• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

SavedByTheLord

Sadly, all you are doing is scraping the bottom of the barrel in a desperate search of anything you think supports your claim.
Then half or more of what you post in support of your claim actually refutes your claim.
The verdict is pouring in from everywhere the Big Bang is false.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
So what do you think of this article.

Too many spiral galaxies in the early universe. That seems to be a problem for the redshift, expansion of the universe, the Big Bang, billions of years and evolution.

James Webb telescope spots thousands of Milky Way lookalikes that 'shouldn't exist' swarming across the early universe.

James Webb telescope spots thousands of Milky Way lookalikes that 'shouldn't exist' swarming across the early universe

No, it is a problem with our understanding of how galaxies form. But it isn't an issue with red shifts, universal expansion, the Big Bang, or billions of years. And it has nothing at all to do with evolution (which is about biology, not cosmology).

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No, it is a problem with our understanding of how galaxies form. But it isn't an issue with red shifts, universal expansion, the Big Bang, or billions of years. And it has nothing at all to do with evolution (which is about biology, not cosmology).
Please confirm this for me, He hates the fact that the universe is old. But if the Big Bang was refuted, wouldn't that almost surely make the universe even older?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Please confirm this for me, He hates the fact that the universe is old. But if the Big Bang was refuted, wouldn't that almost surely make the universe even older?

Yes. The issues with large young galaxies suggests an older universe. The question is how to reconcile this with the known parameters from LCDM.

My off hand guess is that there is a dynamic component to dark matter that helps with galaxy formation early on. Alternatively, but less likely in my mind, a dynamic aspect of dark energy.

Of course, this does NOTHING to the fact that the universe is expanding at an accelerating rate, that it was very hot and dense around 13.7 billion years ago, and that the Earth is about a third of that age.

gnostic

The Lost One

but do not worry, the deceiver will provide another deception.

Ah, SavedByTheLord. You really should look at you own reflection, since you are the one doing the deceiving.

There are many alternatives, but much of those alternatives are still at very theoretical stages, where the majority of them have yet to become WELL-TESTED “scientific theories”.

Many of the theoretical models, while theoretical astrophysicists may think-outside-the-box, to find alternative solutions to the current Big Bang model, their solutions are only proposed solutions, they haven’t yet met the requirements of Scientific Method, which is to test any new model.

Until they have been rigorously tested - that the evidence support these theoretical alternatives - then THESE ALTERNATIVES ARE NOT “science” yet…perhaps they will never become “science”.

Look at the variants of String Theory, and their offshoot, Superstring Theory. They were each meant to be the “Theory of Everything”, they were meant to unify General Relativity (GR) with Quantum Mechanics (QM), and yet they became increasingly more complex, so complex that they have become untestable. No one have yet tested String Theory, or its counterpart Superstring Theory. They have become increasingly more of philosophies than “science“.

Theory of Everything is elusive holy grail, that actually started with Albert Einstein. He tried to unify GR & QM into a single theory, but failed.

Currently, the Quantum Field Theory (QFT) have made more inroads than String Theory & Superstring Theory, and showed more promise than them because it have provide some solutions, beginning with Quantum Electrodynamic from the 1920s to the 1940s, and in next decades, fundamental forces (except gravity) were unified with subatomic particles, that eventually became known as the Standard Model of Elementary Particle, or more simply as the Standard Model.

Although theoretised by a number of theoretical physicists, including Peter Higgs, way back in 1964, the Higgs Boson wasn’t added to the Standard Model until the CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) detected this particle in 2012.

The point is that not every proposed “alternative“ solutions become “science”. Some do succeed, some don’t.

I am not physicist, but to me personally, I preferred to wait until the proposed models have been tested, before accepting them.

But of course, there may be long waiting for each solution to be resolved, but there are some solutions that will remain “unsolved” & “unresolved” during your or my lifetime.

F1fan

Veteran Member

Yet nothing in the article suggests a literalist interpretation of the Bible is valid or even plausible. Where is the evidence that your beliefs are better explanations? So even as you try to poke holes in common explanations of the universe none indicate creationism is true in any way.

SavedByTheLord

Yet nothing in the article suggests a literalist interpretation of the Bible is valid or even plausible. Where is the evidence that your beliefs are better explanations? So even as you try to poke holes in common explanations of the universe none indicate creationism is true in any way.
It showed that the redshift theory is false, which shows the expansion is false and the Big Bang is also false.
Many Corollaries then are false and other are shown to be true. Evolution, billions of years, abiogenesis, rock layer and fossil dating, and Uniformitarianism are false. God created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago, and the worldwide flood about 4500 years ago are true. So here is a recap.

I already have provided several infallible proofs that evolution and billions of years are false, and that God created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago. One of them used MI, another one used the law of non contradiction.
I also gave a challenge that no one has yet met.
I have gave many questions which show that evolution and billions of years are false.
I showed the circular reasoning which has misled the believers in evolution and billions of years.
I proved that the Bible is the true word of God, and it’s corollary that God created all things is 6 days about 6000 years ago.
This was done by all the predictions of the Bible coming true with exact detail and exact timing, predictEd about 2000 to 3500 years ago, with you keep fulfilling. I also showed that the Bible has advanced scientific knowledge in it that has only been discovered in modern times.

Here are even more evidence against the Big Bang and evolution.

F1fan

Veteran Member
It showed that the redshift theory is false, which shows the expansion is false and the Big Bang is also false.
Many Corollaries then are false and other are shown to be true. Evolution, billions of years, abiogenesis, rock layer and fossil dating, and Uniformitarianism are false. God created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago, and the worldwide flood about 4500 years ago are true. So here is a recap.

I already have provided several infallible proofs that evolution and billions of years are false, and that God created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago. One of them used MI, another one used the law of non contradiction.
I have gave many questions which show that evolution and billions of years are false.
I showed the circular reasoning which has misled the believers in evolution and billions of years.
I proved that the Bible is the true word of God, and it’s corollary that God created all things is 6 days about 6000 years ago.
This was done by all the predictions of the Bible coming true with exact detail and exact timing, predictEd about 2000 to 3500 years ago, with you keep fulfilling. I also showed that the Bible has advanced scientific knowledge in it that has only been discovered in modern times.

Here are even more evidence against the Big Bang and evolution.

But your God is a serial killer. How many children has your God killed? Are you proud to worship this God?

SavedByTheLord

But your God is a serial killer. How many children has your God killed? Are you proud to worship this God?
That would be mankind and Satan has deceived them.
No God has brought disease and death as a consequence of the fall through sin.
SinCe you are unsaved, you do not understand the word of God.

What was the first living creature and what features did it have?
What was its code?
What caused the Big Bang and where did the fine tuned and orderly laws of nature come from?

The findings from the James Webb Telescope show that the redshift theory is false, which shows the expansion is false and the Big Bang is also false.
Many Corollaries then are false and others are shown to be true. Evolution, billions of years, abiogenesis, rock layer and fossil dating, and Uniformitarianism are all false. That God created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago, and the worldwide flood about 4500 years ago are all proven to be true. So here is a recap.

Here are even more evidence against the Big Bang and evolution. The Bible had it right all along. In the beginnin, God created the heavens and the Earth. - Genesis 1:1

Carbon-14 dating dinosaur bones

Plate Tectonics: too weak to build mountains

Big Bang Failures Reach the Breaking Point – CEH

crev.info
crev.info

Webb telescope solidly refutes Big Bang theory « Economics Job Market Rumors