• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

SavedByTheLord

irony.gif

Seriously, you're basically just regurgitating endless long-refuted creationist falsehoods. They are all trivially easy to see though and you refuse to respond when people show you why they are wrong.

You're really not a great advert for your faith. Sorry.
I have destroyed for ever evolution and billions of years.

SavedByTheLord

Nope.
All you have done is tell bold face lies about what you have done.
More false accusations from you

I confirm that you are wrong about everything because you’ve been deceived.

What was the first living creature?
What caused the Big Bang?

Can you meet the challenge I gave you?

What do you think about the attack on Israel and how that fulfills a number of Biblical prophecies with exact timing and details like you do?

And how about all my questions and my infallible proofs using MI and the law of non contradiction which proved the Bible is the word of God and God created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago and that evolution and billions of years are lies from Satan?

And all the advanced scientific knowledge from the Bible centuries before they were discovered in modern times?

SavedByTheLord

The same as all the previous times you asked. :rolleyes:

What's the point in people giving you answers when you just ignore them and continue this apparently thought-free and endless repetition?

Why should people take you at all seriously?
You need to give a rational real answer
Many people want to see if the disproved theory of evolution and billions of years can stand inspection. So

McBell

Admiral Obvious
More false accusations from you
So far as I can tell, you are the only one lying in this thread.

I confirm that you are wrong about everything because you’ve been deceived.
Your ability to confirm anything is highly suspect.
Given your history of bold empty claims and flat out lies.

Can you meet the challenge I gave you?

What do you think about the attack on Israel and how that fulfills a number of Biblical prophecies with exact timing and details like you do?

And how about all my questions and my infallible proofs using MI and the law of non contradiction which proved the Bible is the word of God and God created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago and that evolution and billions of years are lies from Satan?

And all the advanced scientific knowledge from the Bible centuries before they were discovered in modern times?
More bold empty claims you can not support.
Sad really, how desperate you have become.

SavedByTheLord

If the first living thing was just proteins, how did it ever get evolve to use RNA and DNA? They are irreducibly complex. You need all the parts to be working for it not to be destruction.

If it was just RNA based, how did it to ever evolve to use DNA? It is irreducibly complex. You need all the parts to be working for it not to be destruction.

If it was just DNA based, how did it to ever evolve to use RNA? It is irreducibly complex. You need all the parts to be working for it not to be destruction.

It is was any mixture of these, then how could it or DNA, RNA, or proteins have evolved at all?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
If the first living thing was just proteins, how did it ever get evolve to use RNA and DNA? They are irreducibly complex. You need all the parts to be working for it not to be destruction.

If it was just RNA based, how did it to ever evolve to use DNA? It is irreducibly complex. You need all the parts to be working for it not to be destruction.

If it was just DNA based, how did it to ever evolve to use RNA? It is irreducibly complex. You need all the parts to be working for it not to be destruction.

It is was any mixture of these, then how could it or DNA, RNA, or proteins have evolved at all?
you failed the second you made a claim about the thoroughly refuted/debunked in court even, irreducibly complex,

Care to try again?

SavedByTheLord

you failed the second you made a claim about the thoroughly refuted/debunked in court even, irreducibly complex,

Care to try again?
What are you talking about?

Give the answers to these questions. It is multiple choice.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
What are you talking about?

Give the answers to these questions. It is multiple choice.

I am talking about the fact that Behe lost his arse in court when trying to push irreducibly complex as science.
The courts thoroughly rejected it as pseudoscience.
Thus any claims you make about it fail before you finish that sentence.

Since the rest of your post is the same old nonsense you been trying hard to peddle, there is no need to address it yet again.

SavedByTheLord

I am talking about the fact that Behe lost his arse in court when trying to push irreducibly complex as science.
The courts thoroughly rejected it as pseudoscience.
Thus any claims you make about it fail before you finish that sentence.

Since the rest of your post is the same old nonsense you been trying hard to peddle, there is no need to address it yet again.
I am not Behe.
Hackel faed embryo drawing.
Marx wanted to kill 100s of millions.
Hitler, Marx, Mao, Bertrand Russell, Darwin, abortionists all have pushed evils and or done evil.
Evolution is falsified yet again using the same argument.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I am not Behe.
Does not matter.
irreducible complexity is a dead horse.
No amount of cpr or mouth to mouth is going to revive it.

Hitler, Marx, Mao, Bertrand Russell, Darwin, abortionists all have pushed evils and or done evil.
Evolution is falsified yet again using the same argument.
*yawn*
all irrelevant.
Then you finish with a bold empty claim you have not even come close to supporting.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I am not Behe.
No, but you are pushing is thoroughly refuted hypothesis.
No idea what this means.
Nothing to do with the big bang theory.
Evolution is falsified yet again
Evolution and the big bang theory are two different things.
using the same argument.
You've made no arguments. You just make bold empty assertions.

SavedByTheLord

No, but you are pushing is thoroughly refuted hypothesis.

No idea what this means.

Evolution and the big bang theory are two different things.

You've made no arguments. You just make bold empty assertions.
So you know nothing about anything. Typical tactic by evolutionists.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Weird one from you yet again.

What is the recipe for primordial soup, and can I buy a can of it? Progresso?
Will the first living creature be in there or should I get a bolt of lightning to hit it?
You keep using arguments that can be used to refute your God. You cannot seem to reason consistently. That is why everyone easily trounces you.