• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Swift endorsing Harris...

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Indeed, I cracked up when Harris proudly stated that Goldman Sachs approved of her economic policies, like that is a good thing for the average American. Which means her policies will benefit the rich and screw everyone else.
I think this is interesting:

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I think this is interesting:
I actually posted that earlier in the thread. Lol

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
If Taylor Swift is the standard of the left , I don't have much to be concerned about who's the right uses.
It's not a standard at all, dispite your insinuation otherwise. It's just adorable how Swift made you big mad simply by endorsing the one who isn't a treasonous, felonious, adulterous, rapist.
So what makes a woman "dumb" or "useless" in your eyes? When they support equality? When they support reproductive rights? What?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I can't speak for MAGA but I can speak as a conservative. I don't care at all one way or the other about Taylor Swift.
I'm not a Swifty - wrong generation I guess. But I like the substance of her statement that she encourages people to register to vote, do their own research and vote for the one who they think will do the best job.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'll bet Trump is going to send her a MAGA hat.
This might shock you that I'm writing this, but Trump was more reasonable and gracious about her endorsement than MAGA fanatics who put politics over everything. I guess Trump will soon be considered a RINO

“I actually like Mrs. Mahomes much better if you want to know the truth,” Trump said. “She’s a big Trump fan. I was not a Taylor Swift fan.”​
He continued: “It was just a question of time. ... You couldn’t possibly endorse Biden. You look at Biden — you couldn’t endorse him. But she’s a very liberal person. She seems to always endorse a Democrat, and she’ll probably pay a price for it ... in the marketplace. But no, I liked Brittany.”​

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
I'm not a Swifty - wrong generation I guess. But I like the substance of her statement that she encourages people to register to vote, do their own research and vote for the one who they think will do the best job.

Just looking at the reaction here and elsewhere Swift got for endorsing Harris reminds me once again why the record-breaking support for Harris stands in such contrast to the bitterness and rage of Trump/MAGA.

Screensho.jpeg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
This might shock you that I'm writing this, but Trump was more reasonable and gracious about her endorsement than MAGA fanatics who put politics over everything. I guess Trump will soon be considered a RINO

“I actually like Mrs. Mahomes much better if you want to know the truth,” Trump said. “She’s a big Trump fan. I was not a Taylor Swift fan.”​
He continued: “It was just a question of time. ... You couldn’t possibly endorse Biden. You look at Biden — you couldn’t endorse him. But she’s a very liberal person. She seems to always endorse a Democrat, and she’ll probably pay a price for it ... in the marketplace. But no, I liked Brittany.”​

The use of popular celebrities always strikes me as odd because aside from entertainment, there is usually little else to contribute in any real or practical way.