• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Four Dirty Secrets Against Darwin Evolution

Why do you agree with it? What is your science background? What is your familiarity with the actual scientific literature on the subject?
I had biology all through school and in college. How familiar are you with the Bible. Have you attended Bible studies, hermeneutics, and taken pastoral duties courses?
That presentation doesn't hit on anything. The narrator of the first video doesn't know science and doesn't care apparently. He is proselytizing his opinion as a fact. It is ripe with misinformation, logical fallacy and nonsense that isn't close to science. I feel like I lost IQ points just watching it.
In what way doesn't the first narrator know science. Please summarize your full expectations and where exactly did he missed his goal.
If you understand the science and have a valid argument YOU should be able to provide a brief summary outlining your position. Claiming you are being asked for a 20 page summary is nonsense.
My position that GOD can do anything and HE created MAN entirely independent of any of the animal kingdom. GOD created the entire Universe in 6 days. HE is GOD and is fully capable. GOD doesn't need billions of years to evolve anything. And there is anything found anywhere that isn't observed to be completely functional or in the process of developing missing parts.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I had biology all through school and in college. How familiar are you with the Bible. Have you attended Bible studies, hermeneutics, and taken pastoral duties courses?
What does my familiarity with the Bible have to do with questions of science that you claim are valid? This is irrelevant to a determination of the validity of scientific theory. Please stay on the point of the OP. It is your OP.
In what way doesn't the first narrator know science.
His many errors, misleading information, factual errors, logical fallacies and very limited and unsupported citations.
Please summarize your full expectations and where exactly did he missed his goal.
I don't have to. You summarize. You can't can you? I don't believe you can.
My position that GOD can do anything and HE created MAN entirely independent of any of the animal kingdom. GOD created the entire Universe in 6 days. HE is GOD and is fully capable. GOD doesn't need billions of years to evolve anything. And there is anything found anywhere that isn't observed to be completely functional or in the process of developing missing parts.
You can interpret the Bible how you want to, but you are failing miserably at refuting a well-supported scientific theory.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

In what way doesn't the first narrator know science. Please summarize your full expectations and where exactly did he missed his goal.

Are you saying you have a biology degree?

Your perception is skewed. You do not make others "uncomfortable" but our recent experience with a pandemic demonstrates how important scientific literacy is and how dangerous pseudoscience can be.

And please, do not conflate accepting the myths of Genesis with Christianity and the acceptance of evolution with atheism. If one goes by the majority of people in each group you would be wrong.
A virus is still a virus. Dangerous perhaps but still merely a virus. And any, any, ANY ---- study that eliminates any consideration of GOD is nothing more than atheism to the highest degree. I am not led by the majority: “Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I doubt if you ever took any real science courses at university. Can you tell me what your major was?
If I were to use the claims of creationists as a benchmark to determine the educational status of the United States, 93% of the US population would be determined to have biology degrees. Yet, I cannot even get a simple summary of what this Nobel Prize-winning video is telling us.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Are you saying you have a Pastoral degree?
I see. You are going to play games to avoid acknowledging that you don't have much background in science and don't understand enough to provide simple summaries of your position or that of the video.

You didn't have to play games, the evidence was already pretty compelling.

For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil. The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Do you understand that by doing so that you are also claiming that God is a liar? All of the evidence out there says that this is not the case. It would take incredibly creative power to plant endless false evidence. Not just in the fossils, not just in the geology, not just in the light from all of the stars, but even in our very own genes.

Until you understand the concept of evidence and learn some science you will have no idea how big of a liar that you are claiming that God is.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A virus is still a virus. Dangerous perhaps but still merely a virus. And any, any, ANY ---- study that eliminates any consideration of GOD is nothing more than atheism to the highest degree. I am not led by the majority: “Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14
Of course the virus is still a virus. And do you know why it is not nearly as dangerous as it used to be? That is due to what you deny.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Can you point out in the theory of evolution where it says that viruses will magically morph into living things?

Not all viruses are dangerous. Probably most of them don't do anything to us.

There is nothing about accepting science that signifies that a person has embraced atheism. That is another indicator that you don't have much understanding of science or theories.

I'm not here to debate with you why you choose to be wrong about science. That is your business. I'm here for a discussion about a particular part of science that you don't seem to know much about.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm a Christian and have stated that very often. I've brought for your perusal various presentation which I agree with to one degree or another ---- at least to the point to prove that even those of secular opinions question the validity of anyone trying to pass of the theory of evolution as factual. Unless one is willing to read a textbook from cover to cover --- presentations hit only the highlights to begin with. If one cannot spend 15 to 30 minutes listening to a discussion I doubt that anyone here would be willing to read a 20 page summarization of book of science. What I find telling is the method that evolutionists and atheists seem to attack individuals that make them uncomfortable. Hey I get it. It was done to Jesus CHRIST. It is called trying to get the person to hang themselves. The truth isn't important to those seeking to silence the opposition.
By the way, there is no one in those videos that is basing their questioning on a secular opinion.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
I see this as proof positive of an intelligent CREATOR who would invent the wheel but once and then apply it to every form of cart/buggy/wagon that exists. That would make total sense and is not a form of deception except to someone who arrogantly denies GOD and wears silly neckties.

Why can't an "intelligent creator" use evolution as a way to keep the ball rolling?