• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stratigraphy, radiometric evidence, fossil evidence, and genetics.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
The scientific method...refuse to support your science claims.
Another one from the dad of lies. I have not made any claims. We are talking about your claims and how you have never supported them. Do try to keep up. At least pretend you are keeping up. You are good at pretend.

Schooled you again.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Genetics in the far past, tens of millions (of science years) ago...what was it like? How do you know? Hahaha
You tell me. You claim to know. What's the matter? Can't do it? Surely you were not lying?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Hard to say since you never post any.
I am waiting for your evidence. You made all the claims. Why do you never post any evidence to support those claims?

Lying is not Christian. Why do you do it?

dad

Undefeated
Another one from the dad of lies. I have not made any claims. We are talking about your claims and how you have never supported them. Do try to keep up. At least pretend you are keeping up. You are good at pretend.

Schooled you again.
Unless you renounce origin science claims they are yours also, no?

Jos 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Resorting to personal attacks eh?
I made a mistake. As a good Christian it is my responsibility, my duty, to correct those mistakes and maintain high standards and ethics. Considering what has been demonstrated here, I bet many posters find that refreshing.

Anyway, dad was resorting to childish mimicry and not repetition as I previously stated.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Unless you renounce origin science claims they are yours also, no?

Jos 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Now he has swirled deeper into the bowl and is resorting to more lies and the twisting of scripture.

Nothing that the dad of lies does is in service of God.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
If you do post evidence why are we not seeing it, instead of hateful false accusations?
Have you presented evidence to support your claims? No. Therefore, my questions are not hateful nor are they false.

The dad of lies is the master of twisting words and turning them to the service of evil.

dad

Undefeated
I made a mistake. As a good Christian it is my responsibility, my duty, to correct those mistakes and maintain high standards and ethics.
FYI, we do not have the same God.

But do feel free to defend the belief based science positions hitherto expressed by some folks actually trying to debate if you dare.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
FYI, we do not have the same God.
I know. Mine does not live in a fiery pit.

But do feel free to defend the belief based science positions hitherto expressed by some folks actually trying to debate if you dare.
Why would I follow the lies that you keep preaching?

Have you posted any evidence to support your lies?

dad

Undefeated
I know. Mine does not live in a fiery pit.

Why would I follow the lies that you keep preaching?

Have you posted any evidence to support your lies?
Yes, the evidence is that there is no evidence for the foundation belief used in all origin science claims about the past. Feel free to try.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, the evidence is that there is no evidence for the foundation belief used in all origin science claims about the past. Feel free to try.
I am praying for you. Even the worst person deserves a chance to repent.