• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Donald Trump be Sentenced to Jail for 34 Felonies?

Laniakea

Not of this world
What is Biden doing that is worse than Trump did for the same issue?
Is Biden doing anything as well as or better than Trump?
The Abraham Accords was done under Trump.
The withholding of approved aid to Israel to fight Hamas was done by Biden.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Nobody else there was as distracted as Biden.
Accept it, and move on. Digging yourself deeper into a pit of denial makes you look worse with every shovelful you scoop.
LOL Biden was talking to people. The people he was talking to were skydivers, and they were cut out of the video. Very obviously cut out of a thin little strip of video with the sides missing.

Good grief.

You've posted a fake video. An obviously doctored video.
It didn't happen.
It isn't true.
You've been taken in by far-right wing BS'ers.

Laniakea

Not of this world
LOL Biden was talking to people. The people he was talking to were skydivers, and they were cut out of the video. Very obviously cut out of a thin little strip of video with the sides missing.

Good grief.

You've posted a fake video. An obviously doctored video.
It didn't happen.
It isn't true.
You've been taken in by far-right wing BS'ers.

It wasn't edited. It's the way videos look when you turn a smartphone upright instead of sideways when taking a video.
Biden was distracted, like a dog distracted by a squirrel while everyone else was coherent and paying attention. Makes America look like the weakest country when its leader is the only one that needs to be led around like a dog.

Laniakea

Not of this world
No, I mean yours and Trumps view of immigrants/refugees/asylum seekers that you just shared with us.

IOW, those who illegally cross the southern border. In the case I referenced, people who came from the same country as those who did the mass shooting at the music hall in Russia. That's what Biden is allowing into our country, and is burdening our law enforcement people with cleaning up.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Is Hunter Biden running for office? What's the obsession with him?

I bet you accept the Hunter Biden conviction but not the Trump one, amirite?

(You don't need to respond, as I already know the answer.)

Joe is his father and raised him. Shows what kind of family it is you want in the White House (where Cocaine was recently found, but that story was quickly swept away).

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It wasn't edited. It's the way videos look when you turn a smartphone upright instead of sideways when taking a video.
Biden was distracted, like a dog distracted by a squirrel while everyone else was coherent and paying attention. Makes America look like the weakest country when its leader is the only one that needs to be led around like a dog.
LOL No, it doesn't. It's not nearly that narrow.

It was so obviously edited it isn't even funny. You need a more discerning eye.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The Abraham Accords was done under Trump.
The withholding of approved aid to Israel to fight Hamas was done by Biden.
I'm looking for a larger picture than just the
1st item (a failure), & the 2nd, which is erroneous.
It was only a slight delay. Biden is a fervent supporter
of Israel & its brutality, his feigned concern for
Palestinians notwithstanding.

Consider some problems with Trump.
- Trump raised taxes, despite what the left claims.
- Trump failed in his major promise, ie, the wall
that Mexico would pay for.
- Trump's greatly increasing the deficit.
- Trump's sending fake electors to several states
in an attempt to overturn the election.

Consider some positives with Biden.
- A stronger economy.
- Higher stock values.

Those are just some of the factors that
must be all considered & balanced.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Joe is his father and raised him.
Joe is not his father. Joe is Joe.

Shows what kind of family it is you want in the White House (where Cocaine was recently found, but that story was quickly swept away).
I want a family where the parents support their child's struggles through difficult times, like Joe Biden does with his son. Lots of people become addicted to drugs for a myriad of reasons. That doesn't mean they were raised poorly or they're some kind of degenerate, or that their parents screwed something up. Notice how they support and love their son?

Hunter Biden isn't a small child and won't be living in the White House. He doesn't live there now. This is nonsense. You're focusing on Hunter because you can't face the facts about Trump, as demonstrated repeatedly on this board.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Are you saying legal status defines a person?
I'm saying, who wants a criminal as the leader of their country? More specifically, a guy who has been defrauding people his entire life and a guy that has sexual abused another person.

A couple of years ago, that would not have been a controversial statement.

Laniakea

Not of this world
I'm saying, who wants a criminal as the leader of their country? More specifically, a guy who has been defrauding people his entire life and a guy that has sexual abused another person.

A couple of years ago, that would not have been a controversial statement.
Oh, come on! You guys look up to criminals! You idolize them. You commit violence for them.
1000004436.jpg

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
IMO the left got what they wanted and now are using "Trump is a convicted felon" and Trump was found liable for sexual abuse" as their running platform. But its not political lol
Prosecuting Trump for his crimes was not political. Using his crimes against him in a campaign, however, is.
Don't tell me how bad your opponent Trump is, tell me how good you are.
The Biden campaign is doing both.
They got what they wanted, and they made sure to get it just before the election for a reason.
You describe a Republican party and candidate that is easily outmaneuvered. They have elections stolen from them they say, and it is done without leaving a shred of evidence. And now they claim that their candidate can be indicted and convicted at will and once again, is powerless to defend himself and no evidence is left behind. If that's what you think of them, why do you want them running anything? Go with the winners, not the losers.
Yet you credit him with being a skilled puppet master able to steal elections and make his political rival a convicted felon at will without leaving any evidence. You're describing a very weak political rival. If I believed what you believe, I'd vote for Biden, the competent one - not the one who keeps getting played.

Does Trump never get tired of losing? How about you, his supporter? How long can you continue supporting a continual loser? When was his last success at anything? Fixing the 2016 election with Pecker and Cohen? Since then, he has been impeached twice, lost the 2020 election, his endorsed candidates lose and many Republicans don't want Trump's endorsement, his multiple lawsuits challenging the 2020 results were laughed out of court, and now a seemingly endless litany of indictments, civil judgments, and convictions. He has tried and failed to get a government shut down several times since being run out of the White House. He slept and farted through his criminal trial. He tried to get Biden impeached and failed. He will lose his fortune, his brand, his legacy, and his freedom. Lock her up has become lock him up.

When was there ever a bigger loser in history? And Biden will mop the floor with him in the debates if Trump is foolish enough to debate him, and then again in November.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Joe is not his father. Joe is Joe.

Wow! You're really doubling-down on your denial, aren't you? Hunter Biden: The struggles and scandals of the US president's son

I want a family where the parents support their child's struggles through difficult times, like Joe Biden does with his son. Lots of people become addicted to drugs for a myriad of reasons. That doesn't mean they were raised poorly or they're some kind of degenerate, or that their parents screwed something up. Notice how they support and love their son?

Hunter Biden isn't a small child and won't be living in the White House. He doesn't live there now. This is nonsense. You're focusing on Hunter because you can't face the facts about Trump, as demonstrated repeatedly on this board.

At least you let it slip out that Joe Biden is Hunter's father.