• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Koran is the Word of God? How do we know this?

themadhair

^ Now I’m calling troll. I simply refuse to believe that a person can really be as dense as you appear to be. There simply is no way someone can post the metaphorical “I see statement, where proof?” so many times, while contributing absolutely nothing, if they aren’t trolling.

Fatihah

^ Now I’m calling troll. I simply refuse to believe that a person can really be as dense as you appear to be. There simply is no way someone can post the metaphorical “I see statement, where proof?” so many times, while contributing absolutely nothing, if they aren’t trolling.

Response: And one can only ponder the logic behind why a person continuosly puts forth statement after statement, claim after claim....yet never actually provide any proof for the statement. As if "saying" so is proof that it "is" so. Then have the nerve to question a person as to why they always ask for proof.

themadhair

Protip: Claiming where’s the proof doesn’t mean that sufficient evidence ewasn’t provided in the above. You haven’t disproven anything I wrote, nor did you provide any evidence against anything I wrote.

Must be that blackberry thing.

Fatihah

Protip: Claiming where’s the proof doesn’t mean that sufficient evidence ewasn’t provided in the above. You haven’t disproven anything I wrote, nor did you provide any evidence against anything I wrote.

Must be that blackberry thing.

Response: No need to didprove something that was never proven.

themadhair

Response: No need to didprove something that was never proven.
I just did above. You never presented any evidence and simply ignored its contents.

It is also funny that you say this when, as also shown above, the koran has never been proven.

themadhair

Response: There's the statement. Where's the proof?
You've read it. You ignored it. To take an example you pretty much accused the great Greek Galen, who discovered embryology that Mo later plagiarised, of not existing. That blackberry of yours has google does it not? You do know how to use google do you not? So why do you ignore Galen's work (to take but one example) when you have access to this entire vault of knowledge that is the internet if not to foster your own personal ignorance and scientifichistorical illiteracy ?

themadhair

themadhair, why are you putting yourself through this? lol
Truthfully, because I’m hoping to encounter a sane Muslim on RF who sees the ridiculousness of what is being argued in the name of Islam display the balls and intellectual honesty to deliver a smackdown to the loonies.

Fatihah

You've read it. You ignored it. To take an example you pretty much accused the great Greek Galen, who discovered embryology that Mo later plagiarised, of not existing. That blackberry of yours has google does it not? You do know how to use google do you not? So why do you ignore Galen's work (to take but one example) when you have access to this entire vault of knowledge that is the internet if not to foster your own personal ignorance and scientifichistorical illiteracy ?

Response: The better question is why you insist on someone else providing evidence of a claim that you made. It is for you to provide the evidence to support your claim, not me. You claim that Galen discovered embryology which was later plagarised by the prophet Muhammad but instead of presenting the proof yourself, you want me to google the evidence for you? Yes, someone is definately personal ignorance.

themadhair

Response: The better question is why you insist on someone else providing evidence of a claim that you made. It is for you to provide the evidence to support your claim, not me. You claim that Galen discovered embryology which was later plagarised by the prophet Muhammad but instead of presenting the proof yourself, you want me to google the evidence for you? Yes, someone is definately personal ignorance.
1) Goto Google
2) Type in Galen
3) Click searc
4) Read
5) ????
6) Become less ignorant?

themadhair

Response:

1.Go to Google
2. Type in Galen
3. Read
4. Copy, paste or present in your own words your own evidence from the required link.
5. ???
6. Display common sense?
So you are unable to use google then? And, for the record, I have already pasted Galen's account on this forum. But you ignored it as usual.

For someone who demands a lot of evidence I've never seen you produce squatt. But given that you can't use google I guess I now know the reason.

Fatihah

So you are unable to use google then? And, for the record, I have already pasted Galen's account on this forum. But you ignored it as usual.

For someone who demands a lot of evidence I've never seen you produce squatt. But given that you can't use google I guess I now know the reason.

Response: Likewise.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
OK, I've heard it way too many times, and I haven't heard a convincing argument yet. So, please bring it on. Where is this "proof" that the Qur'an is the word of God?

There isn't any,as with any religion it can only be faith,people try to use the Quran/Koran to prove itself IE scientific miracles etc but it fails miserably and it would serve better as what it is,a faith

kai

ragamuffin
There isn't any,as with any religion it can only be faith,people try to use the Quran/Koran to prove itself IE scientific miracles etc but it fails miserably and it would serve better as what it is,a faith

i agree , i don't see why people have to try and prove their faith its virtually impossible to gain anything from religious websites that "prove" scientific facts in holy books etc

But rationale flies out the window along with common sense when people want so much to to believe what they read or hear and don't take a step back and examine it for what it is. Basically some people don't want to examine,study or research they just want to bolster their faith anyhow anyway.

Fatihah

Response: The qur'an is a living miracle which proves itself that it is the word of Allah(swt).