• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

SavedByTheLord

So why would critical thinkers be harshly judged for not believing in the Christian concepts you think are true when not only is there a lack of evidence, but are also contrary to facts and what we understand is true about the world and universe?

Notice you can’t offer any rational reasons to believe in your religious framework.
Those that do not believe in the Creator are without excuse..

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, - Romans 1:18-22

F1fan

Veteran Member

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Still no factual answers. I’m not convinced. Where’s the evidence that demonstrates the Bible is true? Your say so is irrelevant.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well disproving evolution and billions of years disproves the Big Bang too.

How does it do that? And I need to remind you, all that you have "proven" is your own lack of education.
Where did the universe come from?
What caused the Big Bang?
And back with the bogus questions.

You have yet to answer which brand of tennis shoe that God wears. Unjustified questions do not prove anything except for the ignorance and often honesty or dishonesty of the person asking those questions.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Nope, you are using circular reasoning again.

Sargonski

Well for all theirs sins and of course unbelief in the gospel of Christ.

Sayeth the False Prophets - who know naught of the Teachings of Jesus .. nor of his Father .. who art in heaven.. Hallowed be the Name of the Most High God of the Order of MelchiZedek. The Source of Truth, Righteousness and Justice.. Ruling over the city of Peace.

Why do ye run from the Question put to you by Lord Jesus .. putting your own words in his mouth - usurping the position of the Logos.
Logos sayeth - "Not all those who cry "Jesus Jesus" gonna make it through the pearly gates Brother SBTL Not all those crying "Im Saved I'm Saved" might be another way to put it .. prophesy on his name . put words in the mouth of the Logos.. Usurping the position of the logos is down the dark path Friend.

Jesus said Only those who do the will of the Father .. gonna make it through the gate. but how can one do the will of the Father .. if one don't know what the "Will of the Father" is ? Not only not know the will of the Father - but not know the Father - nor his Hallowed Name. To which God do you pray "Our Father" ? -- do you not know his Hallowed Name ?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I already proved that the Bible is the true word of God, the Almighty Creator, and that evolution and billions of years are false.
LOL! No, you only proved that you have no understanding of what a logical argument is. And then you admitted that you were wrong when you ran away.

Running away from concepts that you need to defend is the same as admitting that you are wrong.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
1697934784524.png

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I already proved that the Bible is the true word of God, the Almighty Creator, and that evolution and billions of years are false.
Please show us all again with a detailed description of what you have done to show this proof. Not all of us have seen it. I'm not interested in looking at previous work. I'd like something new.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
This is how this works. In civil discourse, you make a claim and then you provide the evidence and the explanation why your claim is the superior claim and why others should consider it as replacement knowledge for their previous understanding.

You are obligated to provide that or it might seem like you are not really interested in an answer and are merely on a campaign to preach.

So I can expect reason and full answers to my questions considering the implication is that you know so much about the material you can provide those answers.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
This is how this works. In civil discourse, you make a claim and then you provide the evidence and the explanation why your claim is the superior claim and why others should consider it as replacement knowledge for their previous understanding.

You are obligated to provide that or it might seem like you are not really interested in an answer and are merely on a campaign to preach.

So I can expect reason and full answers to my questions considering the implication is that you know so much about the material you can provide those answers.
Nuh uh! Not any more. Argument by unsupported assertions is the rule of the day.

Dan is a poopy head! Prove me wrong!!

Sargonski

the Patient has become unresponsive to requests for support for claim .. thinking repetition of premise - circular assumed premise fallacy - is proof of claim.
Show me how it could not have evolved. Maybe try reading the book then give me a detailed explanation.
View attachment 83830
Nuh uh! Not any more. Argument by unsupported assertions is the rule of the day.

Dan is a poopy head! Prove me wrong!!

and that is how we do it on the playground :) generally frowned upon in the Adult room though !?