• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The first living thing could not have come into being by random chance, therefore, God Almighty created all things. Just 1 proof.

SavedByTheLord

Except there is evidence from many different independent fields of science all correlating this one fact - the earth is absolutely ancient. Why is that so crazy if all of the evidence all over points to this?
The flood, the fall, and 6 day creation fools those that are conned by AOS.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
The flood, the fall, and 6 day creation fools those that are conned by AOS.

But the evidence we have doesn't support those in any meaningful way. YEC was taught in the southern baptist schooling I grew up with,and none of those YEC theories I learned in school are still around today. They have all been debunked and replaced with the next new thing. Nothing these YEC "scientists" have come up with retains any real world scrutiny, from what I've seen

SavedByTheLord

But the evidence we have doesn't support those in any meaningful way. YEC was taught in the southern baptist schooling I grew up with,and none of those YEC theories I learned in school are still around today. They have all been debunked and replaced with the next new thing. Nothing these "scientists" have come up with retains any real world scrutiny, from what I've seen
YEC is what the Bible said in Genesis 1.
Evolution and billions of years are debunked.

What was the first living thing?
What cause the Big Bang?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Evolution, billions of years, biogenesis, and the Big Bang together would be.
I asked you to post peer-reviewed scientific evidence and you didn't even try, so why should I engage in any further discussion with you?

Matter of fact, never mind because all you do is to invent your own "facts" anyway.

SavedByTheLord

I asked you to post peer-reviewed scientific evidence and you didn't even try, so why should I engage in any further discussion with you?

Matter of fact, never mind because all you do is to invent your own "facts" anyway.
See ice.org. creation.com. AnswersInGenesis.org for more info.

What was the first living creature according to the peer-reviewed evolution garbage?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
See ice.org. creation.com. AnswersInGenesis.org for more info.

What was the first living creature according to the peer-reviewed evolution garbage?
Those are not peer-reviewed scientific sources, so it's on me that I'm wasting my time again and again...

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
YEC is what the Bible said in Genesis 1.
Evolution and billions of years are debunked.

What was the first living thing?
What cause the Big Bang?

Yah, I'm not interested in following red herrings and whatsboutisms. I'd like to stay on topic

How do you account for the fact that YEC science keeps failing when met with actual peer review? It just hasn't been able to stand up to actual scrutiny, hence why all those theories keep being picked up and dropped all the time. Doesn't seem very sound to me

SavedByTheLord

Yah, I'm not interested in following red herrings and whatsboutisms. I'd like to stay on topic

How do you account for the fact that YEC science keeps failing when met with actual peer review? It just hasn't been able to stand up to actual scrutiny, hence why all those theories keep being picked up and dropped all the time. Doesn't seem very sound to me
You mean peer-reviewed by billons of years guys?