• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The first living thing could not have come into being by random chance, therefore, God Almighty created all things. Just 1 proof.

SavedByTheLord

That was not a wave of my hands. I have invited you to discuss that several times. If you won't discuss it you lose by default.

If you understood anything about geology, if you understood the scientific method, if you understood the concept of evidence, you would see that that picture refutes your claims.
Uniformatarianism is false science.
Catostophism is real geology.
And the worldwide flood is the biggest catastrophe ever.

and of course God has you fulfilling many prophecies very many times, You cannot help it. Like crickets making sounds at nigh.
The Bible says that in the last days they will ignore the flood. This prophecy was written about 2000 years ago. So you and the evolutionist and billions of years crowd have fulfilled this with exact timing and exact details thus proving the Bible true.

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2 Peter 3:2-6

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Uniformatarianism is false science.
Catostophism is real geology.
And the worldwide flood is the biggest catastrophe ever.

and of course God has you fulfilling many prophecies very many times, You cannot help it. Like crickets making sounds at nigh.
The Bible says that in the last days they will ignore the flood. This prophecy was written about 2000 years ago. So you and the evolutionist and billions of years crowd have fulfilled this with exact timing and exact details thus proving the Bible true.

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2 Peter 3:2-6
Then I hope that you are not being a hypocrite and are not driving a car. Oil is found using geology. People cannot find oil using Flood "geology".

And I do so love when you condemn yourself with quotes from the Bible.

SavedByTheLord

Then I hope that you are not being a hypocrite and are not driving a car. Oil is found using geology. People cannot find oil using Flood "geology".

And I do so love when you condemn yourself with quotes from the Bible.
Bizarre reply even for you. All that oil and gas and coal is from the flood. And no one uses evolution to find it.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Wow what a logical and scientific rebuttal.
And what pray tell is wrong about it?
Rock layers and a carved out canyon just like the Grand Canyon.
Did you see had inaccurate the radio active dating using even an isochron was?
Evolution and billions of years are false.
Your whole premise is wrong. The Grand Canyon and Mt St Helens are nothing alike and any similarities you conjure is not evidence of Bible-based creation.

SavedByTheLord

Yes, by me and everyone else. You even admitted it. I asked you a reasonable question, a justifiable question, and you ran away from it. That was you admitting that you lost.
Not by you or any on this forum,.

Document how any brain evolved. Give times and descriptions of all proteins and genes involved and of course the actual species involved. Also document how this was possible given sexual reproduction.
Also include all calculations and give the location of where the fossil evidences were found and all dating information with properly documented error ranges.
Evolutionists have made the claim and so you must prove it.
I will want the same for 100s of other irreducibly complex organs and functions.

Also the eyes, ears, smelling, taste, touch, heart, brain, feathers, hands, feet, legs, arms, toes, and fingers.

Kidney, liver, spleen, gallbladder, pancreas, pituitary gland, tongue, speech, all 206 bones and how they work, and all the over 600 muscles,

Also the giraffe’s neck and valves that control its blood flow, and especially the woodpecker’s tongue.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Not by you or any on this forum,.
By everyone on this forum.
Document how any brain evolved. Give times and descriptions of all proteins and genes involved and of course the actual species involved. Also document how this was possible given sexual reproduction.

Show the video tape of the night that God knocked Mary up. What positions did he use?
Also include all calculations and give the location of where the fossil evidences were found and all dating information with properly documented error ranges.
Evolutionists have made the claim and so you must prove it.

You are so laughably desperate.
I will want the same for 100s of other irreducibly complex organs and functions.

What "irreducibly complex organs and functions". I tell you what, and this is a promise. I will do that once you prove that there is such a thing as irreducible complexity.

Also the eyes, ears, smelling, taste, touch, heart, brain, feathers, hands, feet, legs, arms, toes, and fingers.

What about them. Are you missing yours? That would explain a lot. Admit it, a cocker spaniel typed this for you.
Kidney, liver, spleen, gallbladder, pancreas, pituitary gland, tongue, speech, all 206 bones and how they work, and all the over 600 muscles,

Also the giraffe’s neck and valves that control its blood flow, and especially the woodpecker’s tongue.
One PRATT after another. I might have to apologize to the twelve year olds out in the real world.

SavedByTheLord

By everyone on this forum.

Show the video tape of the night that God knocked Mary up. What positions did he use?

You are so laughably desperate.

What "irreducibly complex organs and functions". I tell you what, and this is a promise. I will do that once you prove that there is such a thing as irreducible complexity.

What about them. Are you missing yours? That would explain a lot. Admit it, a cocker spaniel typed this for you.

One PRATT after another. I might have to apologize to the twelve year olds out in the real world.
Well no answer from you certainly proves evolution and billons of years are false.
Can you at least explain the woodpecker's tongue since its wraps around its head on the inside?
How did that evolve?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well no answer from you certainly proves evolution and billons of years are false.
Can you at least explain the woodpecker's tongue since its wraps around its head on the inside?
How did that evolve?
You need to ask justifiable questions to make that claim. You have never justified your questions.