• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Homosexuals Of Alderaan Want Your Children

Me Myself

Back to my username
I suspect that he has not yet found anything that will not be shown to be complete bull ****.

Sepcialy because when I ask him to provide to me ONE source, instead of a million he chickens out.

If I tell him his sources aren´t worth it he says I couldn´t have analyzed it all, when I ask him to give me ONE single relevant source that backs it up he fails to provide me with a good one.

I suspect he already read his article and found out that I have already refuted all the sources that directly aimed to say homosexuals are bad parents, and his incapability to find any source that is not that easily discardable is what makes him hide every time I further ask him.

He already presented all that his artcile got to offer and was rotundly refuted.

And he can´t admit it.

(of cours eyou can prove me wrong by putting here ONE (without the whole article, just one, or three if you prfer) single study that is valid for his claim.)

He negates good parents for children on a hunch.

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
Again I ask you, put forth ONE study that is reliable in there that proves your point. You can only post them all together because your research work has been far worst than mine. So what would you be? Expelled?

Come on. ONE. That is RELIABLE. Saying that gay parenting is bad for children. ONE. Not all of them, not all the article. ONE.

It should be piece of cake.

come on. I double dare you

And why should we be surprised by dishonesty when it comes to this debate? For if the entire argument for gay adoptions is built on the lie that their "families" are as stable as heterosexual ones, then it certainly stands to reason that any defense of it would also be a lie.....IMO at least

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
The general argument is that the picture that the pro gay side has painted about their "families", being at least as stable as herosexual families, is a complete fabrication. Many people have simply take taken the gay's word on it, but there is alot of research considered very credible that casts serious doubts on the claim.

I think you missed this LGBT parenting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9Westy9

Premium Member
And why should we be surprised by dishonesty when it comes to this debate? For if the entire argument for gay adoptions is built on the lie that their "families" are as stable as heterosexual ones, then it certainly stands to reason that any defense of it would also be a lie.....IMO at least

Continuing to dodge I see :rolleyes:

Me Myself

Back to my username

With that reasoning the bad sources that you provided would be enough to say that "Gays being incapable of being good parents" is a lie too.

Again, I see no ONE single proof of your point. Where is the study? where is the source?

It´s not moraly right to prohibit gay parenting becuase of a hunch. It makes millions of kids around the world miserable at having a lot less options for families just becuas eyou have the hunch that they are bad families.

You have not yet provided ONE single reliable study for your point. Not ONE.

Last edited:

9Westy9

Premium Member
"In 2003, the Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) issued its response to public debate about the effect of marriage of same-sex couples on children. CPA’s review of the psychological research led us to conclude that the children of same-sex parents do not differ from the children of heterosexual parents in terms of their psychosocial development, their gender development and their gender identity."

http://www.cpa.ca/cpasite/userfiles...les Position Statement - October 2006 (1).pdf

"This review has provided an overview and summary of the main bodies of research about parenting by LGBT people, and located the research within the broader family studies field, which it is both informed by and informs. In keeping with the broader family studies literature, the literature discussed here indicates that the family factors that are important for children’s outcomes and well-being are family processes and the quality of interactions and relationships. The research indicates that parenting practices and children’s outcomes in families parented by lesbian and gay parents are likely to be at least as favourable as those in families of heterosexual parents, despite the reality that considerable legal discrimination and inequity remain significant challenges for these families. Of particular importance, this review has provided information that can assist psychologists to take an informed approach to some of the important debates that will continue to arise in Australia, as people in same sex parented families and others advocate the removal of the remaining discrimination in laws, public policies, and social attitudes. Like many other expert and professional bodies, the APS is committed to contributing the knowledge of psychology in the public interest, and to fostering a social environment in which all children and their families experience support, recognition, and are valued, and in which discrimination and prejudice have no place"

http://www.psychology.org.au/Assets/Files/LGBT-Families-Lit-Review.pdf

"There is no scientific basis for distinguishing between same-sex couples and heterosexual couples with respect to the legal rights, obligations, benefits, and burdens conferred by civil marriage."

http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/general/2010/10/27/amicus29.pdf

Your move jungle

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
And you ignored the critical examinations of your copy and paste material because you didn't like what was said. And you chose the cowardly method of attacking someone's character rather than their words. .

In fairness, I was attacking your judgement. It just so happened that this was a situation where judgement and character were very much intertwined

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl

Your statement is a lie and is harassment of the gay community. Adding "IMO" to a bigoted statement does not make it better.

Also google "projecting" right now.

no-body

religious%2Bfreedom%2Bcartoon.jpg

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
In fairness, I was attacking your judgement. It just so happened that this was a situation where judgement and character were very much intertwined

No, you denied my education, expertise, judgement, and find that my relationships are worth of judgment by you and by your god and you find it a travesty that I work with families. Which is funny because first you demanded my education, failed to provide yours, then decided that my education didn't matter. You don't even have goal posts anymore.

There's no "in fairness" here. You left fairness behind when you spend the entire thread spreading lies about gay people. Attacking me personally is just what got your hand slapped by the mods.

But please, keep justifying your bigotry. Because I want everyone on this forum to not have the slightest bit of doubt how full of kuso these arguments are and you're doing a marvelous job of proving the point. Continue to back up nothing you say with legitimate research and continue to claim that science should have scare quotes on it.

Because this is bigotry and ignorance and everyone should see it so they know what it looks like.

Me Myself

Back to my username
With that reasoning the bad sources that you provided would be enough to say that "Gays being incapable of being good parents" is a lie too.

Again, I see no ONE single proof of your point. Where is the study? where is the source?

It´s not moraly right to prohibit gay parenting becuase of a hunch. It makes millions of kids around the world miserable at having a lot less options for families just becuas eyou have the hunch that they are bad families.

You have not yet provided ONE single reliable study for your point. Not ONE.

So? you have anything besides a hunch in unreliable studies? Or did you find ONE single studdy that you can present that could stand the trial of 10 mins of quick search to see if it is worth something?

9Westy9

Premium Member
So? you have anything besides a hunch in unreliable studies? Or did you find ONE single studdy that you can present that could stand the trial of 10 mins of quick search to see if it is worth something?

I already posted 3 to the contrary :p

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
There's no "in fairness" here. You left fairness behind when you spend the entire thread spreading lies about gay people. Attacking me personally is just what got your hand slapped by the mods.

Not even close. I was busted for prostelytizing and for telling someone they talk out of their ***. You might notice that I've already repented as I now qualify my statements with "I believe..."

Last edited: