• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Four Dirty Secrets Against Darwin Evolution

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So, if someone doesn't belong to your club, he must be lying. I'd hate to have you as my lawyer. So you believe in Richard Dawkins' "Selfish Gene?"
No. Once again the people that you rely upon can be shown to be liars again and again and again. Now can you explain why you call God a liar?

And parts of Dawkins works are right. I am sure that parts are wrong. You ask poorly framed questions. You think that to reject one part of something is to reject it all. That is called a black and white fallacy. The world is not black and white.

That is because science is never about personality. It relies upon people following the scientific method and properly supporting their claims. Dawkins, like all of us is flawed. His scientific work still hold up. It is his nonscientific beliefs that are getting him in trouble.
However, that doesn't prevent you from saying "Douglas Axe is affiliated with the Discovery Institute." And I thought science isn't about personality...

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
However, that doesn't prevent you from saying "Douglas Axe is affiliated with the Discovery Institute." And I thought science isn't about personality...
He is affiliated with a group of known liars that usually hires known liars. That does count. It is why universities such Cal Teck, MIT, Stanford, and others try to maintain a very talented pool of professors. When their workers are honest and productive it brings more prestige and money to the universities. The DI and other such sites have to scam the uneducated for their funds.

By the way, Douglas Axe has published some minor papers. Why does he not bring his amazing work that supposedly refutes evolution to Nature or Science and publish there? If someone could refute evolution they would want to be the first to publish it. Do you know why he does not do that? I do.

Is one of the dirty secrets that evolutionary science has progressed substantially since Darwin?
Progressed of capitulated? Let's say a lab technician is seeking to come up with yet another vaccination for some strain of COVID. Is the COVID observed to be changing into a bacteria or is it merely developing immunity to a previous vaccine but its still a COVID virus? I don't see that as evolving. I see it as coping with its environment but remaining a virial KIND.

He is affiliated with a group of known liars that usually hires known liars. That does count. It is why universities such Cal Teck, MIT, Stanford, and others try to maintain a very talented pool of professors. When their workers are honest and productive it brings more prestige and money to the universities. The DI and other such sites have to scam the uneducated for their funds.

By the way, Douglas Axe has published some minor papers. Why does he not bring his amazing work that supposedly refutes evolution to Nature or Science and publish there? If someone could refute evolution they would want to be the first to publish it. Do you know why he does not do that? I do.
You should be very cautious as to whom you refer to as a liar. Such claims are the known chant of those seeking to silence those they cannot otherwise debate without looking stupid and lacking any sense of humor.

Which explains why he will not summarize the videos, despite being asked twice.
I want you to watch the presentation from state to finish. If you cannot spare the time ---- leave. I've watched the presentations of others enough that some reciprocation should not be too much to expect. However, if you are not interested please, don't waste either your time or mine. And if you cannot even listen while multitasking, I really doubt that you'd bother to read my summarizations. That would be a waste of your time also, but it would serve your likely intent to slow me down a bit...

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I want you to watch the presentation from state to finish. If you cannot spare the time ---- leave. I've watched the presentations of others enough that some reciprocation should not be too much to expect. However, if you are not interested please, don't waste either your time or mine. And if you cannot even listen while multitasking, I really doubt that you'd bother to read my summarizations. That would be a waste of your time also, but it would serve your likely intent to slow me down a bit...
This is a debate section. It would behoove you to explain your position and provide the support while giving others an overview of your understanding of the science sot that they can decide whether it is worth responding.

If you do not have the basic understanding of the science and cannot summarize the videos, then say so.

Others cannot have a debate or a discussion with a video.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I see this as proof positive of an intelligent CREATOR who would invent the wheel but once and then apply it to every form of cart/buggy/wagon that exists. That would make total sense and is not a form of deception except to someone who arrogantly denies GOD and wears silly neckties.

Did you watch your video? Now there's a silly necktie.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That is not the way that it works. That is unless you are willing to pay people for their time watching that garbage. I watched a bit of one and felt cheated.

This is a debate section. It would behoove you to explain your position and provide the support while giving others an overview of your understanding of the science sot that they can decide whether it is worth responding.

If you do not have the basic understanding of the science and cannot summarize the videos, then say so.
I'm a Christian and have stated that very often. I've brought for your perusal various presentation which I agree with to one degree or another ---- at least to the point to prove that even those of secular opinions question the validity of anyone trying to pass of the theory of evolution as factual. Unless one is willing to read a textbook from cover to cover --- presentations hit only the highlights to begin with. If one cannot spend 15 to 30 minutes listening to a discussion I doubt that anyone here would be willing to read a 20 page summarization of book of science. What I find telling is the method that evolutionists and atheists seem to attack individuals that make them uncomfortable. Hey I get it. It was done to Jesus CHRIST. It is called trying to get the person to hang themselves. The truth isn't important to those seeking to silence the opposition.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Progressed of capitulated?

Progressed. Darwin popularized the concept of evolution, but our knowledge of how species have evolved and continue to do so has grown quite a bit. Consider that we now know of DNA.

Let's say a lab technician is seeking to come up with yet another vaccination for some strain of COVID. Is the COVID observed to be changing into a bacteria or is it merely developing immunity to a previous vaccine but its still a COVID virus? I don't see that as evolving. I see it as coping with its environment but remaining a virial KIND.

Do you mind clarifying this point? Viruses adapt through certain mutations in how they attach to a cell which is also how our immune cells recognize them. So the ones that can attach without being recognized suddenly spread through being able to replicate themselves.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm a Christian and have stated that very often. I've brought for your perusal various presentation which I agree with to one degree or another ---- at least to the point to prove that even those of secular opinions question the validity of anyone trying to pass of the theory of evolution as factual. Unless one is willing to read a textbook from cover to cover --- presentations hit only the highlights to begin with. If one cannot spend 15 to 30 minutes listening to a discussion I doubt that anyone here would be willing to read a 20 page summarization of book of science. What I find telling is the method that evolutionists and atheists seem to attack individuals that make them uncomfortable. Hey I get it. It was done to Jesus CHRIST. It is called trying to get the person to hang themselves. The truth isn't important to those seeking to silence the opposition.
Why do you agree with it? What is your science background? What is your familiarity with the actual scientific literature on the subject?

That presentation doesn't hit on anything. The narrator of the first video doesn't know science and doesn't care apparently. He is proselytizing his opinion as a fact. It is ripe with misinformation, logical fallacy and nonsense that isn't close to science. I feel like I lost IQ points just watching it.

If you understand the science and have a valid argument YOU should be able to provide a brief summary outlining your position. Claiming you are being asked for a 20 page summary is nonsense.

That is not the way that it works. That is unless you are willing to pay people for their time watching that garbage. I watched a bit of one and felt cheated.
Please don't watch ---- but don't waste anymore of my time with your own pile of garbage I heard 50 years ago. The way to get high marks in science is to tell the professor what HE wants to hear. However, I don't have to believe it. And I'm not paying you to write rebuttal after rebuttal either.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You are not Jesus and you are not a victim being silenced. I'm betting your scientific literacy is insufficient to meet even a simple request to summarize and state your case. Following that, I have serious doubts that you know enough to offer valid rejection of a scientific theory.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your perception is skewed. You do not make others "uncomfortable" but our recent experience with a pandemic demonstrates how important scientific literacy is and how dangerous pseudoscience can be.

And please, do not conflate accepting the myths of Genesis with Christianity and the acceptance of evolution with atheism. If one goes by the majority of people in each group you would be wrong.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Please don't watch ---- but don't waste anymore of my time with your own pile of garbage I heard 50 years ago. The way to get high marks in science is to tell the professor what HE wants to hear. However, I don't have to believe it. And I'm not paying you to write rebuttal after rebuttal either.
I doubt if you ever took any real science courses at university. Can you tell me what your major was?