• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

SavedByTheLord

Look friend .. running around crying "You don't understand" - is meaningless dribble unless you tell us what is not understood. Which passage of those mentioned from the Sermon on the Mount is not understood?

Who doesn't have an answer friend ? You were asked to support your claim .. why would it bother me that I don't have an answer for your lack of ability to support your claim .. supposing that were the case .. but it is not the case .. I gave you the answer -- and showed you your circular fallacy .. how your claim "no assumptions" contradicts all of your claims and now asking others to come up with the assumptions in your argument for you .. is fallacious circular nonsense .. which in no way does anything to show that your claim is true.

Is you who does not have the answer friend .. can't answer to gospel of Christ in relation to your on salvation.. a foudation on a pile of fallacy -Sand. Tell us on what basis you believe you are saved -- and how you figure you are not part of those crying "Jesus Jesus" but who fall short of the grace of God ... and who are not saved .. but thrown into the fiery pit. The one's who put the teachings of Christ into practice - is the Will of the Father. Tell us what teachings are those my young apprentice .. Does it not bother you that you do not have the answer to these simple questions related to your own salvation ?
I already am saved forever. Unbelievers are not saved but are under judgment.

Big Bang is dead. The James Webb Telescope has shown that.

https://universewatcher.com/james-webb-space-telescope-exposes-scientists-theory-as-wrong/

McBell

Admiral Obvious
So you do not understand the gospel of Christ, that is, the gospel of salvation, nor the word of God.

And you do not have an answer to these simple questions. Doesn't that bother you?
Until you figure out what version of the Bible you use, your Bible claims are about worthless.

You ignoring the answers does not make the answers go away.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
It is pure circular reasoning.
It would overturn all origin science if a lot of things supposedly over 5000 years old are not C-14 dead.
It would not even cost much or take that much time.
Then why don't you do it, if it wouldn't cost much or take much time?
You'ld get a million dollar nobel prize in the process and your name will resonate throughout scientific history.

A small time and money investment in exchange for a million dollars and towns, status, roads, universities,.. named after you throughout the ages.
Sounds like a good investment.

Go for it. Leave this forum and get to work. Come back to show of your medal.

SavedByTheLord

Then why don't you do it, if it wouldn't cost much or take much time?
You'ld get a million dollar nobel prize in the process and your name will resonate throughout scientific history.

A small time and money investment in exchange for a million dollars and towns, status, roads, universities,.. named after you throughout the ages.
Sounds like a good investment.

Go for it. Leave this forum and get to work. Come back to show of your medal.
If you believe that then maybe you do not understand how the world works.

Behold the awesome creation of God Almighty.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Sargonski

I already am saved forever. Unbelievers are not saved but are under judgment.

Big Bang is dead. The James Webb Telescope has shown that.

James Webb Space Telescope Exposes Scientists' Theory as Wrong - Universe Watcher
The Big Bang is irrelevant to your salvation - That your salvation is pinned to the truth or falsehood of such things .. "earth 6000 years old" .. Every word of the Bible God Breathed .. demonstrates a weak weak foundation .. the slightest wave .. the smallest pillar in the structure cracks .. and the whole temple built on sand collapses. Just like Jesus told you

and just like that your beliefs in salvation are based in deception.. a complicated web of falsehood, fallacy and deflection. Which has to be the case for literalists .. in order to blind themselves on a daily basis from the contradiction .. running from the Truth .. the way .. the light .. some towards the Idol Martin .. by their works you shall know them .. the False from the True - so tell us about Martin .. his works .. and how his dogma supercedes the words of Jesus in his great Sermon on how one achieves salvation.

Jesus didn't preach no "Free pass through Judgement" ideology in this story / sermon. Why you think Idol Martin knows more ?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Last edited by a moderator:

SavedByTheLord

**mod edit**

Taken from From RNA to Protein - Molecular Biology of the Cell - NCBI Bookshelf

Why are you quoting a book that explains the evolutionary underpinnings of the workings of the cell?
Or, better put, why are you quote mining it?
Who cares?

I used this book because it is not a creationist text book, but one written by evolution believing scientists. That is a very well chosen tactic because it is written by one of your own experts. I am using your own experts to refute your pet theories.

Did you ever see the movie the Verdict. In the one scene Paul Newman calls Dr Towler as an expert witness in anesthesia, since Dr Towler wrote the text book on the subject. So Newman asks him that if the woman had eaten 1 hr before admittance would it be malpractice. Towler says that not only would it be malpractice, it would criminal. Then the former nurse is called and says that she wrote that the poor women who went into a permanent coma had said that she had eaten 1 hour prior and that the ex nurse had written 1 hr on the admittance form. Towler had been tired and never checked that info . After the tragedy Towler asked her to change the 1 to a 9. And now the truth came out, and Towler loses the malpractice lawsuit. It was a brilliant stategy but the character Newman played. All of this reminds me of the evolutionists being just like Towler,

The long description from textbook I used mentions evolution just 5 times. And it was just evolutionist speculation and just circular reasoning.

The verdict is in. Evolution Could not have made this.

Last edited by a moderator:

gnostic

The Lost One
Seriously, @SavedByTheLord

if you really want to talk about origin of life or Evolution, then do so on threads relevant to these subjects.

but if you want to talk about the Big Bang or alternative cosmologies in this thread you had created, then stop going off tangent.

you’ve been splitting your focus on two completely different subjects, and failed on both, because you really understand neither.

Evolution and Abiogenesis belonged in the biology sphere. While the subject about the Big Bang is about the cosmology of the universe, is in the astronomy and astrophysics area.

Last edited:

SavedByTheLord

Seriously, @SavedByTheLord

if you really want to talk about origin of life or Evolution, then do so on threads relevant to these subjects.

but if you want to talk about the Big Bang or alternative cosmologies in this thread you had created, then stop going off tangent.

you’ve been splitting your focus on two completely different subjects, and failed on both, because you really understand neither.

Evolution and Abiogenesis belonged in the biology sphere. While the subject about the Big Bang is about the cosmology of the universe, is in the astronomy and astrophysics area.
Well disproving evolution and billions of years disproves the Big Bang too.
Where did the universe come from?
What caused the Big Bang?

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
tenor.gif

Where did the universe come from?
What caused the Big Bang
0885b05bb311d9855111c2366d5633c4_w200.gif

gnostic

The Lost One

now, that’s one of the stupidest claims.

cosmology and biology are two completely separate subjects.

clearly, you (A) either had never studied even the most basic of science, or (B) you have, but failed miserably.

Refuting one, wouldn’t refute the other, and vice versa.

And refuting either, won’t validate Genesis creation at all.

The Genesis Creation is a creation myth, a narrative and fiction, which have no scientific basis or merit, as it is no better than believing in fairytales or ghost stories.

That you believe in the Bible, is your prerogative, but to argue for it in Science and Religion forum, would only exposed both the weaknesses of the Creation as pseudoscience, and your ignorance on the subjects of either biology or cosmology/astrophysics.

Putting Genesis in the spotlight by creationists, like yourself, have only done far more damages to the credibility of Genesis.

it also speak volumes of desperation, insecurity and lack of faith of each creationist.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Who cares?

Clearly not you.

I used this book because it is not a creationist text book, but one written by evolution believing scientists. That is a very well chosen tactic because it is written by one of your own experts.

Quote mining is not a "good tactic".
It's an intellectually dishonest tactict that only makes you look bad. It also refutes your bs.

But yea, like you said in your opening sentence, you don't actually care.
Well, since you don't care, I don't either. So I only have some laughs with you.

The verdict is in. Evolution Could not have made this.
My verdict is also in: you're an intellectually dishonest con-artist not worthy of being taken seriously.

SavedByTheLord

Clearly not you.

Quote mining is not a "good tactic".
It's an intellectually dishonest tactict that only makes you look bad. It also refutes your bs.

But yea, like you said in your opening sentence, you don't actually care.
Well, since you don't care, I don't either. So I only have some laughs with you.

My verdict is also in: you're an intellectually dishonest con-artist not worthy of being taken seriously.
It is a perfect analogy and a great tactic.

I used your own experts to describe living things so you would accept that.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Well for all theirs sins and of course unbelief in the gospel of Christ.
So why would critical thinkers be harshly judged for not believing in the Christian concepts you think are true when not only is there a lack of evidence, but are also contrary to facts and what we understand is true about the world and universe?

Notice you can’t offer any rational reasons to believe in your religious framework.