• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Easyway to Stop Smoking

Poisonshady313

It's been a couple of months since the last post in this thread. Thought I'd bring this thread back into the "new posts" list just in case there's someone out there who hasn't heard of Easyway yet.

It's a method that actually makes it easy to quit smoking immediately, enjoyably, and permanently. It works by changing one's perception of smoking and nicotine addiction in order to remove the fears associated with quitting smoking. Once you're in the right mindset, it doesn't take willpower to quit, and the physical withdrawals are so mild they're barely even noticeable.

The method exists as a clinic you can attend, a book you can read, an audiobook, DVD, webinar... heck, even a video game. And any one of these ways of experiencing Easyway is effective all by itself. It's all about what will make you more comfortable so you can give it your full attention and concentration.

By recommending Easyway (I usually recommend first trying the book/audiobook as it is the most cost effective), several people in my life and several people here at RF have successfully (and easily) become non-smokers.

You can too. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Eliab ben Benjamin

Premium Member
I am interested, i really needs stop and for good not like the multiple quit
and restart ... these days get breathless walking to the letterbox

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
My life passed with a sort of addiction or obsession.It started with food and then sex and then drugs and at the moment 80 cigarettes a day 1,5 bottles of smirnoff. I will order the book on internet ,any chance to get pdf copy after payment as DHL does not deliver these things here?

I encounter and feel to read this topic a sign of help coming from God .

Thanks Poisonshady.

Poisonshady313

My life passed with a sort of addiction or obsession.It started with food and then sex and then drugs and at the moment 80 cigarettes a day 1,5 bottles of smirnoff. I will order the book on internet ,any chance to get pdf copy after payment as DHL does not deliver these things here?

Thanks Poisonshady.
You can get it as an e-book which you can read on your phone or tablet. (Edit to add: probably on your computer as well.)

I believe there's a free PDF, but there are sections missing from it.

Last edited:

Poisonshady313

Thanks Poisonshady.

It's probably bad form to link directly to a page where you can purchase things. Though seeing as I don't work for Easy Way, it's not as if I would personally benefit from it... but if you go to allencarr.com and follow the links for the book, you'll find a way to download the e-book. It's less expensive than the paperback.

allfoak

Alchemist
I used fasting and diet change to quit smoking.
I smoked for 35yrs.
I have been free of them for 6yrs.

I did a 10 day liquid diet fast and then stopped eating meat.
I have been vegetarian for 6yrs and feel better now than i have most of my life.

Poisonshady313

I used fasting and diet change to quit smoking.
I smoked for 35yrs.
I have been free of them for 6yrs.

I did a 10 day liquid diet fast and then stopped eating meat.
I have been vegetarian for 6yrs and feel better now than i have most of my life.

Congratulations! I'm glad you found something that worked for you.

allfoak

Alchemist
I understand that quitting smoking is a personal experience.
Everyone is different.
I would never expect anyone to do what i did.

Poisonshady313

I understand that quitting smoking is a personal experience.
Everyone is different.
I would never expect anyone to do what i did.

My father woke up one day, hated the feeling he had in his chest, said "no more", smoked what was left of his last pack and refused to buy more or bum smokes from others. He just decided to quit, and he did. No change in his life... just like he flipped a switch.

Not everybody can do that. If they could, people wouldn't need help stopping.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I still say vaping is a good way to quit. I don't want to smoke cigarettes anymore, I'm down to the lower doses of nicotine, I don't get agitated if I don't have it, and the doctors hear nothing in my lungs.
It was pretty gross for the first few months though with all the black stuff that I was coughing up.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I still say vaping is a good way to quit. I don't want to smoke cigarettes anymore, I'm down to the lower doses of nicotine, I don't get agitated if I don't have it, and the doctors hear nothing in my lungs.
It was pretty gross for the first few months though with all the black stuff that I was coughing up.
Vaping's good, too. :thumbsup:

Poisonshady313

I'm quitting smoking by switching to dipping tobacco. I got tired of coughing up mucus and all that other nastiness.
If that what'll make you happy, then go for it.

I just hope that when the day comes that you decide you'd like to break free from nicotine addiction, you consider trying Allen Carr's Easyway.

Poisonshady313

How often do you vape?