• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The debate is on

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes, the hoarse voice is not good. Trump is constantly lying, but a lot of the people in the middle do not know that.

And now Trump is lying about Afghanistan again. It was Trump's plan. Biden probably new that it was a bad plan but he had the guts to bite the bullet where Trump had four years to do it and pushed it off onto Biden. He is a coward and a liar.

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
I'm sad to have to say it, but from the point of view of many American viewers, Biden is losing. It's not got anything to do with the words that either of them are saying -- it's all how they appear and sound.

Anybody remember the Nixon/Kennedy debate? People who heard it on the radio mostly thought that Nixon won -- because they heard the words. People who watched it on TV were certain Kennedy won, because he wasn't sweating the way that Nixon was.

We're human. Most of us (I guess) don't much care what people are saying. We respond mostly to visual cues. If you look strong, you must be strong. If your voice is strong, you must be strong -- even if you're telling the most obvious lies and nonsense.

I tend to agree.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Yes, the hoarse voice is not good.
I've never seen Biden look so feeble. He's not jacked tonight. He needs to be.
Trump is constantly lying, but a lot of the people in the middle do not know that.
Trump is making good use of his rallies where he honed his lies.
And now Trump is lying about Afghanistan again. It was Trump's plan. Biden probably new that it was a bad plan but he had the guts to bite the bullet where Trump had four years to do it and pushed it off onto Biden. He is a coward and a liar.
And Trump lied about it being him that got insulin costs down. Then accuses Biden of destroying Medicare.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have notice a pattern with Trump. At least twice now when he has no answer to policy questions he goes back to the past question. He changes the topic to a previous question instead of answering the one that he was asked.

He had no answer for climate change except for obvious lies about his nonaccomplishments so he went back to the previous question. He did the same with his plans for fentanyl.

Clizby Wampuscat

Yes, the hoarse voice is not good. Trump is constantly lying, but a lot of the people in the middle do not know that.

So you support a president that exited Afghanistan with a knowingly bad plan?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Dammit I don't care about their golf game, either of them.

I don't care about any of their physical abilities, they are both old men. I would not care if they were in a wheelchair, I would not care if they were just a head in a jar.

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
Dammit I don't care about their golf game, either of them.

I don't care about any of their physical abilities, they are both old men. I would not care if they were in a wheelchair, I would not care if they were just a head in a jar.

I vote for the head.

1719541729091.gif