• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Where did the first living creature come into being?

What do you think of the evidence from the Mount Saint Helen’s eruption?
Rock layers and a carved out canyon just like the Grand Canyon. And in such a short time.
And what about the inaccuracy of even an isochron dating?

You should really try reading posts for comprehension.

Sadly, you have been completely unable to demonstrate you understand any of them.
You have completely demonstrated you do not understand how they would refute evolution.
You have completely demonstrated you do not understand the answers to your long list of questions.
You run tail tucked whenever confronted point blank with a truth you dislike.

Your reply to this is more of you running tail tucked.

SavedByTheLord

You should really try reading posts for comprehension.

Sadly, you have been completely unable to demonstrate you understand any of them.
You have completely demonstrated you do not understand how they would refute evolution.
You have completely demonstrated you do not understand the answers to your long list of questions.
You run tail tucked whenever confronted point blank with a truth you dislike.

Your reply to this is more of you running tail tucked.
You have fulfilled even more Biblical prophecies.
I calculate that yiu and say 1 million people who believe in evolution and billions of years and take up the cause, fulfill multiple Biblical prophecies about 1 trillion times in about 30 years.
Thanks.
And keep fulfilling. God has you in His service. Sort of.

SavedByTheLord

Show your work...
100 thoughts, words, deeds, writings per day is not unreasonable for a true crusader.
Times 365 days per year, times 30 years gives about 1 million in 30 years.
Time 1 million who have taken up the cause of evolution comes to 1 trillion fulfillments of many Biblical prophecies.
with exact detail and timing.

Sargonski

I cannot say for sure, but I think that a cosmic ray striking DNA would fry it. Radiation in general can cause mutations, and we have plenty of that. But cosmic rays are so powerful that they would just scramble the info in a cell. The cell would quickly die.

A good thing if the cell does die :) hearkening back to my radio-chem class .. which was a long long time ago .. back in the days when men were men and sheep were nervous .. it wasn't so much the wave energy but the rays that explode at the end of their life .. think these are gamma rays.. these pass harmlessly through unless they decide to explode while going through your DNA .. breaking a link or two :)

Sargonski

I calculate that yiu and say 1 million people who believe in evolution and billions of years and take up the cause, fulfill multiple Biblical prophecies about 1 trillion times in about 30 years.
Thanks.

And what were your assumptions in those calculations friend .. .. aaaiiiyyyeee .. its difficult when one's past catches up now isn't it Friend ..

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Thanks.
I think you are rather underestimating the numbers that accept evolution as the best explanation - even amongst the religious if you scroll down to view the graph here:

In the most recent survey, 65% of adults say that humans and other living things have evolved...

Last edited:

SavedByTheLord

I think you are rather underestimating the numbers that accept evolution as the best explanation - even amongst the religious if you scroll down to view the graph here:

In the most recent survey, 65% of adults say that humans and other living things have evolved...
Thanks that seals the fate of evolution as false.
Almost all the time the polls show a majority that believes something false.

Sargonski

Find one and post about it.
The only assumption that I had, that the Bible is the true word of God, has been proved.

Find one what .. are you lost ? or did you lose something ? You did a calculation .. odds of DNA arising from the random ooze .. which has nothing to do with the Bible being true .. or false. In that calculation you made some assumptions .. what were they ?

Go through your calculation .. "show your work" as the math teacher says in high school .. tell us what assumptions you made in that calculation .

Then completely separate and unrelated to your DNA calculation -- tell us how you figure the true word of God is false .. the falsehood which has been proved... by your failure to answer the simple question from the Bible .. do we kill the child for the sins of the Parents .. or do follow the rule saying Children are not to be killed for the sins of others -- parents - relatives - townsfolk ?

Which is the True word of God from the Bible .. are we to kill the child .. or not kill the child for the sins of the Parents.

SavedByTheLord

Find one what .. are you lost ? or did you lose something ? You did a calculation .. odds of DNA arising from the random ooze .. which has nothing to do with the Bible being true .. or false. In that calculation you made some assumptions .. what were they ?

Go through your calculation .. "show your work" as the math teacher says in high school .. tell us what assumptions you made in that calculation .

Then completely separate and unrelated to your DNA calculation -- tell us how you figure the true word of God is false .. the falsehood which has been proved... by your failure to answer the simple question from the Bible .. do we kill the child for the sins of the Parents .. or do follow the rule saying Children are not to be killed for the sins of others -- parents - relatives - townsfolk ?

Which is the True word of God from the Bible .. are we to kill the child .. or not kill the child for the sins of the Parents.
And abolition is child sacrifice to the Devil of over 2 billion innocent children through heinous methods.
And it is a result of evolution.
Pagans were deceived into that over the centuaries,