• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You know....... well.....umm..... I guess I just have to blurt this out and get it over with.......

I win

Wu Wei

Nope

jh0860_spray.jpg

I win again

Wu Wei

Well that would be a good reason to win...but then so is simply typing in this thread...so...i win because I can type

Wu Wei

Congratulations...good job..... you deserved that win.... as I deserve this one

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I win by surviving nasty traffic & roads in Toledo yesterday!
At one point, a car followed alongside my trailer for several minutes.
I presume they were checking out the Tozer steam engine.

Last edited:

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I win by surviving nasty traffic & roads in Toledo yesterday!
At one point, a car followed alongside my trailer for several minutes.
I presume they were checking out the Tozer steam engine.
It was the police! Didn't you notice the flashing lights and the blaring siren? It was on all the news channels, up to the second live coverage of the chase that wouldn't end...they finally gave up when they realized you were returning to Michiganistania with your "prize.":p

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No flashing or flashy lights nor thunder nor lightening nor earthquakes accompany this quiet post.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It was the police! Didn't you notice the flashing lights and the blaring siren? It was on all the news channels, up to the second live coverage of the chase that wouldn't end...they finally gave up when they realized you were returning to Michiganistania with your "prize.":p
I was smuggling it into Ohio, so it must've been some other dangerous looking old geezer towing a dangerous looking old geezer.

4consideration

Premium Member
Just bring along your receipt so you can return him if he does not.
That's a good idea.

I guess I should correct my other post. It's not really accurate that he wouldn't go instead of me. He's done it plenty of times. He's a good sport.

It's just that we'd be well stocked in snacks and BBQ stuff, but I need to be there to make sure it's more than one meal's worth and the rest snacks.