• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Koran is the Word of God? How do we know this?

allright

If the Quran is really the Word of God why did Mohammed need to go to a Catholic Priest to confirm
that his visions were from God.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Watch the Videos Of Zakir Naik(Full Videos not Parts) To understand What Quran is Trying to say.

To belive that Quran is a word of God ,Sincerity is Required.If you Really want to Know the Truth
just 1 time Pray To God(Only 1 god more than 1) in your own worlds ,and demand guidance from God ,I m Sure He will show You Signs.

Zakir Naik was inspired by Ahmad Deedat who's nonsense is also all over the Web and since Deedats death Naik has taken up the role of spreading nonsense all over the Web.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
If the Quran is really the Word of God why did Mohammed need to go to a Catholic Priest to confirm
that his visions were from God.

his wife went to him, he was her cousin, she went to ask him if he was really a prophet and whether Gabriel (as) had really spoken to him and the preist replied in the affirmative.

when Gabriel (as) spoke to Muhamed (saws) in the cave, he told Muhamed (saws) who he was, so Khadija (the wife of the prophet) asked the priest if it may have really been him.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Response: Only in the eyes disbelievers.

absolutely. Zakir Naik is a great scholar of islam.
May Allah reward Zakir Naik, Ahmed Deedat brother Fatihah with his family and me with my family and all the believing men and women with paradise, inshallah. amin

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
absolutely. Zakir Naik is a great scholar of islam.
May Allah reward Zakir Naik, Ahmed Deedat brother Fatihah with his family and me with my family and all the believing men and women with paradise, inshallah. amin

Yes i guess he's in the same league as Yaya in that respect,it would help if they were realistic as you can only bend the truth so much.

Fatihah

Yes i guess he's in the same league as Yaya in that respect,it would help if they were realistic as you can only bend the truth so much.

Response: And it would help the non-muslim a lot if they were able to refute any of their claims. Unfortunately for them, not only can they not do so, but it's captured on video for all to see how their "evidence" gets completely debunked. Very embarassing.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Eselam,what do you think would happen if Zakir Naik presented his and your ideas concerning the origin of Man as a science paper,all scientists must present a paper with supporting evidence to their fellows and peers who will consider the said evidence and theory and will either accept it or reject it,no Coconut for guessing whether Z.Naik gets accepted or rejected.

Fatihah

Eselam,what do you think would happen if Zakir Naik presented his and your ideas concerning the origin of Man as a science paper,all scientists must present a paper with supporting evidence to their fellows and peers who will consider the said evidence and theory and will either accept it or reject it,no Coconut for guessing whether Z.Naik gets accepted or rejected.

Response: If they in fact know acknowledge that there is a God like many other scientists, they will accept it. However, Zakir Naik is a scientists himself, so there's no need for their approval. So a better question would be would be what would be the result if those scientists presented a science paper to Zakir Naik. Coconut for whether it would be accepted or rejected.

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Response: If they in fact know acknowledge that there is a God like many other scientists, they will accept it. However, Zakir Naik is a scientists himself, so there's no need for their approval.

It doesnt matter whether he's a scientist,for every Theory the scientist or person must present a paper.