• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The archaeological and historical evidence of the early history of the Jews before 600 BCE.

GoodAttention

@GoodAttention @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

Any Tabernacles in Indus Valley or near Indus Valley?

How come they make the tabernacle show the human egg cell? So Moses had this instruction to make this; was this in the Indus Valley, or where and when did Krishna also get instructions to make a tabernacle too? What was God hoping for when asking Moses to build this? How did they make colors, and did any of this dye go into rivers, changing the color of a river? Exodus 26 Make the tabernacle with ten curtains of finely twisted linen and blue, purple, and scarlet yarn. How did they make these colors in Indus Valley and/or elsewhere? Does anything about the Tabernacle show evidence before 600 BC and about the Krishna God Isha, which is the word Israel?

View attachment 94987

This is where I found this picture

No idea friend.

However I do not believe there is any connection between the Indus Valley Civilization (IVC) and Exodus.

The IVC collapsed years after the Indo-Aryans started showing up (at the time of Abraham).
The original civilization moved into south India and are speakers of the Dravidian languages.
Indo-Aryans settled in northern India, speaking languages part of the Indo-European family including Sanskrit.

River Sea

@GoodAttention Which chronically do you understand Exodus to be closer to, and why?
  • Early Date: The Exodus Took Place in the Fifteenth Century BC (Scott Stripling)
  • Late Date: A Historical Exodus in the Thirteenth Century BC (James K. Hoffmeier)
  • A Hyksos Levite Led Exodus in the Time of Ramesses II (Peter Feinman)
  • Alternative Late Date: The Exodus Took Place in the Twelfth Century BC (Gary A. Rendsburg)
  • The Exodus as Cultural Memory: A Transformation of Historical Events (Ronald Hendel)

Pharaoh 172 results found in Book Five Views on the Exodus by Mark Janzen:
Example Pharaoh Thutmose III, Amenhotep II, and Akhenaten
(Amenhotep IV) battle with the Hyksos against Apophis;

I'm familiar finally with Thutmose III and Akhenaten. I'll show recently what I learned about Thutmose III.

Thutmose III lost to the Persians while winning the battle of Megiddo and taking the children from Megiddo and bringing them to KMT (Egypt). To educate them.

Another story with a greater likelihood of being true:
The Egyptian war chariots were drawn by pairs of stallions. At the battle of Meggido, the enemy chased a single unharnessed mare across the battlefield and into the ranks of the Egyptians.... imagine what happens to a battalion of light chariots if a single mare shows up among 100 stallions...
The story has a happy ending for the Egyptians, but not for the mare: an Egyptian soldier recorded the story in his tomb, stating that he killed the mare before it could cause any great disruption.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
How come the Yadavas didn't move back to their earlier tribe they came from, which is the Karmali tribe? This tribe Karmali shows 100% R-M124 gene that later the Yadavas showed within the Jews yet less of this gene, showing evidence earlier than 600 BC. It seems the Karmali had no need for Exodus because they had water to drink due to the Yamuna river flowing east. How did the Karmali drink water when earlier, before the tectonic uplift and the Yamuna river flowed west, what rivers did the Karmali tribe drink from?

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala So all the sample size of Karmali, which is 16 people, had R M124, so that's why Karmali = 100%.

1722532934322.png

River Sea

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala

Does Ishtar have anything to do with Exodus from Indus Valley, India?

https://www.academia.edu/6873908/Or..._of_Babylon_Semiramis_and_Vedic_king_of_India

Origin of Spring Festivals-Easter (Goddess Ishtar, Isis, Inanna, Anahita, ****a, Bhumi, and battle of Ishtar of Babylon-Semiramis and Vedic king of India​

Profile image of Bipin Shah Bipin Shah

Further down the PDF

still being used in country like Iraq. Lion-Bull and seer and sages are connected this way with
the supreme beings.

1722537800083.png

GoodAttention

@GoodAttention Which chronically do you understand Exodus to be closer to, and why?
  • Early Date: The Exodus Took Place in the Fifteenth Century BC (Scott Stripling)
  • Late Date: A Historical Exodus in the Thirteenth Century BC (James K. Hoffmeier)
  • A Hyksos Levite Led Exodus in the Time of Ramesses II (Peter Feinman)
  • Alternative Late Date: The Exodus Took Place in the Twelfth Century BC (Gary A. Rendsburg)
  • The Exodus as Cultural Memory: A Transformation of Historical Events (Ronald Hendel)

Pharaoh 172 results found in Book Five Views on the Exodus by Mark Janzen:
Example Pharaoh Thutmose III, Amenhotep II, and Akhenaten
(Amenhotep IV) battle with the Hyksos against Apophis;

I'm familiar finally with Thutmose III and Akhenaten. I'll show recently what I learned about Thutmose III.

Thutmose III lost to the Persians while winning the battle of Megiddo and taking the children from Megiddo and bringing them to KMT (Egypt). To educate them.

If I had to choose it would be Ronald Handel, but I haven’t read Exodus enough to know.

I do believe it happens during the time of a Hyksos Pharoah before they were ousted by the Egyptians, which would put the date around 1550BCE.

River Sea

Strange look at those stars.

What name is that that caused stars? Can you guess?

Origin of Spring Festivals-Easter (Goddess Ishtar, Isis, Inanna, Anahita, ****a, Bhumi, and battle of Ishtar of Babylon-Semiramis and Vedic king of India

Here's your hint by reading above.

What's your source for this? The first wife of Adam according to Jewish folklore is Lilith

It's from @Yokefellow I learned about Ishshah. I'm seeing what I can find again. In the meanwhile what do you know about Lilith?

First I learned from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala about Adam and Swayambhu Manu. Then later I saw from @Yokefellow about Ishshah is the first wife and died and was reincarnated to Eve.

Ishshah, the first wife of Adam? She died and was reincarnated as Eve. What are your thoughts about this?

Now to find more about Ishshah.

What is this?

Job 2
she is called "Sitis". The Hebrew root word for "wife" (Hebrew: אִשָּׁה, ishshah) recalls Adam's description of Eve as "bone of my bones and flesh of my.

First time looking at this

Scroll down to Verse 9

The Hebrew root word for "wife" (Hebrew: אִשָּׁה, ishshah) recalls Adam's description of Eve as "bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh" in Genesis 2:23

See there's Ishshah, so who's Ishshah?

Now I'll show you @Esteban X somewhat my journey, however keep in mind I might not do that well at referencing Ishshah of yet. Maybe someday I'll do better at this.

I found this online: "man, Manu" and a "woman, Shatrupa." Maybe there's different meanings to Manu. Either land? Or two past people (Swayambhu Manu, Vaivaswat Manu), or a man? How did this word Manu come about, and what are all its meanings?

Manu means Man and Shatrupa means woman

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala showing about Adam was the same person as Swayambhu Manu and he lived in India

We suggest Adam was the same person as Swayambhu Manu and he lived in India because 4 rivers emerge from Pushkar as told in the Bible, because the Hindu tradition tells of the beginning of marriage at his time as also indicated in the Bible, because Adam partook of holy basil that is worshipped in India and because living tradition tells of Brahma, father of Swayambhu Manu, living at Pushkar.

Adam was the first Prophet in the Semitic tradition who, we
suggest, was the same person as Swayambhu Manu

What is a prophet?

How was Adam a prophet?

4000 BCE was Adam and same person Swayambhu

Earth is billion years old, were there other humans before Adam?

I'm returning back here - because I missed this., look at Brahma's daughter was born from his mouth, how did that happened? Look below, because Saraswati is Brahma's daughter, who is Saraswati? Maybe Brahma spoken and then his daughter happened to be created, what do you think, anyways, who's Saraswati., I'll ask @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

This story is strange, because From Brahma’s mouth was born his daughter Saraswati. However keep reading and you'll see this word Manu. Well maybe not strange, maybe mouth meant spoken of birth., what does that mean Brahma's mouth was born his daughter?

Read below about Man Manu and Woman Shatrupa. in article and also found in Common Prophets by @Bharat Jhunjhunwala please also see past article what I found in book Common prophet.

First article:
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala @Tamino what's this? man, Manu and woman, Shatrupa.

Article: Brahma decided to try again. Doing it right this time.

So he first created a brilliant body for himself and then divided it into two, the primordial man, Manu and woman, Shatrupa.

They were married and had two sons Priyavarta and Uttanpad and three daughters: Aakooti, Devhooti and Prasuti.
Now From book Common Prophets

(Brahma was once thinking that) it is indeed surprising that
creation is not taking place despite my continuous effort. (Then)
His body suddenly divided in two parts. A pair of male-female
emerged from these parts. The male was Manu and the female was
his queen Shatarupa.

Same person in article and in book common prophets: Shatarupa however a Queen. So Male was Manu and Female was Shatarupa

@Esteban X

I'll ask again to @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

Did Swayambhu Manu have first wife who passed away and then she reincarnated to the second wife?

What's your source for this? The first wife of Adam according to Jewish folklore is Lilith

I'll keep finding referencing but for now, even though so how come Job mentioned Ishshah? What was that about?

Job 2
she is called "Sitis". The Hebrew root word for "wife" (Hebrew: אִשָּׁה, ishshah) recalls Adam's description of Eve as "bone of my bones and flesh of my.

The Hebrew root word for "wife" (Hebrew: אִשָּׁה, ishshah) recalls Adam's description of Eve as "bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh" in Genesis 2:23

I'll start there for now, what was this about Job and referring Ishshah? I'll ask @Bharat Jhunjhunwala this too

So at least I begin somewhere?

a wife of Adam she is consider "inferior" to God, which is important since the pagan consideration for Ishshah is a consort to El and/or Yahweh

How do pagans consideration for Ishshah @Bharat Jhunjhunwala how much is Pagan in Hinduism? What are your thoughts what is Pagan?

I'm now looking online

His Wife / His Ish-shah In Torah

We Are Israel
http://weareisrael.org › words-of-yehovah › wife-his-w...

There is no single word for either husband or wife in Hebrew. A wife is the woman [אשׁה, ish-shah] who belongs to a specific man [אישׁ, eesh].
Missing: Pagan ‎| Show results with: Pagan

Why was Eve called Ishah?

The woman is called ishah, woman, with an explanation that this is because she was taken from ish, meaning "man"; the two words are not in fact connected. Later, after the story of the Garden is complete, she will be given a name, Ḥawwāh (Eve). This means "living" in Hebrew, from a root that can also mean "snake".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eve#:~:text=The woman is called ishah,can also mean "snake".

Eve - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eve#:~:text=The woman is called ishah,can also mean "snake".
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Eve
Randomly looking online: So Ish means man. Also Manu means man

So any borrow loanwords. I don't know?

I randomly looked online without opening the website.

Interesting it shows ishah so not having two shsh

so maybe easier if I look up ishah instead of ishshah

So I'll return to what was this that was written in Job

Job 2

At least we can begin there and who is Lilith?

Wow further down this website that I finally opened says about Lilith

In the Jewish book The Alphabet of Ben-Sira, Eve is Adam's "second wife", where Lilith is his first. In this alternate version, which entered Europe from the East in the 6th century, it suggests that Lilith was created at the same time, from the same earth (Sumerian Ki),

So Eve was the second wife again

So first wife either Ishshah or spelled Ishah, and or Lilith

Last edited:

River Sea

Husband And Wife In Torah​

The most common Hebrew word for “man” in Torah is אישׁ (pronounced “eesh“) and the word most often translated as “women” is אשׁה (pronounced “ish-shah“). There is no single word for either husband or wife in Hebrew. A wife is the woman [אשׁה, ish-shah] who belongs to a specific man [אישׁ, eesh]. Likewise the husband is the man [אישׁ, eesh] who possesses a specific woman [אשׁה, ish-shah] or women [נשׁים, naw-shim]. But to really understand the relationship between a husband and his woman we must learn yet another Hebrew word; and that word is בעל [pronounced ba’-al]. A בעל is often translated as a noun “master” or “lord” but can also be used as a verb as well; and it is translated as “marry” or “marries“.

A Man Ba’als His Woman

H1166
בעל
ba-al: A verb meaning to marry, have dominion, or to rule over. In relation to marriage, it refers to marrying a woman (Deu 24:1). (Strong’s)

Wow so Baal means: man marries a woman

So as the Yadavas travelled and learned this word Baal., all that means is Man marries a woman

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala @GoodAttention @Esteban X

So when saying Baal all that means is Man marry a woman

GoodAttention

How do pagans consideration for Ishshah @Bharat Jhunjhunwala how much is Pagan in Hinduism? What are your thoughts what is Pagan?
I connected Ishshah with Asherah, who was the consort to El. El himself was considerd the "Father of gods" including Ba'al.

By pagan this is in relation to the polytheism of the times being different to the theism of Abraham's God.

Pagan should be defined by the person using the word. So if someone is to say Hindusim is pagan they need to explain the context.

I'm now looking online

His Wife / His Ish-shah In Torah

We Are Israel
http://weareisrael.org › words-of-yehovah › wife-his-w...

There is no single word for either husband or wife in Hebrew. A wife is the woman [אשׁה, ish-shah] who belongs to a specific man [אישׁ, eesh].
Missing: Pagan ‎| Show results with: Pagan

Why was Eve called Ishah?

The woman is called ishah, woman, with an explanation that this is because she was taken from ish, meaning "man"; the two words are not in fact connected. Later, after the story of the Garden is complete, she will be given a name, Ḥawwāh (Eve). This means "living" in Hebrew, from a root that can also mean "snake".

Eve - Wikipedia

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Eve
Randomly looking online: So Ish means man. Also Manu means man

So any borrow loanwords. I don't know?

I randomly looked online without opening the website.

Interesting it shows ishah so not having two shsh

so maybe easier if I look up ishah instead of ishshah

So I'll return to what was this that was written in Job

Job 2

At least we can begin there and who is Lilith?

Wow further down this website that I finally opened says about Lilith

In the Jewish book The Alphabet of Ben-Sira, Eve is Adam's "second wife", where Lilith is his first. In this alternate version, which entered Europe from the East in the 6th century, it suggests that Lilith was created at the same time, from the same earth (Sumerian Ki),

So Eve was the second wife again

So first wife either Ishshah or spelled Ishah, and or Lilith

A question best answered by an expert in Hebrew :)

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
I'm returning back here - because I missed this., look at Brahma's daughter was born from his mouth, how did that happened? Look below, because Saraswati is Brahma's daughter, who is Saraswati? Maybe Brahma spoken and then his daughter happened to be created, what do you think, anyways, who's Saraswati., I'll ask @Bharat Jhunjhunwala
When the Hindu texts say that the Brahma’s daughter was born from his mouth, they mean that Brahma's daughter had a loud mouth. These things should not be taken literally.
Did Swayambhu Manu have first wife who passed away and then she reincarnated to the second wife?
As far as I know, a Swayambhu Manu did not have an earlier wife, he only marriage to Satrupa. But then, who knows? He may have had a first wife who passed away.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
I am sure you did your due diligence and discovered that weareisrael.org is not a Jewish website and that Michael Didier the person behind the website is not a Jew. I presume you did your due diligence and discovered that in a state proceeding here in the U.S. Didier argued that the court had no jurisdiction over him because he a member of the Embassy of the Heavenly Church and served only Jesus Christ.

I’m curious how, under those circumstances, you chose that website as a reliable source. If you didn’t do the research, why not?

River Sea

I have not heard of Ishshaha. Please give me the reference from where you have derived this and even if she was incarnated as Eve. The story continues with Eve. And that is what matters.

Miss spelling, it's Ishshah so when you see Ishshaha it's Ishshah. I'll delete any extra 'a'

I learned from @Yokefellow posts and this website about Ishshah

and @Yokefellow thinks that Ishshah was reincarnated into Eve.

I shown @Yokefellow post further down. However first I show that @RabbiO is overly concerned, I wish @RabbiO will share his referencing so we can read.

Further down this post: I shown that I found author and his contact info. who has this blog website, his name is Michael Didier and I don't know much else about him, however @RabbiO is extremely concerned about the influences from Michael Didier.

Here's Didier's writing.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala I am confused what @RabbiO is saying, will you help me understand?

It appears that @RabbiO is concern for states in America due to the proceeding about Ishshaha is some way, not sure what @RabbiO is claiming, maybe you can investigate this @Bharat Jhunjhunwala ,
I am sure you did your due diligence and discovered that weareisrael.org is not a Jewish website and that Michael Didier the person behind the website is not a Jew. I presume you did your due diligence and discovered that in a state proceeding here in the U.S. Didier argued that the court had no jurisdiction over him because he a member of the Embassy of the Heavenly Church and served only Jesus Christ.

I’m curious how, under those circumstances, you chose that website as a reliable source. If you didn’t do the research, why not?

What is this about a state proceeding here in the US., what is this about? Who is Didier, did Didier write this article? Because I couldn't find who this writer is? In reference to Ishshaha from this website - later I found out yes Didier written this article and this is his blog.

As @RabbiO claiming a state proceeding here in the U.S. what about in India? This is extremely confusing me what @RabbiO is wondering about?

Keep in mind I heard about Ishshaha from @Yokefellow

I'm not sure what all matters about it. So maybe all this info of Ishshaha or Lilith from @Esteban X maybe I need your help right now, because what is this about proceeding here in the US about what? Did Ishshaha and Lilith do something in America? I'm confused.

I think it's this thread that @Yokefellow written about Ishshaha
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala here Ishshah from @Yokefellow

Genesis 2:23
"And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

The First Adam named his wife 'Woman' or 'Ishshah' in the original Hebrew. Nowhere does the name 'Eve' show up until much later, after the Fall.

Therefore, it was the First Adam along with his wife Ishshah that died after partaking of the Forbidden Fruit.

God then recreated... i.e., reincarnated them as the Second Adam and Eve on the Sixth Day. That is when the Second Adam gave this new creation the name Eve...

Genesis 3:20
"And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living."

Note that whenever God creates a new Living Being, Adam names it...

Genesis 2:19
"And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof."

Adam did not give two names to the same person.

So I asked more about Ishshah

So maybe this is nothing and it doesn't matter.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala here Ishshah from @Yokefellow
Ha yes. Indeed, the Second Adam and his wife Eve had kids.

What I am attempting to demonstrate with the literal interpretation of Gen 2:17 is that the couple you are referring to are the recreations of a previous couple who died after eating the Forbidden Fruit.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala somewhere due to @Yokefellow was writing about Ishshaha I then was asking @Yokefellow some where in this forum more about Ishshah

So basically it's just me asking questions from others who shown things, maybe it has nothing of matters, I don't know

However due to I did look online about Ishshaha and found that website, now I wonder what does that got to do with proceeding state of US? So I'll ask you @Bharat Jhunjhunwala will that website also proceed to India too the same way with what is @RabbiO even writing about?

from this website? His Wife / His Ish-shah In Torah

I don't know much more then this., I think some where I did ask @Yokefellow somewhere in this forum about Ishshaha

Found it, here's me asking @Yokefellow
My asking @Yokefellow and not getting a reply

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala @Yokefellow

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala Adam or Swayambhu Manu

@Yokefellow has the first Adam and Ishshah (not Eve). Then Adam was reincarnated as Adam, and Ishshah was reincarnated as Eve.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala What names do you have for Swayambhu Manu's first wife name and the reincarnated second wife name?

So Adam, or Swayambhu Manu, was reincarnated with the same name as Adam, or Swayambhu Manu, and his first wife, Ishshah, was reincarnated as Eve. What were the names for Ishshah and reincarnated as Eve?

How did @Yokefellow answered me

No @Yokefellow never answered

So that's all I know and the website I looked up when searching more about Ishshah

that's it, nothing much.

Oh I found the author.
Gary on Contact Michael Didier

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala author of website

Learning my first time who the author is

This is what he looks like
1722629665184.png

What else about him, I don't know.

Who is he, I don't know.

So who is Ishshaha?

I learned from @Yokefellow and read a website and now I learn about Michael Didier, who ever he is?

I found Didier contact info
Providence Ministries
111 N. Third Street #242
Smithfield, North Carolina 27577

Contact Michael Didier

Send e-mail to Provmin[@]yahoo.com
(minus the brackets [])

984-231-1380

@Esteban X I would love to hear about Lilith, and basically what I do is explore what others think as I ask questions, however in this case, I am not aware how Ishshaha is proceeding a state in the US, through this guy name Michael Didier who ever he is., as @RabbiO is wondering about this?

How many states of US is concerned about Ishshaha I will ask @RabbiO

Did Didier do well at explaining about Ishshaha or did he not do well at this?

Who is Ishshah and who is Lilith and who is Eve?

I'm sure America is safe and not scared of Ishshah, what do you think? How's India doing @Bharat Jhunjhunwala with this about Ishshaha that @RabbiO is concern about

@RabbiO please reference what is this about proceeding states of U.S.? And is this also happening in India too?

Last edited:

River Sea

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Looking up Michael Didier in this forum

Satinovers previous writings also include "Cracking the Bible Code" (William Morrow & Co., 1996), a critical discussion of modern scientific analyses of the ancient tradition of hidden encryptions in the five books of Moses. It is more importantly the story of one of the most significant and invisible figures of the Holocaust, Rabbi Michael Ber Weissmandl, whose rescue of tens of thousands of Jews from the Nazis, through two years of face-to-face negotiations with Himmlers and Eichmanns chief overseers in Eastern Europe, is almost entirely unknown to the world at large. The story of the codes provided a cover story for the more important history of Weissmandl. At the same time, the book includes previously undiscovered aspects of Renaissance history. For example, Satinover argues that the early cryptographic encoding wheels that Leon Battista Alberti appears to have come up with out of nowhere (as is conventionally stated), are copies of 1st century Kabbalistic devices that Alberti, along with other Neoplatonists and so-called Christian Kabbalists of the Florence Academy, Leonardo da Vinci and Giovanni Pico della Mirandola among them, learned directly from Kabbalistic Rabbis of the era.

Look @Bharat Jhunjhunwala there's five books of Moses.

I'm looking for Michael Didier though

Found Michael Didier

Satinover's current scientific research, with Didier Sornette of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (see Stock Market Crash), centers on studies of game theory and in particular the Minority Game, attending to the "illusion of control" in these games.

So who is Michael Didier then? However here it says, with Didier Sornette, so maybe that's not Michael Didier then.

Last edited:

River Sea

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Another person with Didier name. Could this be Michael Didier?
Didier, G., O. Chabrol & M. Laurin. 2019. Parsimony‐based test for identifying changes in evolutionary trends for quantitative characters: implications for the origin of the amniotic egg. Cladistics. 35(5): 576-599.

Or if not then who is this Didier that @Dan From Smithville shown?
This is showing test for identifying changes in evolutionary, I wonder if this also includes about Ishshah and what happened?

River Sea

I think the TS, in a round a bout way has started a quite interesting discussion (apart all the silly antogonising from various people). ISIS exists, how big are they, how scary, how powerful? I highly doubt they are as dangerous or as monstrous as the media makes them out to be. My biggest issue is, are they a group of Muslim extremists or something else entirely? Who is funding them? Who has armed them? Who has trained them? How have they managed to set up one of the most sophisticated media and social media centers in the world, by the name of Al Hayat? This sounds like more than just a group of university rejects or love-lorn girls.

If you watch interviews from a number of ISIS captors, who managed to get freed, almost none of them can identify them as a Muslim group. Didier Francois (I hope that's the correct name), a french journalist captured and subsequently freed by ISIS, in an interview with CNN said that they didn't even have copies of the Quran and wanted to talk more about politics and geography than religion. What kind of religious extremists are they? They don't even carry copies of their own religious text, which they supposedly quote to justify their actions.

These are all things one should contemplate.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
here's another person with the name Didier.

I wonder what Didier Francois thinks about Ishshah who was reincarnated into Eve?

So here's the list of Didier so far

1. Michael Didier
2. Didier Francois
3. Didier, G., O. Chabrol & M. Laurin.
4. Didier Sornette

What are your thoughts about these four people? And what are their thinking about Moses and Ishshah and Eve?

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
how come Temple Mount in who's hands, how come our hands, what if not in our hands, who determine this? Also does this show evidence before 600 BC?
As we all know, the Temple Mount is nominally in the hands of the Muslims. Temple Mount or the Al-Asqa a mosque is nominally in the hand of the Muslims, but actually in the hands of the Israelis. This division, of course, is only of the last 100 years.

River Sea

Husband And Wife In Torah​

The most common Hebrew word for “man” in Torah is אישׁ (pronounced “eesh“) and the word most often translated as “women” is אשׁה (pronounced “ish-shah“). There is no single word for either husband or wife in Hebrew. A wife is the woman [אשׁה, ish-shah] who belongs to a specific man [אישׁ, eesh]. Likewise the husband is the man [אישׁ, eesh] who possesses a specific woman [אשׁה, ish-shah] or women [נשׁים, naw-shim]. But to really understand the relationship between a husband and his woman we must learn yet another Hebrew word; and that word is בעל [pronounced ba’-al]. A בעל is often translated as a noun “master” or “lord” but can also be used as a verb as well; and it is translated as “marry” or “marries“.

A Man Ba’als His Woman

Wow so Baal means: man marries a woman

So as the Yadavas travelled and learned this word Baal., all that means is Man marries a woman

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala @GoodAttention @Esteban X

So when saying Baal all that means is Man marry a woman

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala

Information on Ishshah

I first learned of Ishshah from @Yokefellow

Maybe what Ishshah is: from more older words

Example Manu means man. Yet there's the word Man.

Manu (Sanskrit: मनु) is a term found with various meanings in Hinduism. In early texts, it refers to the archetypal man, or to the first man (progenitor of humanity). The Sanskrit term for 'human', मनुष्य (IAST: manuṣya) or मानव (IAST: mānava) means 'of Manu' or 'children of Manu'.

Manu (Hinduism) - Wikipedia

So would Ish that means female, is just showing an older word?

However @Yokefellow thinks that Ishshah was reincarnated into Eve.

How do people learn this about Adam and Eve and any other names way back when?

River Sea

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)
אִשָּׁה ʼishshâh, ish-shaw'; feminine of H376 or H582; irregular plural, נָשִׁים nâshîym;(used in the same wide sense as H582) a woman:—(adulter) ess, each, every, female, × many, none, one, together, wife, woman. Often unexpressed in English.