• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Devil allows freedom of all false religions but not the true one.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, because if there is one thing we definitely need more of is blanket judgements of entire people based solely and purely on who/what they were born as, not by actual character and merit.:rolleyes:

Not entire, but over all, they rally and say things like "death to Arabs".

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There are several other hints throughout this thread. Destruction of the West civilisation etc. It all mounts up

I didn't say the US was any better.

I don't support terrorism. You taking my statements way of out context, but you guys put everyone into one basket, and define terrorism in a way, that anyone who opposes you must be a terrorist. Even Nelson Mandela was on your list when he was active and alive.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Do some real research into it, I might just open a thread about this topic, to show how duped you guys are by propaganda of your media.
So all yu offer is a super mega generic reply of "lies" and then instead of even explaining what you are calling lies, you tell everyone to research it themselves?

AND then to top it off, you make bold empty claims of others being duped based on... what exactly?
Asking you to support your super mega generic claim of "lies"?

I have to ask, in all sincerity, are you wanting to be taken seriously?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So all yu offer is a super mega generic reply of "lies" and then instead of even explaining what you are calling lies, you tell everyone to research it themselves?

AND then to top it off, you make bold empty claims of others being duped based on... what exactly?
Asking you to support your super mega generic claim of "lies"?

I have to ask, in all sincerity, are you wanting to be taken seriously?

You should research yourself, because your Media is well known to be deceivers. But like I said, I will open a thread about this lie, and show how you guys created ISIS like even Trump use to say about Obama doing it. He didn't lie about that, he was right

Created as in they had no force or power, till your so called peacemaker Obama did some training of Al-Nusra and armed them, and they all ended up becoming ISIS. All as in most, very few didn't and remained Al-Nusra. Most joined ISIS and were trained by you guys.

And it was Iran ground force and Russia air force that stopped them both in Iraq and Syria. Facts. I will prove this in another thread.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You should research yourself, because your Media is well known to be deceivers. But like I said, I will open a thread about this lie, and show how you guys created ISIS like even Trump use to say about Obama doing it. He didn't lie about that, he was right

Created as in they had no force or power, till your so called peacemaker Obama did some training of Al-Nusra and armed them, and they all ended up become ISIS.
What "lie" are you talking about?
This is the biggest problem with your super mega generic claim of "lies".
No one knows what it is you are claiming are the "lies"....

What exactly do you claim I did in this creation of ISIS?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What "lie" are you talking about?
This is the biggest problem with your super mega generic claim of "lies".
No one knows what it is you are claiming are the "lies"....

What exactly do you claim I did in this creation of ISIS?

You support a government that does these things and system that leads to it. Until you are anti-oppressors and want a change to the system, you are as responsible as everyone else. This is the way I understand oppressors, their supporters, and those who are idle in watching it happen, all being partners in crime. The hadiths and Quran prove this to me and so I don't expect your deceiving leaders to change things without people changing them and pressuring them.

If you believe in their lies, you are part of the problem.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You support a government that does these things and system that leads to it. Until you are anti-oppressors and want a change to the system, you are as responsible as everyone else. This is the way I understand oppressors, their supporters, and those who are idle in watching it happen, all being partners in crime. The hadiths and Quran prove this to me and so I don't expect your deceiving leaders to change things without people changing them and pressuring them.

If you believe in their lies, you are part of the problem.
You make an awful lot of assumptions based on pure ignorance.
Then you make more assumptions based upon strawmen.
And then even more assumptions based upon your beliefs.

So how about you stop with all the assumptions about me and try to stay on topic?

Unless of course all you have are the ignorance and belief based strawmen assumptions?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Never happens in any country where Islam is the norm of course - the reverse that is. :oops:

Khamanei elaborates what he means by it and what his people mean by death to America and Israel meaning not the end of their country or people but a change in their government system, particularly, the corrupt oligarchs deceiving people and causing wars in America, and end of apartheid regime in Israel and instead one state solution where everyone participates in government and Palestinians return to their homeland and live with the Jews there now.

So maybe explain what they mean by death to Arabs. Is it end of Arab governments, sure we would love that, since they are puppet regimes, but that's not what they mean is it?

Words have context and intent. We same similar words, but meaning and intention, two different things.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I don't support terrorism. You taking my statements way of out context, but you guys put everyone into one basket, and define terrorism in a way, that anyone who opposes you must be a terrorist. Even Nelson Mandela was on your list when he was active and alive.

I read what i read but if you say otherwise then so be it.
No i don't put everyone in one basket but i do put terrorists in the terrorist basket.

You know little of my views on Mandela, of my politics, of me do please don't pigeon hole me.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I read what i read but if you say otherwise then so be it.
No i don't put everyone in one basket but i do put terrorists in the terrorist basket.

You know little of my views on Mandela, of my politics, of me do please don't pigeon hole me.

Everyone loves Mandela now. So wait, we will see, at the end, which terrorists will be loved and which not, and which will be in which basket later. Because like I said, when he was disliked by US, he was put in terrorist list.

ChristineM

Premium Member
You make an awful lot of assumptions based on pure ignorance.
Then you make more assumptions based upon strawmen.
And then even more assumptions based upon your beliefs.

So how about you stop with all the assumptions about me and try to stay on topic?

Unless of course all you have are the ignorance and belief based strawmen assumptions?

Yup, im there to,it seems he dumps everyone who opposes him into one basket then sloping shoulders that ignorant trait onto those he has dumped into the basket

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Yup, im there to,it seems he dumps everyone who opposes him into one basket then sloping shoulders that ignorant trait onto those he has dumped into the basket
Hells bells, How can I "oppose" him when I have no idea what he is talking about?

At this point, I suspect he has lost track of what he is talking about because he is far to busy making false accusations.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Everyone loves Mandela now. So wait, we will see, at the end, which terrorists will be loved and which not, and which will be in which basket later. Because like I said, when he was disliked by US, he was put in terrorist list.

And he served his time, much of it in harsh conditions in solidarity confinement. Are you now saying that he should have been imprisoned for life?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And he served his time, much of it in harsh conditions in solidarity confinement. Are you now saying that he should have been imprisoned for life?

Nope, I'm saying your country will change their mind again, inshallah, on who and who isn't terrorist. As of now, it's losing it's potent touch. You overused it.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Khamanei elaborates what he means by it and what his people mean by death to America and Israel meaning not the end of their country or people but a change in their government system, particularly, the corrupt oligarchs deceiving people and causing wars in America, and end of apartheid regime in Israel and instead one state solution where everyone participates in government and Palestinians return to their homeland and live with the Jews there now.

So maybe explain what they mean by death to Arabs. Is it end of Arab governments, sure we would love that, since they are puppet regimes, but that's not what they mean is it?

Words have context and intent. We same similar words, but meaning and intention, two different things.
Well they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so look at the following, and where it seems to me that the top fish is often the impression given of the more fundamental versions of Islam (compared with the other fish/religions), and which Iran (amongst others) projects all too often at the moment - a stereogram:

MyStereogram.jpg

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Nah, words of God, just some, outweigh all your media pictures, videos, and false ways of propaganda. I would say picture is a worth thousands of words of some people, but God and his chosen kings, their words, outweigh all pictures and memes, and what not. They give mental clarity.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Nope, I'm saying your country will change their mind again, inshallah, on who and who isn't terrorist. As of now, it's losing it's potent touch. You overused it.

i very much doubt that. Murderers in the name of god will remain murderers in the name of god. You have very little idea if the french mindset do you.

As of now it is drawing back to give you guys a chance. I really wonder if you are capable given the history if terror groups that form following withdrawal