• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stratigraphy, radiometric evidence, fossil evidence, and genetics.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
What I am suggesting is that you address the topic and try to offer actual support for your position. That would be better than spam and demonic false accusations etc etc.
Look at how you twist and turn. Old Nick is working through you.

Your demonic false accusations will not save you.

dad

Undefeated
I am praying for you. Even the worst person deserves a chance to repent.
I am not worried, my God can protect me from curses.

Anyhow, about radiometric dating, can you offer solid evidence that there was still radioactive decay say a hundred million (so called science_ years ago?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Yet we do not see you offer the evidence.
Why would a person asking you questions need to provide evidence. It is from you that I am seeking YOUR evidence. YOU have not posted any. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

Why do you keep lying?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Your false god is a prisoner of the pits and can do nothing to protect you from the one true God.
Anyhow, about radiometric dating, can you offer solid evidence that there was still radioactive decay say a hundred million (so called science_ years ago?
Can you show us the flaws of radiometric dating and how they cannot be applied to determine the age of the earth?

Surely you can make something up. The dad of lies is strong in you.

dad

Undefeated
Why would a person asking you questions need to provide evidence. It is from you that I am seeking YOUR evidence. YOU have not posted any. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

Why do you keep lying?
The evidence needed is for science claims and their basis. The honest thing to do would be to address the issues...especially when asked direct questions.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

I am praying for you.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
The evidence needed is for science claims and their basis. The honest thing to do would be to address the issues...especially when asked direct questions.
Honesty in addressing the issues? Is that what you call what you are doing? I see no honesty in what you are doing.

Schooled you again.

dad

Undefeated
Your false god is a prisoner of the pits and can do nothing to protect you from the one true God.
My God is the creator.

Can you show us the flaws of radiometric dating and how they cannot be applied to determine the age of the earth?
It is great, as long as the forces and laws we have now are in place. The flaw in trying to apply it to a past where we do not know the nature should be evident.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
My God is the creator.

It is great, as long as the forces and laws we have now are in place. The flaw in trying to apply it to a past where we do not know the nature should be evident.
I am praying for you. I hope you find your way out of the pit that you live in.

Satan is not the creator.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
The dad of lies will not permit his disciples to answer questions. The dad of lies will not let his disciples provide evidence, since there is none. The dad of lies commands them to attack Christians and twist the words of the Bible to his evil purposes.

dad

Undefeated
The dad of lies will not permit his disciples to answer questions. The dad of lies will not let his disciples provide evidence, since there is none. The dad of lies commands them to attack Christians and twist the words of the Bible to his evil purposes.
Funny that you could not answer a simple honest question about Eve. Especially since you have been invoking the term christian, and God, etc.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Funny that you could not answer a simple honest question about Eve. Especially since you have been invoking the term christian, and God, etc.
I am praying for you. I pray that you will find your way and stop attacking Christians. Stop twisting the Bible to evil ends. Stop perverting the Word.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
My apologies to shunyadragon for the distraction and momentary diversion from the topic of this thread. I will conclude it now, being satisfied at what I have found.

Are there any fans of the "Walking Dead" on this thread? I have seen several seasons and one thing that I noticed is that, while the zombies are dangerous, they are predictable, almost like a natural phenomenon. Like storms, they exist and behave in predictable ways that can be addressed and even exploited. It is the human evil that is the real evil depicted on the show.

In many ways, what I have witnessed here reminds me of the zombies. A few marching orders running the system and then blind observance of those orders without any compassion or thought. But predictable. In many ways, similar to an intense storm or tornado. Dangerous, but also mundane, and with established means to respond to them so that safe passage can be afforded.

While it is sad to watch a zombie, it is important to recognize them, so they can be avoided. Since they cannot be reasoned with or convinced by evidence, just conk them on the head and move on.

I pray for the zombies, but there is nothing I can reasonably do for them. They are so mired in the marching orders of their own false witness and false idolatry, prayer is the only thing that I can offer to help them as they grope around looking for victims.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Yes, we can. But you won't let yourself understand so you are unable to make any comments about the evidence until you at least try to learn.