wonderful (for me) beyond any 'sex' I ever had.

The reason why I want to lay with my partner (my wife) is because:-
I love her.
I fancy her.
I trust her.
I need her.

Sex is nowhere close to love.

Chinu! How old are you? (I'm a bit older than Penumbra)
Totally! Absolutely!

Then, when you are lost in that love, in a moment of passion, there is no more physical separation of lover and beloved. Heartbeat, breath, body merge as one and love becomes the product of itself, lost to the realms of the Infinite.

To join with another soul through the physical act of lovemaking is a total joy beyond compare. It goes way beyond lust and carnal desire - I mean they are very nice to feel as a 'by product' of it, but it's not the driving force - love is.

In the total immersion in love's embrace, one can also merge with God (can't do that by just 'having sex').

At first, I felt a bit uncomfortable talking about all this - then I saw how ironic it was that a Tantrika felt all embarrassed to discuss her sexuality...

Last edited:

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Got any tips?
Just some basic ones (I don't want to set a precedent):

Sit facing each other (about 2ft apart), just gazing into each other's eyes for the longest time - do Trataka (focused dhyan) on your partner's eyes for 15-20 minutes.

During that time, synchronise your breathing, gaze into each other's eyes and breathe together, slowing it right down as you do so...feel all the natural rhythms of your partner's body flowing through their breath.

Take your time. Tantric Sex is all about holding it back until you just can't anymore - the longer the better - if you don't climax at all, even better still.

After gazing and slowing down the breath, Start with exploration, just asexual exploration of your partner's body...their hair...their fingertips...their toenails...softly caress every square inch very slowly ('slowly' is the key word in all of this).

As you caress their body, concentrate on the exchange of vibration and energy through your hands, tongue etc...don't give in to desire...don't give into lust. Tantric Sex is the biggest tease out there...the foreplay can last for hours...

*and that's all I can say. lol

Last edited:

Wherenextcolumbus

Just some basic ones (I don't want to set a precedent):

Sit facing each other (about 2ft apart), just gazing into each other's eyes for the longest time - do Trataka (focused dhyan) on your partner's eyes for 15-20 minutes.

During that time, synchronise your breathing, gaze into each other's eyes and breathe together, slowing it right down as you do so...feel all the natural rhythms of your partner's body flowing through their breath.

Take your time. Tantric Sex is all about holding it back until you just can't anymore - the longer the better - if you don't climax at all, even better still.

After gazing and slowing down the breath, Start with exploration, just asexual exploration of your partner's body...their hair...their fingertips...their toenails...softly caress every square inch very slowly ('slowly' is the key word in all of this).

As you caress their body, concentrate on the exchange of vibration and energy through your hands, tongue etc...don't give in to desire...don't give into lust. Tantric Sex is the biggest tease out there...the foreplay can last for hours...

*and that's all I can say. lol
Sounds great