• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Swamp and DNC on Trial

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I have been trying to understand what is supposed to be so damaging in Hunter's laptop that it would sway an election.

Even if everything the Trump clan thinks is on that laptop, how is that relevant to Joe Biden? Was Hunter a part of the election campaign? Was there influence from Joe into anything relevant?

Is the FBI 'collusion' any greater than what happened when they claimed Clinton did wrong days before the election? And then went back on what they said? Really?

I am getting tired of the politicians that complain when they are subject to the same standards as everyone else or can't seem to admit they simply lost the election and subsequently tried to overthrow the government.

The sad thing is that those that went into the House on 1/6 are not ALL charged with treason along with anyone in Congress that actively helped them.

F1fan

Veteran Member
That was a great way not to address the issues even as the issue of Trump was addressed these last two to six years.
The conspiracy theories? Yeah, you bet. The MAGA republicans can spent all the time and money they want looking to investigate their political rivals. Do you know what they found out so far? That Twitter is a private company with terms of service that customers have to agree to when signing up, and rule violators get their accounts suspended. We also found out that Trump himself tried to get Twitter to delete messages from people who were critical of him. As president that is a direct violation of the first amendment. Twitter refused, and Trump got mad.

As far as the whole laptop thing, well talk about a lot of conspiracy nonsense that lacks any evidence. It seems all the republicans have is to attack the president's son, and without any evidence.

Last edited:

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I read that article and found allegations of collusion with the FBI to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story. What did the former Twitter execs do that was illegal, though? Is it illegal to censor content on a privately owned platform like Twitter?

It isn't. ;) And being publicly traded does not change that. They are still a privately owned company, ie not owned by a government entity.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
It's not hypocrisy when it's a known fact that Trump won the 2020 election.

Site Feedback, but in a Congress session:

images

PureX

Veteran Member
Too bad both party's don't put as much time and energy into doing good for the country as they do trying to destroy one another.
They can't. Their benefactors won't allow it. All they have left to distinguish themselves is the culture war and petty investigations.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I want to see the appeal she submitted, I'm sure it was rampant with conspiracy, insulting, and filled with the word "liar!" And then she was stunned her appeal was refused.

And of course, she utilized a session funded by taxpayers to air her personal vendetta and grievances. Such a responsible adult.

Clizby Wampuscat

I read that article and found allegations of collusion with the FBI to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story. What did the former Twitter execs do that was illegal, though? Is it illegal to censor content on a privately owned platform like Twitter?

Last I checked, US law allowed businesses and private platforms to censor speech within their premises and outlets however they liked, so I'm not sure what the grilling will achieve—especially when Democrats control the Senate and White House.
Where it violates the first amendment is the collusion with the federal government to do that. The supreme court has ruled in the past the government cannot use a third party to suppress speech. If twitter did that on their own I would agree with you but that is not the case here.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Where it violates the first amendment is the collusion with the federal government to do that. The supreme court has ruled in the past the government cannot use a third party to suppress speech. If twitter did that on their own I would agree with you but that is not the case here.

Is there sufficient evidence that the FBI were involved?

Clizby Wampuscat

The GOP is a tribe of swamp goblins, and if they haven't been held accountable for their own actual crimes, then the DNC has nothing to worry about with these silly nothingburgers.

Your party set a precedent when they discarded their moral compasses during Trump's term. You can't just dig them out of the trash whenever it's convenient as if the country wouldn't notice.
Do you care about your government involved with perpetuating the Steele dossier knowing it was false and having ties to Hillary's campaign in an effort to try to affect the results of an election?

The Steele dossier: A reckoning | CNN Politics

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The House is beginning its investigation into the 2020 election tampering by the Swamp and DNC. The defense is already beginning revisionist history, and the man stream media is already trying to dissuade viewership; nothing to see ere. I thought I would summarize some important points connected to the Hunter Biden Laptop intrigue and the election interference it created. This level of treachery is new.

The first point is the Hunter Biden laptop was discovered over a year before the election. It was abandoned by Hunter for more that 60 days, and by that state law, became the property of the computer repair company. It was examined by the computer repair guy who copied the hard drive and give a copt to the FBI to analyze. This was also about a year before the 2020 election.

Trump and his team knew about the laptop, from the beginning, since the repair man had made contact. This knowledge was not publicized in the media, at that time, since the FBI was examining the laptop and the laptop needed to be kept secret, due to the classification of the investigation. The Trump team waited almost a year for the FBI to complete its investigation ,to verify it was Hunter Biden, before the it went public with the October surprise.

It appears the FBI was foot dragging, trying to run out the clock, for the Biden team, before the election. Polls tell us that this laptop would have altered the outcome of the election, since the Independents, who voted fro Biden, would not have condoned him by the content.

The extra foot dragging by the FBI, for extra verification, was not needed, since it was obvious it was authentic. For example, once the election was over, and the laptop content was given to Left leaning press; ABC news, it only took them weeks to verify it. The FBI was foot dragging for a year. Either there was cover-up by the FBI or the FBI is not very bright. You decide.

As the election got close, the Trump team decided to run with the new, since they could not wait for the foot dragging to run out the clock and the Public misinformed. The press release caused the FBI to change its tact and force social media;Twitter, Facebook and many others to censor the story, calling it Russian Disinformation, which they knew a year before, was false. The story often starts here given the FBI an excuse due to not enough time.

The mistake the boneheads made was to use the Russian collusion scam, again. The Russian Collusion Coup had been debunked as a conspiracy theory, and to use it again, was a giveaway. This makes me think that the rank and file FBI, was under pressure and through code, was following orders, while throwing out a rescue flare. We need to look at the top of the swamp, and not just be satisfied with some underlings, paying the price, for the crimes of the top level criminals.
If one keeps on posting the same nonsense over and over again, it does not miraculously become the truth.

IOW, let this all play out before jumping to conclusions, and maybe use multiple news sources as it's all too easy to be led by the nose as you obviously have been.

pearl

It appears the FBI was foot dragging, trying to run out the clock, for the Biden team, before the election. Polls tell us that this laptop would have altered the outcome of the election, since the Independents, who voted fro Biden, would not have condoned him by the content.

Maybe the FBI learned from Comey's mistake with Clinton, not to discuss an open, ongoing investigation.