• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Swamp and DNC on Trial

wellwisher

The House is beginning its investigation into the 2020 election tampering by the Swamp and DNC. The defense is already beginning revisionist history, and the man stream media is already trying to dissuade viewership; nothing to see ere. I thought I would summarize some important points connected to the Hunter Biden Laptop intrigue and the election interference it created. This level of treachery is new.

The first point is the Hunter Biden laptop was discovered over a year before the election. It was abandoned by Hunter for more that 60 days, and by that state law, became the property of the computer repair company. It was examined by the computer repair guy who copied the hard drive and give a copt to the FBI to analyze. This was also about a year before the 2020 election.

Trump and his team knew about the laptop, from the beginning, since the repair man had made contact. This knowledge was not publicized in the media, at that time, since the FBI was examining the laptop and the laptop needed to be kept secret, due to the classification of the investigation. The Trump team waited almost a year for the FBI to complete its investigation ,to verify it was Hunter Biden, before the it went public with the October surprise.

It appears the FBI was foot dragging, trying to run out the clock, for the Biden team, before the election. Polls tell us that this laptop would have altered the outcome of the election, since the Independents, who voted fro Biden, would not have condoned him by the content.

The extra foot dragging by the FBI, for extra verification, was not needed, since it was obvious it was authentic. For example, once the election was over, and the laptop content was given to Left leaning press; ABC news, it only took them weeks to verify it. The FBI was foot dragging for a year. Either there was cover-up by the FBI or the FBI is not very bright. You decide.

As the election got close, the Trump team decided to run with the new, since they could not wait for the foot dragging to run out the clock and the Public misinformed. The press release caused the FBI to change its tact and force social media;Twitter, Facebook and many others to censor the story, calling it Russian Disinformation, which they knew a year before, was false. The story often starts here given the FBI an excuse due to not enough time.

The mistake the boneheads made was to use the Russian collusion scam, again. The Russian Collusion Coup had been debunked as a conspiracy theory, and to use it again, was a giveaway. This makes me think that the rank and file FBI, was under pressure and through code, was following orders, while throwing out a rescue flare. We need to look at the top of the swamp, and not just be satisfied with some underlings, paying the price, for the crimes of the top level criminals.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The GOP is a tribe of swamp goblins, and if they haven't been held accountable for their own actual crimes, then the DNC has nothing to worry about with these silly nothingburgers.

Your party set a precedent when they discarded their moral compasses during Trump's term. You can't just dig them out of the trash whenever it's convenient as if the country wouldn't notice.

PureX

Veteran Member
It's all about playing to the "twidiots" out there in "Twidiotland" that only see the headlines and know nothing of the actual lack of content. The Republicans think producing a constant onslaught of this nonsense will win them elections. So this is all they're going to be doing for the next couple of years.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The House is beginning its investigation into the 2020 election tampering by the Swamp and DNC. The defense is already beginning revisionist history, and the man stream media is already trying to dissuade viewership; nothing to see ere. I thought I would summarize some important points connected to the Hunter Biden Laptop intrigue and the election interference it created. This level of treachery is new.

The first point is the Hunter Biden laptop was discovered over a year before the election. It was abandoned by Hunter for more that 60 days, and by that state law, became the property of the computer repair company. It was examined by the computer repair guy who copied the hard drive and give a copt to the FBI to analyze. This was also about a year before the 2020 election.

Trump and his team knew about the laptop, from the beginning, since the repair man had made contact. This knowledge was not publicized in the media, at that time, since the FBI was examining the laptop and the laptop needed to be kept secret, due to the classification of the investigation. The Trump team waited almost a year for the FBI to complete its investigation ,to verify it was Hunter Biden, before the it went public with the October surprise.

It appears the FBI was foot dragging, trying to run out the clock, for the Biden team, before the election. Polls tell us that this laptop would have altered the outcome of the election, since the Independents, who voted fro Biden, would not have condoned him by the content.

The extra foot dragging by the FBI, for extra verification, was not needed, since it was obvious it was authentic. For example, once the election was over, and the laptop content was given to Left leaning press; ABC news, it only took them weeks to verify it. The FBI was foot dragging for a year. Either there was cover-up by the FBI or the FBI is not very bright. You decide.

As the election got close, the Trump team decided to run with the new, since they could not wait for the foot dragging to run out the clock and the Public misinformed. The press release caused the FBI to change its tact and force social media;Twitter, Facebook and many others to censor the story, calling it Russian Disinformation, which they knew a year before, was false. The story often starts here given the FBI an excuse due to not enough time.

The mistake the boneheads made was to use the Russian collusion scam, again. The Russian Collusion Coup had been debunked as a conspiracy theory, and to use it again, was a giveaway. This makes me think that the rank and file FBI, was under pressure and through code, was following orders, while throwing out a rescue flare. We need to look at the top of the swamp, and not just be satisfied with some underlings, paying the price, for the crimes of the top level criminals.
That laptop thingy by the way....

Twitter execs who censored Hunter Biden laptop to appear at Capitol

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

It's all about playing to the "twidiots" out there is "Twidiotland" that only see the headlines and know nothing of the actual lack of content. The Republicans think producing a constant onslaught of this nonsense will win them elections. So this is all they're going to be doing for the next couple of years.
2024 is going to be extremely interesting.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
The GOP is a tribe of swamp goblins, and if they haven't been held accountable for their own actual crimes, then the DNC has nothing to worry about with these silly nothingburgers.

Your party set a precedent when they discarded their moral compasses during Trump's term. You can't just dig them out of the trash whenever it's convenient as if the country wouldn't notice.
That was a great way not to address the issues even as the issue of Trump was addressed these last two to six years.

Twilight Hue

It's all about playing to the "twidiots" out there is "Twidiotland" that only see the headlines and know nothing of the actual lack of content. The Republicans think producing a constant onslaught of this nonsense will win them elections. So this is all they're going to be doing for the next couple of years.
It's all about the results. If nothing was admiss, nothing to worry about as the saying goes.

Twilight Hue

That was a great way not to address the issues even as the issue of Trump was addressed these last two to six years.
Trump isn't even president anymore.

It's astounding the pathological fixation on the man.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

I read that article and found allegations of collusion with the FBI to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story. What did the former Twitter execs do that was illegal, though? Is it illegal to censor content on a privately owned platform like Twitter?

Last I checked, US law allowed businesses and private platforms to censor speech within their premises and outlets however they liked, so I'm not sure what the grilling will achieve—especially when Democrats control the Senate and White House.

Twilight Hue

I read that article and found allegations of collusion with the FBI to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story. What did the former Twitter execs do that was illegal, though? Is it illegal to censor content on a privately owned platform like Twitter?

Last I checked, US law allowed businesses and private platforms to censor speech within their premises and outlets however they liked, so I'm not sure what the grilling will achieve—especially when Democrats control the Senate and White House.
I'm definitely curious what's going to come of it.

I still don't consider Twitter as private however as it's a publicly traded
Corporation.

No individual person actually owns it.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Trump isn't even president anymore.

It's astounding the pathological fixation on the man.
FFS, do you really not understand what precedents are?
Not being president anymore doesn't mean past events don't have lasting effects, nor does it absolve one of crimes.

Also, don't pretend conservatives have stopped screeching and squealing about Obama and the Clinton's.

Twilight Hue

FFS, do you really not understand what precedents are?
Not being president anymore doesn't mean past events don't having lasting effects, nor does it absolve one of crimes.

Also, don't pretend conservatives have stopped screeching and squealing about Obama and the Clinton's.
True but the screeching over Trump has no comparison by a long shot.

Still, he's not a president anymore. He's done in that regard.

A nothingburger as you would say.

PureX

Veteran Member
2024 is going to be extremely interesting.
This whole 'accuse rather than govern' strategy lost them big in the last election. But they didn't learn anything from it, so now they're doubling down on it. My bet is that two more years of it and the whole country will be sick to death of it. Not to mention Biden has actually managed to get some things done in spite of their constant obstruction. If that continues, it will be very interesting the next election cycle indeed.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
It's all about the results. If nothing was admiss, nothing to worry about as the saying goes.
Because it's not like a bunch of people believing stuff like that despite all evidence to the contrary ever resulted in anything bad happening.

_116872484_crowd.jpg

We Never Know

No Slack

Too bad both party's don't put as much time and energy into doing good for the country as they do trying to destroy one another.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm definitely curious what's going to come of it.

I still don't consider Twitter as private however as it's a publicly traded
Corporation.

No individual person actually owns it.

Legally, the former execs were within their rights to censor content on the platform. It was quite facepalm-inducing to watch Marjorie Taylor Greene complain about being banned from a private social media platform when her party keep talking about the free market. That's the free market: a corporation can host the content it wishes to.

The US used to be the standard-bearer for democratic government. It used to be possibly the most respected power in the world. Now its Congress is full of hecklers and retaliatory bills, its Supreme Court has a theocratically minded majority, and its president is an ineffectual fool who might be too old to even stay alive for a second term but got elected because his opponent was even worse.

The country has become a shell of its former self, so much so that it can barely push back on Putin or even influence Saudi Arabia enough to give it cheap oil. It's pitiful to watch and even more pitiful to see people reveling in contributing to such a status quo.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Too bad both party's don't put as much time and energy into doing good for the country as they do trying to destroy one another.

The grilling was utterly sad to watch. Are these supposed to be adults being paid from taxpayer money to work for the people's interests? A bunch of politicians with a misguided and retributive focus grilling a bunch of millionaires about social-media censorship. Marjorie Taylor Greene brought up her own ban during the grilling as if personal scores were supposed to be settled during a taxpayer-funded session.

Nobody I know wants to go to the US anymore. I first went to university in 2014, and I knew many people whose dream was to immigrate to the US. I can tell you that ever since 2016 and the subsequent political games, toxic politics, increase in shootings, and economic decline, all of us are now looking elsewhere. I have even met Americans living here who specifically left the US because of these issues.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
True but the screeching over Trump has no comparison by a long shot.

Still, he's not a president anymore. He's done in that regard.

A nothingburger as you would say.
Still, bad precedents were set regarding accountability. Either laws, morals, and ethics apply to all or they apply to none. You can't ignore the mountains of "your team" and then down the road flail about in outrage and hysteria when it comes to the molehills of "their team".