• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Koran is the Word of God? How do we know this?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
i agree , i don't see why people have to try and prove their faith its virtually impossible to gain anything from religious websites that "prove" scientific facts in holy books etc

But rationale flies out the window along with common sense when people want so much to to believe what they read or hear and don't take a step back and examine it for what it is. Basically some people don't want to examine,study or research they just want to bolster their faith anyhow anyway.

Yes we have witnessed this many times here in many threads

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends,

We keep talking about *god* as a person.
When is it that everyone like rational beings understand that the word *god* is a concept developed by humans to understand that the universe is nothing but Universal energy and the individual is made of the same stuff and so is the individual energy.
Those who have realised like Mansoor Al-Hallaj said: *Anal haq* meaning *I am god*. Many sanatan dharma meditators have declared *Aham Brahasmi* meaning the same *I, am god*. This happens when the individual energy merges with the universal energy and such times it is the individual becomes a MEDIUM.
Personal understanding is that the Quran is similar in nature like all holy books.
Love & rgds

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Friends,

We keep talking about *god* as a person.
When is it that everyone like rational beings understand that the word *god* is a concept developed by humans to understand that the universe is nothing but Universal energy and the individual is made of the same stuff and so is the individual energy.
Those who have realised like Mansoor Al-Hallaj said: *Anal haq* meaning *I am god*. Many sanatan dharma meditators have declared *Aham Brahasmi* meaning the same *I, am god*. This happens when the individual energy merges with the universal energy and such times it is the individual becomes a MEDIUM.
Personal understanding is that the Quran is similar in nature like all holy books.
Love & rgds
Spoken like a true heretic. ;)

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Miracles are simply the result of wishful thinking combined with ignorance, therefore I can see why some think the Qur'an is a miracle.

Arabian.Paki

Watch the Videos Of Zakir Naik(Full Videos not Parts) To understand What Quran is Trying to say.

To belive that Quran is a word of God ,Sincerity is Required.If you Really want to Know the Truth
just 1 time Pray To God(Only 1 god more than 1) in your own worlds ,and demand guidance from God ,I m Sure He will show You Signs.

themadhair

Watch the Videos Of Zakir Naik(Full Videos not Parts) To understand What Quran is Trying to say.
‘Dr.’ Naik does an excellent job of showing the retarding effect the koran can have on the human intellect. Well worth watching. To see a grown man absolutely debaucher the most basic concepts in science (he doesn't even understand what a scientific theory ffs), concepts that are taught to high school students in my country, is tragically pathetic.

TL;DR:
‘Dr.’ Naik is an excellent example of humanity doing it wrong.

Arabian.Paki

‘Dr.’ Naik does an excellent job of showing the retarding effect the koran can have on the human intellect. Well worth watching. To see a grown man absolutely debaucher the most basic concepts in science (he doesn't even understand what a scientific theory ffs), concepts that are taught to high school students in my country, is tragically pathetic.

TL;DR:
‘Dr.’ Naik is an excellent example of humanity doing it wrong.

For example what?

MSizer

MSizer
.If you Really want to Know the Truth
just 1 time Pray To God(Only 1 god more than 1) in your own worlds ,and demand guidance from God ,I m Sure He will show You Signs.

Many of atheists are former religious people. Many of us were born into religious families and many of our relatives say exactly what you have said above. We just concluded that our family members are imagining it, and somehow are convinced that their imagination is impirical sense. It is not. Nobody percieves god, their brains create delusions of god.