• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Devil allows freedom of all false religions but not the true one.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, that is going to impress the ones likely going to destroy you - because you are a threat - not because they just don't like your beliefs or the way that you oppress your people (assuming you are defending Iran). It will because Iran obtaining nuclear weapons will likely cause Israel to strike you first. Want that! :rolleyes:

let Israel try.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm working on the others.

It's not going to work, only God's guidance can do it, which is why they are desperate now against our interpretation of Quran and Sunnah (blocking non-political Shiite Islam sites too).

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you wish to find peace in the world, you first have to find peace within your self. if you can not do that you can never find peace in this human world.
Keep seeing others as your enemy will only lead you to find more and more suffering in your own life.

Bro, there is your words and philosophy, and there is the reality, without resistance against these type of people, and not even Mosque or Church or Synagogue will remain standing on earth.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes, that is going to impress the ones likely going to destroy you - because you are a threat - not because they just don't like your beliefs or the way that you oppress your people (assuming you are defending Iran). It will because Iran obtaining nuclear weapons will likely cause Israel to strike you first. Want that! :rolleyes:
We've long given Iran good reason to want nukes.
Now we're shocked & angered that they want them.
We have nukes. Israel has nukes. Both threaten Iran.
So stupid.
What we need is for the flared tempers to calm.
Then we should admit & apologize for our heinous wrongs.
And finally the stage would be set for negotiation peace.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Bro, there is your words and philosophy, and there is the reality, without resistance against these type of people, and not even Mosque or Church or Synagogue will remain standing on earth.
But do you not see that your own words create more suffering? do you not see that your own "revenge" is creating people to dislike you? How do you think people will become like you and even become muslims, if war and terror is the solution you trying to use?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
But do you not see that your own words create more suffering? do you not see that your own "revenge" is creating people to dislike you? How do you think people will become like you and even become muslims, if war and terror is the solution you trying to use?

Who said anything about war or terrorism. I see war and terrorism from one side, not our side. We always been defensive.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
We've long given Iran good reason to want nukes.
Now we're shocked & angered that they want them.
We have nukes. Israel has nukes. Both threaten Iran.
So stupid.
What we need is for the flared tempers to calm.
Then we should admit & apologize for our heinous wrongs.
And finally the stage would be set for negotiation peace.
Quite, but Israel was the nation surrounded by apparently aggressive nations, and thus forced to obtain nuclear weapons. Without the 'destroy Israel' rants perhaps Israel would not have gone down this route.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Who said anything about war or terrorism. I see war and terrorism from one side, not our side. We always been defensive.
Why speak about sides ? human beings are all same we are human beings, and we do not start working together to make this world a better place, it will never be peace.

I do not believe in an Islam that force others to think like them. I believe in an Islam that teaches people to be humble and respectful toward each others.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Iran dream is for Muslims to govern themselves in the middle-east. This is the big evil we want to spread to the middle-east. Instead of dictators, we want Muslims (Sunnis included) to govern themselves.

What is so wrong about that?

And for Israel, Khamanei has clarified over and over again, that he supports a one state solution that Palestinians come back and live with the Jews there in a democracy. This is the destruction of Israel and he has clarified many times, he doesn't mean kill all Jews there, God forbid our leader would be blood-thirsty.

Yet western propaganda for years, tries to make it as if he says let's do another holocaust.

All we want is Palestinians and Jews to live in one country in peace - and every participate in the country. Is that so wrong????

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well if they can do it, why not just come do it. You being threatening for years, just come already.
I often hear how we could attack & easily defeat Iran.
How'd that work with Iraq?
Financial cost of the Iraq War - Wikipedia
Over $1,000,000,000,000 spent...much destruction...many
lives lost. It was no cakewalk.

Iran is more capable than Iraq, so we should expect even
greater costs for a conventional war. Consider also that
we've been threatening them openly for decades, so Iran
would've been preparing. Perhaps the embargoes were
an initial salvo to soften the country?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Me, I'm threatening no one. Yelling loudly that Israel should be destroyed might make them notice and react though.

And what does he mean be destruction of Israel. He means end to apartheid regime. Not killing of the Jews there, he clarified many times but that one state solution. At any rate, he even says If palestinians want a two state solution, he would support that, but they have the right to decide. Should not be forced to give up on returning to homeland because of oppressors current state of bullying them out.

jonathan180iq

"They wish to put out God's light by their mouths, and God won't cease but to perfect his light though the disbelievers may hate it"

Is it possible that you're the bad guy here? Have you stopped to think about that? Maybe needing websites to share bomb creation for murder isn't the best way to share the light of god...?

If the content and conversations on those site was for, say, spreading peace, love, leading by example, and wishing for the best for god's creation, do you think the websites would have been censored?

"Say not for any false thing that your tongues may put forth,
This is lawful, and this is forbidden,
So as to ascribe false things to ALLAH.
For those who ascribe false things to ALLAH, will never prosper."

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Is it possible that you're the bad guy here? Have you stopped to think about that? Maybe needing websites to share bomb creation for murder isn't the best way to share the light of god...?

If the content and conversations on those site was for, say, spreading peace, love, leading by example, and wishing for the best for god's creation, do you think the websites would have been censored?

"Say not for any false thing that your tongues may put forth,
This is lawful, and this is forbidden,
So as to ascribe false things to ALLAH.
For those who ascribe false things to ALLAH, will never prosper."

Bomb creation, most of the sites didn't even talk politics.