• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Devil allows freedom of all false religions but not the true one.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Dang, man....talk about hate.
The old "the only good so-&-sos are".
There is diversity in Iran.
Judge not Iranians by the worst of their government,
lest ye be judged by the same standard.

You know Quran talks about people of hell are going to say "what is matter with us we can't see any men who use to count among the most evil".

The thing is without mental clarity, you see the best people as the worst, and worst people as the best. The Quran clarifies so people side with the truthful and oppressed, over the deceivers and oppressors.

To me, it's clear, the battle between good and evil in politics. If things are murky to people, it's because they lack insight and mental clarity. The need God's guidance in this respect.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Our game plan is to bring awareness enough of Islam to bring the Mahdi back. That's all there is to it.

I don't know your game plan. Must involve a lot more bombings and starving people like you doing in Yemen.

And those who don't want islam forced on them at the point of a gun?

And i think you need to do a little research about the trouble in Yemen. Its muslim butchering muslim in civil war between the official government and terrorists. Let me guess who you are routing for

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And if I said, no it isn't, and you are living in a delusional world, what proof exactly have you got apart from your religious texts? You certainly don't seem to have any rational thoughts to back you up. :oops:

We have plenty proofs to the extent your government is closing our websites. Go figure.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And those who don't want islam forced on them at the point of a gun?

And i think you need to do a little research about the trouble in Yemen. Its muslim butchering muslim in civil war between the official government and terrorists. Let me guess who you are routing for

You gave the green light to Saudi Arabia and disbelievers go to hell forever for these type of reasons. They can't keep a live and let live attitude, they have to oppress believers.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You know Quran talks about people of hell are going to say "what is matter with us we can't see any men who use to count among the most evil".

The thing is without mental clarity, you see the best people as the worst, and worst people as the best. The Quran clarifies so people side with the truthful and oppressed, over the deceivers and oppressors.

To me, it's clear, the battle between good and evil in politics. If things are murky to people, it's because they lack insight and mental clarity. The need God's guidance in this respect.
I lack guidance, supernatural & otherwise.
But I still calls'm as I sees'm.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
We have plenty proofs to the extent your government is closing our websites. Go figure.
Perhaps they have good reason. Not think that Iran will be destroyed before they become too aggressive? How about looking around at the many nations not so friendly towards Iran and who might act if pressured into doing so.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I lack guidance.
But I still calls'm as I sees'm.

You are more blessed then typical people who can't think for themselves. But, you won't win in bringing people against oppressors without guidance of God. Hence Islam to me is the way to resist oppressors and their deceiving propaganda and ways.

Shakeel

I am on about people griping about America while using american equipment to gripe
America buys other countries' "equipment". Even if someone was fanatic enough to not use them, sooner or later their favorite website or app or product is bougth by the US. The question is, why? Why do they buy these things?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I belive if we can stay calm within our own being in the time of turmoil, it is a better way then creating more tention with harsh speech and making people worry about what will happen tomorrow.

It is fully possible to have compassion for both American lifes just as it is for people who see America and Israel as something evil.
I will not hold a political view about any country or person. And i do not see any country or person as an enemy

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Perhaps they have good reason. Not think that Iran will be destroyed before they become too aggressive? How about looking around at the many nations not so friendly towards Iran and who might act if pressured into doing so.

You think we fear you guys, go ahead, do what you going to do, we aren't flinching and have not for years despite serious threats about attacking us from your government constantly.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You are more blessed then typical people who can't think for themselves. But, you won't win in bringing people against oppressors without guidance of God. Hence Islam to me is the way to resist oppressors and their deceiving propaganda and ways.
We heathens loathe oppression & deceit too.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I belive if we can stay calm within our own being in the time of turmoil, it is a better way then creating more tention with harsh speech and making people worry about what will happen tomorrow.

It is fully possible to have compassion for both American lifes just as it is for people who see America and Israel as something evil.
I will not hold a political view about any country or person. And i do not see any country or person as an enemy
Your perspective could benefit our leaders.

Shakeel

Dude your government bombs countries and supports Saudi Arabia and it starving 20 million people in Yemen. We shiites are like Jedi Knights and you guys are the evil empire wake up.
We actually know that the rebels in Yemen are supported by Iran. Always have been, probably always will be.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Dude, when do we kill innocents. Bring examples? Iran and Shiites, show examples. It's you guys who do it and then make it as if we do it.

I live in france and have lived in the UK. Both countries have been had far more than their fair share of terrorist atrosities

List of terrorist incidents in France - Wikipedia

Terrorism in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Almost every single one is an attack on innocent so don't come the old boo hoo, not us governor. Because it does not wash and only shows that you are ignorant of what islamic terrorism is doing

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
We actually know that the rebels in Yemen are supported by Iran. Always have been, probably always will be.

Yes they were. And so Anti-Iran people proven themselves evil by not taking their side (the rebels in Yemen) and starving 20 million people all for their hate of Shiite Islam.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I live in france and have lived in the UK. Both countries have been had far more than their fair share of terrorist atrosities

List of terrorist incidents in France - Wikipedia

Terrorism in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Almost every single one is an attack on innocent so don't come the old boo hoo, not us governor. Because it does not wash and only shows that you are ignorant of what islamic terrorism is doing

And Shiite Muslims and Iran did any of these? Or is the Saudi Arabia Islam terrorists that did it while you support Saudi Arabia?

jonathan180iq

America buys other countries' "equipment". Even if someone was fanatic enough to not use them, sooner or later their favorite website or app or product is bougth by the US. The question is, why? Why do they buy these things?

Same reason Coke buys all of the fairly decent soft drinks in the world...

200.gif

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My summary of motive of Satanic forces (ie. American government in this instance) "They wish to put out God's light by their mouths, and God won't cease but to perfect his light though the disbelievers may hate it" - Quran

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
You think we fear you guys, go ahead, do what you going to do, we aren't flinching and have not for years despite serious threats about attacking us from your government constantly.
Yes, that is going to impress the ones likely going to destroy you - because you are a threat - not because they just don't like your beliefs or the way that you oppress your people (assuming you are defending Iran). It will because Iran obtaining nuclear weapons will likely cause Israel to strike you first. Want that! :rolleyes: