• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So....Crumpled or folded??

The age old question: Crumpled or folded??

• Crumpled

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Folded

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

Quell

What do you prefer?? I prefer crumpled myself, no point in trying to fold something nice and neat just to flush down the toilet. And it's only toilet paper....

Pah

Uber all member
Quell said:
What do you prefer?? I prefer crumpled myself, no point in trying to fold something nice and neat just to flush down the toilet. And it's only toilet paper....

I wondered in the years on various boards when that question would be asked!!!!!!!

-pah-

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Crumpled.

1. Better coverage = less used in the long run.
2. No-one sees it but my bum, and it doesn't care how neat things are (or, for that matter, what colour the paper is, or if it has a pretty pattern...I go for unbleached, made from recycled paper).
3. Less chance of getting anything on your hand (and this point is more important for those dirty sods who never wash their hands). Due to the moisture involved, it takes something like 11 sheets of paper before you are protected from germs, and who the hell has the time to sit and fold that much? I still wash my hands.

Pah

Uber all member
Maize said:
Perfectly, symetrically folded. Yes, I'm OC. :)

This thread undoubtably has altered our "quiet time on the throne" and will be an influence for awhile yet.

My latest was a question whether Maize folds on the perforations or strikes out on her own?

Are there any who practise orgami?

-pah-

Pah

Uber all member
Maize said:
Well on the perforations, of course! Duh! :p

I wonder what you do when the layers are not aligned one on top of the other as frequently happens in the begining of the roll

-pah-

Pah

Uber all member
Maize said:
Curse silently, and wipe anyway lol.

A true Obsessive Complusive would have separated the layers on her lap and re-aligned them. Turn in your title!!!!!!!!

Monk would have done this. But then, Monk would have sent the "offending" roll back to the manufacturer

-pah-

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
pah said:

A true Obsessive Complusive would have separated the layers on her lap and re-aligned them. Turn in your title!!!!!!!!

Monk would have done this. But then, Monk would have sent the "offending" roll back to the manufacturer

-pah-
Ok, so I'm a mild OC. I love Monk, btw. ;)

Pah

Uber all member
Lightkeeper said:
What do you do when there is no T.P.?

I have a three roll container next to the toiliet. When the last role goes on the roller, I re-fill it. If this fails, I yell for Qtpi to bring more. And if I'm home alone, I don't worry about it. - I'm a man, doncha know! - there's always the Muslim custom of washing the left hand.

This is all explained in my Home Operations Manual, chapter 7. But I'm only midly compulsive.

-pah-

Pah

Uber all member
I want you all to know this thread has effected me greatly - I now fold crumpled TP.

-pah-