• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Devil allows freedom of all false religions but not the true one.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Quite, but Israel was the nation surrounded by apparently aggressive nations, and thus forced to obtain nuclear weapons. Without the 'destroy Israel' rants perhaps Israel would not have gone down this route.
Iran endured more deaths than did Israel.
And it also has many enemies in the region.
So if Israel was "forced" to nuke up, then so is Iran.

This is unless double standards apply.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
And Shiite Muslims and Iran did any of these? Or is the Saudi Arabia Islam terrorists that did it while you support Saudi Arabia?

Read the wikis,it tell s who did them when known, most, Isis and similar terror groups, they dong get off with murder just because you want to blame someone you don't like.

You gave the green light to Saudi Arabia and disbelievers go to hell forever for these type of reasons. They can't keep a live and let live attitude, they have to oppress believers.

Blame whoever you feel good about blaming, live and let live,dont make me laugh.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Another verse that comes to mind "They planned, and God planned and God is the best of planners".

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Read the wikis,it tell s who did them when known, most, Isis and similar terror groups, they dong get off with murder just because you want to blame someone you don't like.

In other words, the type of Muslims that come out of the Islam of Saudi Arabia, and yet you support Saudi Arabia. We fought ISIS and defeated them, not you guys.

Shakeel

It will because Iran obtaining nuclear weapons will likely cause Israel to strike you first
As little as Iran gets along with others. No Muslim country will tolerate Israel stepping near, so it is rather more complicated than that.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
America buys other countries' "equipment". Even if someone was fanatic enough to not use them, sooner or later their favorite website or app or product is bougth by the US. The question is, why? Why do they buy these things?

Its called profit. And there are many other countries with servers etc not bought up by America.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What is the problem them. Isn't it solved? Don't tell me they want to be the dictator?

Not solved, because US gave the green light to Saudi Arabia to bomb them and fight them, and so 20 million people starving, is to make a lesson for there to be no more revolutions against dictators backed by America in the region.

It's a scare tactic - but - what it really has done is shown to degree US, West, and Saudi Arabia are really really deep evil as in clearly evil with no doubt about it now to any human with any dignity.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Iran endured more deaths than did Israel.
And it also has many enemies in the region.
So if Israel was "forced" to nuke up, then so is Iran.

This is unless double standards apply.
The Iran-Iraq war presumably? Israel has only attacked those locally who might be threatening or about to attack them or gone for disabling the nuclear threat from what I have seen. I'm not on any side here I should enphasise.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I literally had doubts about hell-fire till Yemen. I said no way, can God allow oppressors and their supporters and the rest of people who just watch idle- get out of hell for this.

It gave me mental clarity, that evil is evil and good is good.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
As little as Iran gets along with others. No Muslim country will tolerate Israel stepping near, so it is rather more complicated than that.
I'm sure it is. The centre for the creation of so many religious beliefs is such a peaceful location. :oops:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm sure it is. The centre for the creation of so many religious beliefs is such a peaceful location. :oops:

It's the dictators supported by the west that make things complicated. All terrorism ensures from those dictators version of Islam. Sunni and Shiite can live together. We don't need your puppet dictators to keep us in line. A myth spread in the west.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
And what does he mean be destruction of Israel. He means end to apartheid regime. Not killing of the Jews there, he clarified many times but that one state solution. At any rate, he even says If palestinians want a two state solution, he would support that, but they have the right to decide. Should not be forced to give up on returning to homeland because of oppressors current state of bullying them out.
I'm sure the world would be rather glad to see a peaceful solution to the Middle East problems, and no doubt would offer up as much assistance as feasible if it were to prevent any more wars from breaking out.