• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The first living thing could not have come into being by random chance, therefore, God Almighty created all things. Just 1 proof.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And there was no real answer.
Evolution and billions of years has been refuted,
No, just because you don't like an answer does not mean it was not a real answer. And even if it was not you cannot refute evolution with ignorant questions. In fact you can't refute it with any questions.

That leads to an argument from ignorance on your part at best. Your claim about refuting reality is a falsehood.

SavedByTheLord

No, just because you don't like an answer does not mean it was not a real answer. And even if it was not you cannot refute evolution with ignorant questions. In fact you can't refute it with any questions.

That leads to an argument from ignorance on your part at best. Your claim about refuting reality is a falsehood.
Evolution has been refuted forever. In a little while all will believe in 6 day creation by Chris about 6000 years ago.
And all who did the moment they die.

setarcos

The hopeful or the hopeless?
No, sentient direction is a concept that Einstein clearly disagreed with. I can't say that about Spinoza for sure, but that seems to be the case for him too.
If you can remember or find where, I would be interested in the references which made you draw that conclusion. I've read a couple of his biographies, his popular works on his own theories, and umpteen quotes accredited to him and didn't come to that conclusion. I must've missed something or misunderstood his ideas. Einstein seemed to address "God" ,when he referenced such things, as a sentient thing.
As for Spinoza, aside from the fact that his philosophy isn't exactly well defined and produces some philosophical difficulties,
from his philosophy....
Proposition 11: God, or a substance consisting of infinite attributes, each of which expresses eternal and infinite essence, necessarily exists.
From Stanford's Encyclopedia of philosophy...
"Proposition Sixteen, there is a subtle but important shift in Spinoza’s language. God is now described not so much as the underlying substance of all things, but as the universal, immanent and sustaining cause of all that exists: “From the necessity of the divine nature there must follow infinitely many things in infinitely many modes, (i.e., everything that can fall under an infinite intellect)”.
and
" There are, however, differences in the way things depend on God. As an infinite being, God has infinite “attributes”. An attribute is best understood as a most basic way of being, a general nature that is expressed in determinate ways by particular things. We have knowledge of only two of these attributes: thought and extension."

Now, intellect and thought being qualities of sentience, you'll have to forgive me for thinking that Spinoza's God has sentience. I will give you though that Spinoza isn't an easy man to understand. What exactly he's saying about God isn't exactly plain to see.

Bthoth

Evolution has been refuted forever.

Which evolution? There are many flavors to the process.

For example: Darwin had no idea what genes were

In a little while all will believe in 6 day creation by Chris about 6000 years ago.
Even today, you dont know if creation was a 6 day or 6,000 yr event
And all who did the moment they die.
Why await death to prove to yourself, which chris or god created what?

SavedByTheLord

Which evolution? There are many flavors to the process.

For example: Darwin had no idea what genes were

Even today, you dont know if creation was a 6 day or 6,000 yr event

Why await death to prove to yourself, which chris or god created what?
Read Genesis 1. It was 6 days and about 6000 years ago.
All evolution.
Darwin's writings were embarrassing.

Bthoth

Read Genesis 1. It was 6 days and about 6000 years ago.
All evolution.
Darwin's writings were embarrassing.

You are embarrassed by what Darwin wrote? He never used the word evolution even one time in his book, 'On the Origins of species'

Have you read what you write? Not a word is by any god.

SavedByTheLord

You are embarrassed by what Darwin wrote? He never used the word evolution even one time in his book, 'On the Origins of species'

Have you read what you write? Not a word is by any god.
The Bible is the word of God.
And all evolutionists should be embarrassed by what Darwin wrote.

Bthoth

The Bible is the word of God.
And all evolutionists should be embarrassed by what Darwin wrote.
The bible is a compilation of books by many authors. No god wrote a single word.

What's an evolutionist? Is that a label that you use trying to condemn people, again?

Where does jesus approve of you throwing those rocks at people?