• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Swift endorsing Harris...

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Yeah I'm sure Taylor isn't doing that any more than I did. Conservatives don't like Taylor Swift, in fact, they're actually afraid of the power she has so they talk trash about her. She's literally living the American dream, she's a self-made woman and that drives MAGA out of their gourds.
I can't speak for MAGA but I can speak as a conservative. I don't care at all one way or the other about Taylor Swift.

Pogo

Having your wealthy parents boost you from the start and being backed by huge corporations with their arsenal of powerful producers and a whole team managing every aspect of your public persona (which is exactly what it is, and many fall for this, thinking it's real) isn't what I'd call "self-made".
Are you actually dissing the Donald and his use of "celebrities" and exposure. LOL

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The Dems have become the preferred party of the rich.

Their words always scream we're for the poor and middle class but their actions go just the opposite direction which shows their real intent and character.

It pretty much leaves a guarantee that life for people like us who are not very rich wont change or improve for the better if Harris wins the presidency.

Harris is already regarded as being status quo , and no different from what Biden has done already, which is basically nothing much now and nothing at all productive for the foreseeable future.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Their words always scream we're for the poor and middle class but their actions go just the opposite direction which shows their real intent and character.

It pretty much leaves a guarantee that life for people like us who are not very rich wont change or improve for the better if Harris wins the presidency.

Harris is already regarded as being status quo , and no different from what Biden has done already, which is basically nothing much now and nothing at all productive for the foreseeable future.
Indeed, I cracked up when Harris proudly stated that Goldman Sachs approved of her economic policies, like that is a good thing for the average American. Which means her policies will benefit the rich and screw everyone else.