• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Donald Trump be Sentenced to Jail for 34 Felonies?

Pogo

The funny thing is that informed voters know what Biden stands for and what his policy agenda is. We will tune in to see the one unknown issue: how badly Trump will perform. Reporting is tht he has been strugglng to read or follow teleprompters, and that he has rejected efforts to prepare for the debate. Thate means all he has to offer is off the cuff nonsense that makes up his rally performances. Frankly I welcome this. Let the independent and non-committed see how far Trump has declined.
Which is exactly what his base expects and they will be sure that he has his plans and he is going to save them by executing them. The angry people don't care about policy or anything, they just want to see a big bang.

F1fan

Veteran Member
The time is slotted now. It would be very hard to deal with Trump bailing out. I would love a last minute bail out. I could see a few ways that they could handle it. The could have the podiums set up and ask each candidate a question. They could ask the non-present Trump a question and wait until his time up with a note on the screen that Trump did not show up but there were still giving him a chance to respond. Both candidates would get equal time It would be quite the deal for Biden since it would be in effect free advertising.
If I had to bet, I'd say Trump will chicken out. We will know within 24 hours, given all the prep time for a prez and ex-prex having to be somewhere.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
If it shows biden to be a forgetful old man (something the public should know about before the upcoming election), then Garland is interfering in the election by withholding the information. But we may just have to do with what we have. Wandering off and needing to be retrieved by the Italian Prime Minister. "Mr. Biden! Ice cream over here!"
Wow, I can't believe anybody actually fell for this video!

You seriously can't tell that it's heavily edited and the edges are missing? Good grief, we're doomed.

If you look at the unedited version, you can clearly see he is speaking to people in the video. They've been edited out of this one to make it appear as though Biden is just meandering around.

Apparently some people will just believe anything. Didn't you stop for like one second and wonder where the edges of the video went?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
LOL Is that the Fox News theory this week?

What an hilarious reach.
There is a saying about MAGA's that appears to be very true. "Every allegation is projection and a confession." It was the Trump White House that was accused of massively abusing drugs. Trump appears to be the one that could benefit from Ritalin. It might be interesting to see Biden debate an empty chair. I think that the empty chair would fare better than Trump would, Trump probably thinks so too.

Laniakea

Not of this world
It is rather odd that I do not make any claims about Trump that are not well supported by evidence and yet you accuse me of "spewing hate", and then you write posts like this one of yours that has no evidence for it.
Your post is all the evidence that's needed.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Wow, I can't believe anybody actually fell for this video!

You seriously can't tell that it's heavily edited and the edges are missing? Good grief, we're doomed.

If you look at the unedited version, you can clearly see he is speaking to people in the video. They've been edited out of this one to make it appear as though Biden is just meandering around.

Apparently some people will just believe anything. Didn't you stop for like one second and wonder where the edges of the video went?
Nobody else there was as distracted as Biden.
Accept it, and move on. Digging yourself deeper into a pit of denial makes you look worse with every shovelful you scoop.

Laniakea

Not of this world
There is a saying about MAGA's that appears to be very true. "Every allegation is projection and a confession." It was the Trump White House that was accused of massively abusing drugs. Trump appears to be the one that could benefit from Ritalin. It might be interesting to see Biden debate an empty chair. I think that the empty chair would fare better than Trump would, Trump probably thinks so too.
Or just as how Trump was labeled a felon, and then immediately after that Joe Biden's own son becomes one.

We Never Know

No Slack
Or just as how Trump was labeled a felon, and then immediately after that Joe Biden's own son becomes one.
IMO the left got what they wanted and now are using "Trump is a convicted felon" and Trump was found liable for sexual abuse" as their running platform.

But its not political lol

Don't tell me how bad your opponent Trump is, tell me how good you are.

Laniakea

Not of this world
IMO the left got what they wanted and now are using "Trump is a convicted felon" and Trump was found liable for sexual abuse" as their running platform.

But its not political lol

They got what they wanted, and they made sure to get it just before the election for a reason.

Don't tell me how bad your opponent Trump is, tell me how good you are.

I'm not the one running for office. I'm simply a voter who will choose which candidate has demonstrated the ability to deal with the problems this country is now having. The current guy in office isn't doing that, so it falls to the guy who demonstrated the ability I'm looking for.

We Never Know

No Slack
They got what they wanted, and they made sure to get it just before the election for a reason.

I'm not the one running for office. I'm simply a voter who will choose which candidate has demonstrated the ability to deal with the problems this country is now having. The current guy in office isn't doing that, so it falls to the guy who demonstrated the ability I'm looking for.
When I said "Don't tell me how bad your opponent Trump is, tell me how good you are."

That's not toward you. That is meant for the one running for office against Trump, the left, Biden.

We Never Know

No Slack

Well.....

Covid came out the last election. It was used to beat Trump.

This election Trump was charged with many crimes. Its being used to beat Trump.

I sure hope if he loses he doesn't run again. No telling what will happen the next election.

Laniakea

Not of this world
When I said "Don't tell me how bad your opponent Trump is, tell me how good you are."

That's not toward you. That is meant for the one running for office against Trump, the left, Biden.
Ah, I get it now.
So far, Biden keeps trying to do that, but keeps making false claims. He hasn't secured the border, hasn't gotten inflation under control, and hasn't done anything about crime. And withholding approved aid for Israel while bending over backwards to give more to Ukraine isn't helping our relations with our allies overseas.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

What is Biden doing that is worse than Trump did for the same issue?
Is Biden doing anything as well as or better than Trump?