• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

SavedByTheLord

Do you remember what I said about evidence? I recommend you stop taking literally a religious text that was never meant to be taken for history, and start looking at the overwhelming evidence that contradicts you.
You have no clue then what the Bible says, just deceived and thus deceiving.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
images.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
"The oldest known fossils, in fact, are cyanobacteria from Archaean rocks of western Australia, dated 3.5 billion years old. This may be somewhat surprising, since the oldest rocks are only a little older: 3.8 billion years old! Cyanobacteria are among the easiest microfossils to recognize." Please feel free to visit the site and read more.

Interesting, thank you for the link.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
You are mistaken. You have a creation myth. I have empirical evidence. It's not even a contest here.

Don't imagine that I'm unfamiliar with Genesis. I study it every year, as my synagogue goes through the entire Torah. The difference between us is not our familiarity with Genesis or appreciation of its stories. It's the fact that you are treating what is clearly a creation myth as though it is history, and throwing out the real evidence that actually gives us insight into the age of the earth.

SavedByTheLord

You are mistaken. You have a creation myth. I have empirical evidence. It's not even a contest here.

Don't imagine that I'm unfamiliar with Genesis. I study it every year, as my synagogue goes through the entire Torah. The difference between us is not our familiarity with Genesis or appreciation of its stories. It's the fact that you are treating what is clearly a creation myth as though it is history, and throwing out the real evidence that actually gives us insight into the age of the earth.
Well since you are Jewish you have been blinded by God.
And if you believe in billions of years that is deceived.
Read Romans 9 in the KJB.

SavedByTheLord

I am starting to see a pattern in your posts. When people disagree with you, instead of supplying solid arguments or evidence, you attack them personally. You now have a pretty awful reputation.
False accusations by you are a sign that what you believe is false.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

SavedByTheLord

You are the one making false accusations.
In fact, I do not recall anyone else making any.
Just you.
Repeatedly.

How ashamed are you for all your false accusations?
False accusations by you as predicted by the Bible.

what was the first living thing?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Where did the first living creature come into being?

What do you think of the evidence from the Mount Saint Helen’s eruption?
Rock layers and a carved out canyon just like the Grand Canyon. And in such a short time.
And what about the inaccuracy of even an isochron dating?

I love the evidence from the Mt. St. Helens eruption since it is evidence against the mythical flood of the Bible.

SavedByTheLord

And once again you admit that your God does not exist. Nice shooting partner.
False accusation from someone that can't get anything straight at all.

What is the recipe for primordial soup, and can I buy a can of it?
Will the first living creature be in there or should I get a bolt of lightning to hit it?
Why use the deceptive phrase?

Th attack on Israel is Biblical prophecies fulfilled with exact timing and exact detail.

My challenge is unmet.
My infallible proofs, one using MI, the other the law of non contraction, remain unchallenged.
My required questions that refute evolution and billons of years remain unchallenged.
All the Biblical prophecies, especially you, have been fulfilled with exact timing and detail.
The advanced scientific knowledge in the Bible before discovered in modern times is another irrefutable proof that the Bible is the true word of God.
You debate 101 failed techniques also prove what you believe is a lie.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

What is the recipe for primordial soup, and can I buy a can of it?
Will the first living creature be in there or should I get a bolt of lightning to hit it?
Why use the deceptive phrase?

Th attack on Israel is Biblical prophecies fulfilled with exact timing and exact detail.

My challenge is unmet.
My infallible proofs, one using MI, the other the law of non contraction, remain unchallenged.
My required questions that refute evolution and billons of years remain unchallenged.
All the Biblical prophecies, especially you, have been fulfilled with exact timing and detail.
The advanced scientific knowledge in the Bible before discovered in modern times is another irrefutable proof that the Bible is the true word of God.
You debate 101 failed techniques also prove what you believe is a lie.
Thank you for admitting that I was right.

And wow! You must really hate your God.

Or else you have no ability to reason rationally and consistently at all!

Frankly, I do feel a bit sad for you.

SavedByTheLord

Thank you for admitting that I was right.

And wow! You must really hate your God.

Or else you have no ability to reason rationally and consistently at all!

Frankly, I do feel a bit sad for you.
Weird one from you yet again.

What is the recipe for primordial soup, and can I buy a can of it? Progresso?

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
irony.gif

Seriously, you're basically just regurgitating endless long-refuted creationist falsehoods. They are all trivially easy to see though and you refuse to respond when people show you why they are wrong.

You're really not a great advert for your faith. Sorry.