• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It is the bear...... there... I said it....the post can now be closed...... I am the winner

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
But you're not, because I am the winner. It's easily proven that none of us IS YET the ultimate winner, because that will only happen when no one else posts here, ever again...and who knows how long that will be? So, I win now...and I hope...sort of, because I'm really not sure I like the implications...that this win will be the ultimate win...but I'm pretty sure you're going to win again a few more times before I win for good!

Wirey

Fartist
But you're not, because I am the winner. It's easily proven that none of us IS YET the ultimate winner, because that will only happen when no one else posts here, ever again...and who knows how long that will be? So, I win now...and I hope...sort of, because I'm really not sure I like the implications...that this win will be the ultimate win...but I'm pretty sure you're going to win again a few more times before I win for good!

Wha? o_O

4consideration

Premium Member
well, back at ya!
Well, I'm looking at your back, and it seems your students have been at it again.
upload_2016-4-15_8-56-21.png

You're welcome.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Well, I'm looking at your back, and it seems your students have been at it again.
View attachment 12866

You're welcome.
I actually wrote ...kick me.....on the back of a coworker with soft pink chalk.

we shared proximity at the machines and one day.....as I leaned over to fake an interest in his work
I rubbed his back and smiled in his face....all the while....
writing the words real big.......kick me....

the rest of the day....
everyone else would come around and kick his steel toe shoes
and walk away with him puzzled

he went home not knowing what was up
his wife had to clue him in