• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The first living thing could not have come into being by random chance, therefore, God Almighty created all things. Just 1 proof.

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
I doubt if you know that. The odds are that you have conflated knowledge and belief.

Knowledge is demonstrable. Show how you "know" this. If you fail that means that you only have mere belief.
I just know some things about life. It’s all good. Nothing wrong with knowing

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Bro simplify. Even if we say it was something so simple, like 20 sequences of 3 amino acids. Even that, to replicate, you need it to be designed because replication takes an irreducible complex design. People have lost their brains. Well done though.
No. No one has shown that anything is irreducibly complex.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No. No one has shown that anything is irreducibly complex.
It's by design obvious. How do you go from non-replicating to a replicating design? It won't happen, and you can use your imagination. Just show how it's possible by imagination, we can forget the math shown in the OP about amino acids. Let's say only three acids and six sequences. Can you show how they would get together all at the same time and start replicating? I am simplifying while the OP has shown it to be impossible I'm saying let's imagine all that science of DNA is not true, and we don't all that sequence, I'm saying, imagine even so, how would that happen. It's impossible. You won't get replication design from non-replicated material. It won't ever happen.

Same with mind from non-mind. These two things are not going to happen.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's not just the sequence, it's the fact they need to be together perfectly, go from non-life (none-replicating) to life. It won't happen.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It's by design obvious. How do you go from non-replicating to a replicating design? It won't happen, and you can use your imagination. Just show how it's possible by imagination, we can forget the math shown in the OP about amino acids. Let's say only three and six sequences. Can you show how they would get together all at the same time and start replicating? I am simplifying while the OP has shown it to be impossible I'm saying let's imagine all that science of DNA is not true, and we don't all that sequence, I'm saying, imagine even so, how would that happen. It's impossible. You won't get replication design from non-replicated material. It won't ever happen.

Same with mind from non-mind. These two things are not going to happen.
Sorry, we have been over this. If it was "obvious" you would be able to support your claim. By your standards I could claim that Islam is evil because it is obvious.

Your inability to understand how complexity arose does not make your beliefs obvious. Just as my lack of knowledge of Islam does not make it obviously evil.

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
You are merely stating your spiritual beliefs, just as everyone else does on this forum, except you seem to be stating yours as if they were a definitive fact.
You asked me why it’s hard for me to believe it and I told you because I know it’s the truth. Why is that so hard for you to handle?