• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That's a good idea.

I guess I should correct my other post. It's not really accurate that he wouldn't go instead of me. He's done it plenty of times. He's a good sport.

It's just that we'd be well stocked in snacks and BBQ stuff, but I need to be there to make sure it's more than one meal's worth and the rest snacks.
In our family, I'm convinced that my wife cannot shop for me since she has no sense of fruit ripeness, for example. I suspect that ignorance is, dare I write it, deliberate. And she can send me to the store with a vague statement like "we need cucumbers" giving me no sense of how many nor what kind nor what to buy if her favorite kind is unavailable. So I guess it's a bit mutural.

4consideration

Premium Member
I win by not cooking today. Heating something up in the oven doesn't count. This win counts.

edit: Oops. Forgot I cooked a big breakfast. Change that to I win by not cooking dinner.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
And I win by not having to cook (or eat) dinner tonight. I will have a light snack before bed, however.

Edit: it's been 5.5 hours since we ate, and I'm just beginning to have the slightest feeling like I might be hungry in awhile. That, and when I take my evening round of medications, I have to eat something with it...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I win by calling Mrs. Rev and telling her you've been eating directly out of the frying pan again.

You're in trouble!
Hah!
She already knows.
But that's nuthin.
She also knows that I eat cold chili right out of the can.
Fry'n pans....they add class to my dining style.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Hah!
She already knows.
But that's nuthin.
She also knows that I eat cold chili right out of the can.
Fry'n pans....they add class to my dining style.
Class? Let me tell you about class

628x-1.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
Now how could our delightful, understanding and charming 4con be the enemy???:confused::eek:o_O:rolleyes:
On behalf of the BEPORF (Best Ever Post On Religious Forums) Committee that I have the honor of having started, chaired, and comprise the committee, thereof, it is my distinct pleasure to present you with the first ever Best Post award.

That's a picture of real gold!

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-17_11-31-12.png
    upload_2016-4-17_11-31-12.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 56

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Now how could our delightful, understanding and charming 4con be the enemy???:confused::eek:o_O:rolleyes:
Wimins....they're all dangerous to mens.

On behalf of the BEPORF (Best Ever Post On Religious Forums) Committee that I have the honor of having started, chaired, and comprise the committee, thereof, it is my distinct pleasure to present you with the first ever Best Post award.

Aw, dang!
I wants me one of doze.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

Why thank You! I like to thank the little people (aka, @Revoltingest ) for making my win possible! I shall treasure it always...eh...how much does it weigh again?