• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Four Dirty Secrets Against Darwin Evolution

F1fan

Veteran Member
I'm a Christian and have stated that very often.
No one thinks creationism is true isn't a Christian (with a few confused Muslims in there). There are no atheists who think creationism is fact-based and valid. No Hindus. No rational thinkers believe creationism is onto something true. Why? Because creationism is fraud. It is a product created by Christians to make money off of gullible Christians.

For creationism to be true then every science has to be involved in a huge conspiracy.

F1fan

Veteran Member
My position that GOD can do anything and HE created MAN entirely independent of any of the animal kingdom. GOD created the entire Universe in 6 days. HE is GOD and is fully capable. GOD doesn't need billions of years to evolve anything. And there is anything found anywhere that isn't observed to be completely functional or in the process of developing missing parts.
So why did God create some babies with the genes that cause cancer? Since you insist that God can do anything, that he doesn't end childhood cancers means he allows it. Explain why a God would do that to children and their families.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So why did God create some babies with the genes that cause cancer? Since you insist that God can do anything, that he doesn't end childhood cancers means he allows it. Explain why a God would do that to children and their families.
Well, those rush jobs are never perfect.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I want you to watch the presentation from state to finish. If you cannot spare the time ---- leave. I've watched the presentations of others enough that some reciprocation should not be too much to expect. However, if you are not interested please, don't waste either your time or mine. And if you cannot even listen while multitasking, I really doubt that you'd bother to read my summarizations. That would be a waste of your time also, but it would serve your likely intent to slow me down a bit...
I have a suggestion: I'll watch your videos if you watch these:

It is an introduction to taxonomy, a valuable precursor to understanding evolution. Many of the videos end with a question of understanding about the lesson. Please answer them. I will also answer questions asked in your videos or questions you have about science.

Or you could take part in my thread that I made for people not understanding science:
Why the Theory of Evolution is True. Part 1: What is Science?

Deal?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have a suggestion: I'll watch your videos if you watch these:

It is an introduction to taxonomy, a valuable precursor to understanding evolution. Many of the videos end with a question of understanding about the lesson. Please answer them. I will also answer questions asked in your videos or questions you have about science.

Or you could take part in my thread that I made for people not understanding science:
Why the Theory of Evolution is True. Part 1: What is Science?

Deal?
Oh cool! I did not know that it would continue and play the whole series.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Should match the play length of his videos (and then some).

When he said I should watch his videos I thought: don't get mad, get even. :smilingimp:
I might as well add this one. It is the phylogeny challenge, but with the wording simplified a little bit. Unfortunately the title of it may be pushing the rules here so behind a spoiler it goes:

rocala

And if you cannot even listen while multitasking,
What on earth led you to dream that up?
but it would serve your likely intent to slow me down a bit...
???
No such intent existed. Quite the reverse in fact. You dig your own grave with everything that you write. It certainly was not personal until you made it so with spiteful little comments like that.
I doubt if you ever took any real science courses at university. Can you tell me what your major was?
Well, at least have the decency to answer the man.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
@Little Nipper.

The Four Dirty Secrets Against Darwin Evolution

Eh?

The four dirty lies or misrepresentations or misunderstandings, but secrets? Nah.

Darwins theory was based on his observations, over the years those observations have been proven to be quite robust with only little modification to what is taught in university today.

There are several indipendant lines of observations that show evolution to be accurate. In my view the most important being DNA.

DNA does not and cannot lie. Just ask any of hundreds of thousands of prisoners convicted on DNA evidence

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The evidence against Darwin Evolution. A simple straightforward presentation that gives us hope in a world that offers only the possibility of a Cosmic accident that cannot be proven:
I had some time to kill so I fast forwarded through that clip. And even then it was painfull to watch the appeals to emotions, the strawmen, the lies,...

Let's break these supposed "dirty little secrets" down, shall we:

1. he starts out with the cliché strawman of claiming the "simplest cell is far to complex", completely ignoring it is the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Futher along, it's just argument from awe after argument from ignorance, coupled with some more lies about probabilities.

2. cliché science denier point number 2 pretends the ANALOGY of dna and code is more then an analogy and that it is in fact an actual code (that requires, off course, a "coder"). Completely ignoring it is in fact just a complex molecule subject to chemistry like all other molecules. And off course, we then delve right back into the arguments of awe / complexity / ignorance, trying to "impress" his audience with big numbers.

3. "gaps in the fossil record" and even claims they have gotten worse since darwin. these crackheads.... This off course is again "justified" with a bunch of lies and strawmen.

4. "no explanation for how new organs can form". another lie.

These creationists... will they over come up with something new or are they just going to keep rehashing the same nonsense and fallacious thinking they have been engaged in since the 50s?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
However, that doesn't prevent you from saying "Douglas Axe is affiliated with the Discovery Institute." And I thought science isn't about personality...
That's not about his personality.
Instead, that tells us about his agenda and professional affiliation, which is rather relevant when it comes to his supposed academic work.

This affiliation very much will reflect on his work as that affiliation goes hand in hand with a "statement of faith" where he in fact promises it WILL affect his work.

So yes, very much very relevant red flag indeed.

Last edited:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Progressed of capitulated? Let's say a lab technician is seeking to come up with yet another vaccination for some strain of COVID. Is the COVID observed to be changing into a bacteria or is it merely developing immunity to a previous vaccine but its still a COVID virus? I don't see that as evolving. I see it as coping with its environment but remaining a virial KIND.
This "argument" tells us that you lack any meaningfull education into the inner workings of biology / evolution.