• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

F1fan

Veteran Member
then that would mean God created natural disasters and diseases. It would also mean God created evil.
I’ve noted this too, and the explanation for diseases is the Fall. I then point out who created the design and circumstances of the Fall, and it’s the same God that has omnipotence, so knows all outcomes.

Sargonski

then that would mean God created natural disasters and diseases. It would also mean God created evil.

Well yeah .. what fun would life be without a natural disaster from time to time .. a plague to weed out the population and thus start anew. Humans are an infection to the earth at present think what a blessing it would be for there to be a really bad plague that takes out 90% of the population of the planet. Global Warming solved overnight .. as Gosh Gall darn miracle I tell you true @God.com

F1fan

Veteran Member
No. God created free will creatures like the fallen angels and mankind.
They do they evil.
I'm glad you can admit that God created those who cause evil. Why would a loving God do that knowing what evil would harm so many people? Got any answers that actually get your God off the hook, like he couldn't foresee the future consequences of what he did by creating evil?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That is true however most enzymes are proteins. The average number of aminos in an enzyme is about 300. And that does not just come into being through natural processes.
Why not? Do you realize that when you fail to support your claims. Or when you use bogus arguments, that you are doing the same as admitting that you do not know why or how it happened.

And you really should try to learn what is and what is not evidence. You will see that there is endless scientific evidence for the theory of evolution.

SavedByTheLord

Why not? Do you realize that when you fail to support your claims. Or when you use bogus arguments, that you are doing the same as admitting that you do not know why or how it happened.

And you really should try to learn what is and what is not evidence. You will see that there is endless scientific evidence for the theory of evolution.
Well ribosomes and the strands of RNA are impossible too as living things require them to survive ribosomes and RNA only come from living things, so that plus the enzyme conundrum proves what you believe is false.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Well ribosomes and the strands of RNA are impossible too as living things require them to survive ribosomes and RNA only come from living things, so that plus the enzyme conundrum proves what you believe is false.
Demonstrate that a proto life could not exist without them or that RNA cannot form naturally outside a cell.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Are you claiming that life has to come from life?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Once again you are looking at in terms of modern life. Modern life needs more because it is competing with other modern life that has had a 3.7 billion year history of evolution. Please quit trying to use strawman arguments.

RNA does self form, quite easily. The tricky part right now is finding out how the first self replicating molecule of RNA formed. You know so little about this topic that you do not know that not all RNA is self replicating.

Meanwhile it does warm my heart that you have admitted that you are wrong about evolution being a fact. Moving the goalposts has consequences.

gnostic

The Lost One
I did not say that.
If there are free will creatures they will sin.

You are backpedaling from your claim that “God created everything“.

Either your first claim is true, or it isn’t true at all. You are also “moving the goalpost”, here and there.

But if you are going to say God didn’t create “this” or didn’t create “that”, then the question would be “How would you know?”

It is funny how you can know what God can or cannot do, which is the arrogance of the believer.