• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stuff Republicans say.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Just an addition to the collection:

Michele Bachmann Warns Obamacare Will Literally Kill People

“Let’s repeal this failure before it literally kills women, kills children, kills senior citizens,” Bachmann said on the House floor. “Let’s not do that. Let’s love people. Let’s care about people. Let’s repeal it now while we can.” She also accused Obama of wanting the government to take over health care. “What he demanded and insisted upon is that the government have 100 percent control over health care,” Bachmann said.
Hopefully she'll be voted out. I think she's getting paid by someone to sound extreme and scare the crap out her supporters.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Hopefully she'll be voted out. I think she's getting paid by someone to sound extreme and scare the crap out her supporters.
You mean like Obama did after being the one who suggested the sequester? He was like chicken little flapping his wings and everything. As far as I can see, the sky did not fall.

Alceste

Vagabond
You mean like Obama did after being the one who suggested the sequester? He was like chicken little flapping his wings and everything. As far as I can see, the sky did not fall.

Please deliver the quote where Obama says the sky will fall, if you don't mind. This is supposed to be a quotes thread. Obama would fit in fine here, since he is basically a Reagan Republican.

tytlyf

Not Religious
TN State Senator says "AIDS caused by gay pilot having sex with monkey"

Tennessee State Senator (R) Stacey Campfield said:

Most people realize that AIDS came from the homosexual community — it was one guy screwing a monkey, if I recall correctly, and then having sex with men. It was an airline pilot, if I recall. My understanding is that it is virtually — not completely, but virtually — impossible to contract AIDS through heterosexual sex…very rarely [transmitted].
Daily Kos: TN State Senator says "AIDS caused by gay pilot having sex with monkey"

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
His understanding is completely wrong regarding the heterosexual transmission of AIDS and there's an epidemic in Africa there to prove it.

As for his understanding of its origin, WTF.

tytlyf

Not Religious
His understanding is completely wrong regarding the heterosexual transmission of AIDS and there's an epidemic in Africa there to prove it.

As for his understanding of its origin, WTF.
It's from last year and noticed that he is still in office after the last election. :facepalm:

Alceste

Vagabond
That and the mainstream viewer prefers easily-digestible political jargon, especially when it reflects their own views and primarily offers entertainment value.

That too, and also none of the liberals and progressives even have cable TV any more. We're all about the internet. Why pay money to watch ads?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Alceste

Vagabond
Maddow usually gets her facts straight. That alone would distinguish her from almost all conservative commentators, but she also promptly issues corrections when she doesn't get her facts straight. Rather remarkable in that regard. No wonder the Right slanders her.

Nah, the right would slander her regardless. She doesn't have a penis, you see. And yet she gets down with the ladies.